Wichita Falls, TX 76310 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About j-wood photography

Hello!

My name is Jessica and I'm a photographer in Wichita Falls, Texas. I serve the WF/Texoma area.

I'm a daughter, sister, pianist, slight Grammar Nazi, horrible speller, animal lover, crossword puzzle enthusiast, Reality TV junkie, great Robot-er, and self-proclaimed "crazy-old-cat-lady-in-training".

Check out my website for more information on pricing and pictures!

edit 1253
edit 1253
sp59
edit 3240

9 Reviews for j-wood photography

Love J-Wood Photography! I had her do our engagement pictures as well as our wedding! The pictures turned out fantastic. Jessica is super easy to work with. Very professional and flexible! Her prices and packages are great! Will definitely use her in the future. It is very evident that Jessica loves her job!

Sent on 11/25/2015
  • F

Brandy · Married on 10/03/2011

I just received my Engagement pictures with J-Wood Photography. I couldn't be happier. They were great! She listened to what I wanted and looked at all the inspiration pictures I sent her. She was flexible on date and time and met us at my favorite comic book store. She really made a personalized session for us. My Fiance was not exactly excited about taking pictures, but she really got him comfortable in front of the camera, and they turned out great. I had the edited pictures in hand within weeks, and when I asked for more, she was more than willing to oblige. I will definitely be using her for the wedding as well.

Sent on 10/13/2011

Christian · Married on 08/14/2010

Jessica was very friendly, and made me feel comfortable. She is more flexable then I expected. She seemed willing to do whatever we wanted her to. She in my husband's words was a "ninja", she wasn't seen much but she took pictures all over the place. The bridal shots as well as the wedding pictures turned out better then I ever imagined they would.

Sent on 09/11/2010

Award

j-wood photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,250.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, One Event / Day
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums
  • What photography services do you offer? Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• j-wood photography 1
    Free Bridals or Engagement Session!
    If you book a wedding with me, you'll get a free Bridal or Engagement session included!

• Calligraphy by Angela
    Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of j-wood photography to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 Dallas Calligrapher

• Wichita Falls, 76310 See on map