10 Reviews for Julia M. Photography

Prints (2)
Engagement Shoot (1)
Canvas (1)
9 Julia M. Photography Reviews

She has a great portfolio to check out, and she responds very quickly to any questions you may have! She took our engagement pictures, and did a wonderful job! I would recommend her to anyone!

Profile Picture Ashley, 7/17/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, Prints, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images

Julia was really wonderful to work with! She made both of us feel so comfortable in front of the camera which is hard to do! The pictures turned out wonderfully and I would highly recommend her!

Profile Picture User7431428, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Julia is truly amazing! She is so much fun to work with. My bridals and wedding photos turned out BEAUTIFUL. The weather on both days did not want to cooperate and looking through my pictures you would never know it was raining or extremely windy. I cannot say enough great things about Julia and her work. We were so blessed to have her as our photographer.

Profile Picture Haley, 4/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Julia M. Photography is by far the most amazing photographer I have ever used! She is very sweet, personable and knows exactly how to grasp what you are wanting to capture. She made us feel so comfortable and knew exactly how to capture the most breath taking moments! We can't imagine anyone better to capture our special day. I promise you there will be no regrets using Julia M. Photography!

Profile Picture User5176863, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

If you are looking for an amazing, easy, efficient, and fun wedding photographer then look no more! Julia took my bridal pictures and was our wedding photographer, and you know what!?! We waited less than a week for photos to get back to us! She was on time, quick, and easy to be around. I had never met her before so you assume the bridals would have been awkward, but no they weren't. She makes you feel comfortable and has great tips on what to do with your hands and how to tilt your head. The wedding photos are out of this world! She captured my husbands face as he saw me and it is a priceless picture. Thank you so much Julia for making our wedding amazing!

Profile Picture Randi, 4/16/16, 1 Review
Services Used: High-Res Images, Digital Files

Julia is amazing!! She was so sweet and always so patient and flexible. Our schedule was super crazy and she bent over backwards to accommodate us. Both our engagement photos and our wedding photos were shot by her and they turned out absolutely stunning. When I go back through them it is almost as if I am reliving the day. I know that these photos will be something we treasure forever and that's why picking our photographer was such an important detail in the wedding planning process. She was so much fun to work with and her presence was never overbearing or intrusive, yet she still managed to capture even the tiniest, sweetest details. If I could do it over I would choose her again every time. Entrusting your day to Julia will be the best decision you make for your wedding.

Profile Picture Sidney, 1/2/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files

Oh, so you want the best photographer ever to capture your wedding, bridals, engagement, family, etc? Well look no further. Julia is literally the greatest. She has the ability to capture moments, not just pictures. Many photographers can do the staged, posed pictures, but few have the God-given talent to capture those special 'moments' - the memories that you want to hold onto forever. The stolen kisses on the dance floor or the excited faces of everyone when the confetti cannon goes off! Julia has the ability to be everywhere and no where at the same time. Ninja-like abilities to not be seen but see everything! Our wedding pictures are AMAZING. I absolutely could not be happier. She provided a truly personal experience, and was always willing to answer my crazy questions! I could go on and on, but I'll leave it at this....If you want someone who you can trust, captures 'moments' and is the sweetest lady ever, Julia's your girl.

Profile Picture User5585463, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Services Used: High-Res Images, Digital Files

My daughter's wedding pictures turned out beautifully and Julia was so sweet and fun to work with! I would recommend her to anyone! Couldn't have been happier with the way everything turned out!

Profile Picture User6205600, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, High-Res Images

She was so sweet and flexible with my requests

Profile Picture User2085073, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews