Julia's Cake Stand Rentals

Oakland, CA View map

We offer cake and dessert stand rentals to help you stress less and celebrate more. Why buy (or borrow) items for one-time events when you can simply rent?

Whether you are throwing a small gathering for close friends, or a large celebratory event like a wedding or milestone birthday, we offer a wide assortment of beautifully crafted cake stands (and more). We’ve designed our process to make it as simple and convenient as possible for you by delivering and picking up your order.

We service the San Francisco Bay area, and Napa and Sonoma counties. We also work with professional event planners, photographers, caterers, and anyone else in need of creating a culinary display customized to their needs—from casual fun, to sophisticated elegance, and everything in between.

Which of the following event rental services to you provide?

Clean Up
Setup

What event items are available?

Centerpieces

What food and beverage items are available?

China
Glassware

What services do your prices include?

Consultation

What types of desserts do you provide?

Dessert Buffet

What services do you provide?

Consultations
Setup

What cake items do you provide?

Cake Cutters
Cake Stands

Which of the following services do your prices include?

Setup

Are you licensed by the state health department?

Not Required

Ma Petite Maison Cake Design Ma Petite Maison Cake Design Wedding Cakes

‘Ridiculously efficient’ is the phrase that comes to mind when I think about Julia's Cake Stand Rentals. She has one of the best (if not only) collections of cake stands in northern California. She's awesome!

A Monique Affair A Monique Affair Wedding Planners

As a wedding planner, you have to trust those creatives to come through! With Julia, I can totally do that! She even brought extra pieces for my vignette! She is a total sweet heart to work with – 100% professional, easy and I will always trust my weddings and events with her! A total dream!!

Oakland, 94612
Location of (Julia's Cake Stand Rentals)

Other vendors in San Francisco for your wedding