Julia M. Photography Reviews

13 Reviews for Julia M. Photography

13 Julia M. Photography Reviews
  • Jordan

Jordan · Getting married on 06/22/2019

We loved our afternoon engagement session with Julia! Neither of us have had professional photos done before and she made us feel so comfortable during our first experience with it. We got our pictures back quicker than I expected and loved each one of them! We look forward to working with her more over the next several months leading up to our wedding!

Julia M. Photography 1

shannon · Married on 07/06/2018

Professional, kind, phenomenal! Those are just a few of the words I could use to describe Julia. Julia took proposal, engagement, and wedding pictures for us and I cannot imagine using anyone else. Her eye is amazing! She was quick to get the pictures out and so easy to work with. As you know, this can be a bit of a stressful time and she made it seem so easy. I would 100% recommend and endorse Julia! Don't take a chance with what might be the most important photos in your life!

Madeline · Married on 06/09/2018

Julia was the perfect photographer to capture our wedding day! She is incredibly professional, organized and so kind. She took the time out of her day to speak with us multiple times before the wedding- to make sure that she knew what kind of photos we were wanting on our special day. I received the photos a few weeks ago and could not be happier! The quality is amazing, and as someone who is not super photogenic, Julia made me look natural and happy in front of the camera. I also loved the natural editing that Julia did to the photos. Such a wonderful experience- thank you so much Julia! <3

Ashley · Married on 07/17/2017

She has a great portfolio to check out, and she responds very quickly to any questions you may have! She took our engagement pictures, and did a wonderful job! I would recommend her to anyone!

Megan · Married on 05/20/2017

Julia was really wonderful to work with! She made both of us feel so comfortable in front of the camera which is hard to do! The pictures turned out wonderfully and I would highly recommend her!

Haley · Married on 04/29/2017

Julia is truly amazing! She is so much fun to work with. My bridals and wedding photos turned out BEAUTIFUL. The weather on both days did not want to cooperate and looking through my pictures you would never know it was raining or extremely windy. I cannot say enough great things about Julia and her work. We were so blessed to have her as our photographer.

Christina · Married on 04/30/2016

Julia M. Photography is by far the most amazing photographer I have ever used! She is very sweet, personable and knows exactly how to grasp what you are wanting to capture. She made us feel so comfortable and knew exactly how to capture the most breath taking moments! We can't imagine anyone better to capture our special day. I promise you there will be no regrets using Julia M. Photography!

Randi · Married on 04/16/2016

If you are looking for an amazing, easy, efficient, and fun wedding photographer then look no more! Julia took my bridal pictures and was our wedding photographer, and you know what!?! We waited less than a week for photos to get back to us! She was on time, quick, and easy to be around. I had never met her before so you assume the bridals would have been awkward, but no they weren't. She makes you feel comfortable and has great tips on what to do with your hands and how to tilt your head. The wedding photos are out of this world! She captured my husbands face as he saw me and it is a priceless picture. Thank you so much Julia for making our wedding amazing!

Sidney · Married on 01/02/2016

Julia is amazing!! She was so sweet and always so patient and flexible. Our schedule was super crazy and she bent over backwards to accommodate us. Both our engagement photos and our wedding photos were shot by her and they turned out absolutely stunning. When I go back through them it is almost as if I am reliving the day. I know that these photos will be something we treasure forever and that's why picking our photographer was such an important detail in the wedding planning process. She was so much fun to work with and her presence was never overbearing or intrusive, yet she still managed to capture even the tiniest, sweetest details. If I could do it over I would choose her again every time. Entrusting your day to Julia will be the best decision you make for your wedding.

Oh, so you want the best photographer ever to capture your wedding, bridals, engagement, family, etc? Well look no further. Julia is literally the greatest. She has the ability to capture moments, not just pictures. Many photographers can do the staged, posed pictures, but few have the God-given talent to capture those special 'moments' - the memories that you want to hold onto forever. The stolen kisses on the dance floor or the excited faces of everyone when the confetti cannon goes off! Julia has the ability to be everywhere and no where at the same time. Ninja-like abilities to not be seen but see everything! Our wedding pictures are AMAZING. I absolutely could not be happier. She provided a truly personal experience, and was always willing to answer my crazy questions! I could go on and on, but I'll leave it at this....If you want someone who you can trust, captures 'moments' and is the sweetest lady ever, Julia's your girl.

• User6205600 · 2+ years ago

My daughter's wedding pictures turned out beautifully and Julia was so sweet and fun to work with! I would recommend her to anyone! Couldn't have been happier with the way everything turned out!

• User3626443 · event on: 03/15/2015

I am trying to pick my favorites right now, and I am literally clicking "favorite" on EVERY picture. It feels so good to love my pictures this much. I love them too much to even narrow it down to a few favorites. I just wanted a few good pictures of my husband and me together. I got that, plus more! I will definitely continue to use Julia for all my photographs in the future. I just wish I had found her sooner!! My wedding would have been so much better if I would've found her 18 months ago. She is a pleasure to work with and made us feel so comfortable and relaxed. She also got the pictures to me within 4 days of the shoot, which is remarkable! I could not have had a better experience. I highly recommend Julia M Photography for any of your photography needs!!

• User2085073 · 2+ years ago

She was so sweet and flexible with my requests