Sarah Lanette Photography

Wichita Falls, TX View map
$6,500 Most Popular Price

$6,500 Most Popular Price

Sarah Lanette Photography is a wedding photography company serving Dallas, Fort Worth, and Wichita Falls, Texas that captures everything from the small and intimate details to the big moments of your wedding day. Owner and lead photographer Sarah Lanette does more than just take pictures at your wedding; she connects with you to create a collection of photographs that highlight all the beautiful moments of your ceremony and relationship. Sarah Lanette Photography uses a blend of documentary-style photography with fine art styles to craft luminous images of your special day.

Sarah Lanette Photography promises to be there with you throughout the entire wedding day to capture your most precious moments. They go above and beyond to capture your genuine emotions and create an album of timeless photographs that can serve as family heirlooms. They offer a range of services to help customize your wedding photography such as wedding portraits and digital files. Their photography services include:

• Additional hours
  • One event/day
  • Second shooter
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$5200

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$6500

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Film
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Proofs
Save the Date

Brandi R. Married on 03/09/2019

Everything we wanted!

Sarah's photos were exactly what we wanted...romantic, delicate and light. She is the easiest to work with. We had to reschedule our engagements because of weather and she was extremely flexible with our schedule. She was so easy to work with on our wedding day. Neither of us are super comfortable in front of a camera but she made us feel at ease and have fun. I would 10000% recommend her to anyone looking for someone who is professional, sweet as can be, flexible, and produces absolutely breathtaking photos.
    Saloomeh Married on 09/01/2018
    Oh my, our engagement photos are AMAZING!!!! We HIGHLY recommend SARAH LANETTE PHOTOGRAPHY!! My fiancé and I are so incredibly happy with our photos- so much so I wish I could share them here with you all! Before we selected Sarah Lanette Photography for our photo needs, we looked at her photo gallery on her website and knew immediately that she was going to be the photographer for us! I was blown away by the love and romance her gallery exudes. She is truly motivated by capturing LOVE!! That's the kind of photographer you want to have on your special day, not someone who just adores cool cameras! During the photoshoot we felt very comfortable and did not feel rushed in any way. This is very important since engagement and wedding photos last forever! Her relaxed and easy going spirit made me forget about the anxiety associated with being in front of the camera. And I already know that when we look at our pictures 20 years from now, we will relive those same emotions and feelings as if the pictures were taken just yesterday-- simply because she allowed us to be ourselves. Even with a little "drop the bouquet by your side" or "look over my shoulder" type of directions, our photos look natural yet incredibly professional and breathtaking!! I highly recommend Sarah for your engagement, wedding, and even family photography needs. Her easy going and free spirit alone make us want to choose her again for our wedding/family photos, let alone the incredible pictures she has taken for us to cherish for a lifetime. We LOVE your work Sarah, and THANK YOU so much for capturing our love!!! <3 <3 <3
    Anna Married on 06/10/2018
    Sarah perfectly captured every part of my wedding! She was so sweet and several of my family members told me that on my wedding day, they could tell she was working so hard to get every shot. I feel so beautiful looking at my bridal portraits and wedding photos and I’m so incredibly glad I chose Sarah to capture my special day. I can’t recommend her enough.

Wichita Falls, TX, 76301
5402198627
Location of (Sarah Lanette Photography)

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding