Julia M. Photography

Wichita Falls, TX View map
$3,100 Most Popular Price

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2500.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
High-Res Images
Multi. Locations
Negatives

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3100

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Multi. Locations
Prints
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
High-Res Images
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Prints
Proofs

• Anna
    Anna H. Getting married on 11/27/2021

Stunning!!!

Julia was a pleasure to work with! She was so flexible and a professional in her work. Throughout the shoot, she was so encouraging and guided us through the whole process. We just got the photos today and they are absolutely stunning!! We recommend her enthusiastically!
  • Kristina
    Kristina S. Married on 01/09/2021

Pure Talent

I cannot express how wonderful Julia was for my wedding photographer. In speaking with other photographers, I found it weird that they were quoting me ridiculous amounts of money for 25-40 images of my wedding day. I let Julia know about my concern when we first spoke and she explained her process to me. Julia was so detailed in getting to know us and put my mind at ease. A major reason I chose her was due to her website gallery and the clear progression of her talent. She was professional and ready to roll the second she arrived at the venue. Our timeline got a little off (totally our fault, not hers) but we got amazing shots of all the events. I am so happy with my gallery and am so grateful to Julia and her assistant for helping us preserve our day in such gorgeous images. Your wedding day needs to be preserved perfectly and Julia is your best choice in North Texas.
  • Kenny
    Kenny M. Married on 10/05/2019

Greatest Wedding Photographer on the Planet

Julia M. Photography was the best decision my wife and I made when looking for a professional wedding photographer. Not only was Julia professional and efficient but she was also warm, kind and so easy to work with. If you want a wonderful way to look back on your wedding day choose Julia!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Real Weddings

• Seth & Sidney
    20 photos · 01/02/2016

The Barn at Sparrow Creek Ranch The Barn at Sparrow Creek Ranch Barn & Farm Weddings

Julia recently photographed a wedding at SCR and I am in love with every photo! Julia captured easy, cofort in all her photos. Nothing looked staged but natural and like everyone was having the time of their lives. Julia took beautiful (some of my most favorite to date) bridal party photos and ceremony photos outdoors, capturing the natural light and soft background making every photo frame worthy! She was very professional and I'd love to work with her as a wedding professional again any time! I'd highly recommend her for your big day!

1811 Woodrow Ave Wichita Falls, TX, 76301
Location of (Julia M. Photography)

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding