Just Breathe Productions, LLC Reviews

5 | Tampa, FL

5 Reviews for Just Breathe Productions, LLC

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

The most amazing wedding planner! Super organized and knows what she is doing. Our wedding was perfect because of her!

Sent on 07/19/2012

Shannon · Married on 10/10/2010

Wow - how do I even begin to descibe how amazing Marlee is? Marlee helped me plan my wedding from afar as I live in Texas and my wedding was in Florida. She was instrumental from day one as she provided recommendations for other vendors (all of whom were spectacular). She is always willing to go the extra step to make your day the perfect day. No matter what my questions or concerns were Marlee was there to help and to provide an answer. There is no doubt in my mind that the reason my wedding turned out so perfectly was because of Marlee. Thank you Marlee!!!!

Sent on 02/18/2011

Annette · Married on 09/22/2007

"Marlee & Christine are amazing. Words cannot describe the work that they do. I'm so glad I hired them - if it wasn't for them, my wedding wouldn't have turned out the way it did. They helped me during my planning process and helped me get through the day of our wedding. To me, they were life savers. We had several issues with my venue, and they were there to fix the mistakes and take control. When things became undone or forgotten, they were there to fix those things that were done wrong by the venue. I thank them both for the beautiful job they did and for making my day amazing. They are both very outgoing and really put in the time and effort to make sure everything goes smoothly. On top of everything, they even surprised us by decorating our honeymoon suite to make our first night as husband and wife special. To me, that shows that they really care. You both are special to me and we thank you for everything!"

Annette Hoogvelt
    Bride

Shannon · Married on 05/11/2007

Marlee & Christine went ABOVE AND BEYOND the call of duty. Hiring them was one of the best wedding planning decisions I made, and it saved me stress, time, and money. They were florists, psychiatrists, personal shoppers, and overall wedding managers. They set up all of the centerpieces (which saved me thousands of dollars), put together all of the bouquets, went shopping, delivered drinks and food, dealt with emergencies, played bartender, decorated our suite (flowers - great, chocolate covered strawberries - yum!, bride & groom rubber duckies in the bathtub - unbelievable), and they were great to deal with and have around. They really put in time and work to make sure that they alleviate as much of the stress and hassle from the bride as possible. I am so grateful they were there, and can't (don't want to!) imagine how the day would have gone without them. Thanks so much!! You guys are the best!!

Becky · Married on 04/21/2007

Hiring Christine and Marlee was the best decision I made. From the first time we met, I knew the two of them could handle anything. Also, it made me feel even better that they were younger and could envision what was “in” for weddings, instead of some of those coordinators who have been around forever and only remember how things used to be!

From the moment we hired them, I knew from that day forward that we could “Just Breathe!!” If anything went undone or forgotten I had not only one, but two people to turn to! Our wedding went just perfectly! I showed up with time to sneak in and peek at the site and was completely overwhelmed. The place looked amazing and everything was to a tee on what I had envisioned for the day I had always dreamed of. Throughout the entire process we constantly e-mailed, phoned, and met for lunch, and I can say that I have made two friends who will be remembered forever for executing an event that will never vanish from my mind!”

Becky Morgan