12040 S. Aero Drive Unit 21, Plainfield, IL 60585 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 24

About JPW Productions Inc.

Jon P. Wise has been in the Wedding business for 18 years . The key to any successful business is to love what you do and this is reflected in all of his services and products. He has taken his knowledge he's learned over the years along with the best ideas to create the number one DJ service and Photo booth rentals in Chicagoland. Check out our websites: JPWDJ.com and JPWProPhoto.com

Follow JPW Productions Inc. on

5320424200821658296534090840n
de6e043092a64511 1908185 10204211482746744 8882920492377751174 n 2

Photos 23 Photos
Videos 1 vídeo

69 Reviews for JPW Productions Inc.

JPW Productions Inc. 1
JPW Productions Inc. 2
JPW Productions Inc. 3

Morgan Metschuleit · Married on 10/11/2019

Hands-on, best DJ you'll ever hire!

What can we say, Jon is the BEST wedding DJ we've ever experienced! We were thrilled to hire him for our wedding day on 10/11/19 because we knew he'd get the party started. He made our night fun for not only us but for our guests as well, including the awesome cube photobooth. His energy, personality, and professionalism are what make him a phenomenal DJ. He was the first vendor we hired and he did not disappoint! We still have people asking for our wedding playlist. I wish we could have him at every wedding we attend because he's just THAT good. Thank you Jon for killin' it at our wedding! Would highly, highly recommend hiring JPW Productions Inc.

JPW Productions Inc. 4
    Sent on 11/02/2019

Lindsay Czyz · Married on 10/05/2019

Best DJ ever

I cannot say enough good things about DJ Keith! My husband and I have complete opposite tastes in music, yet somehow he was able to pick out music that we both loved. The dance floor was full the entire night! So many people have said to us that this was the best music they have had at a wedding, and I owe that all to Keith! JPW productions was always fast at responding to emails and made the planning process so easy. I would definitely recommend DJ Keith to everyone!

Sent on 11/13/2019
  • Erica-FutureMrsTacchia

Erica · Married on 10/04/2019

Best dj on the planet!

Jon WAS FREAKING AWESOME!! Everyone is still talking about our DJ and the garter dance him and my husband have been plotting. Will use him again and all my friends want him for their weddings, when that time comes!! We had the photo cube and book which was a use highlight of the whole evening. Got married 2 weeks ago and everyday the wedding gets brought up and so does Jon! He helped coordinate also because we had 0 idea what to do! Couldnt have done it without him!!

Sent on 10/18/2019

• PD Wedding Films
    PD Wedding Films Wedding Videographers

I have worked with Jon many times over the years. He provides consistent, top notch services. Like myself, Jon believes like in having fun and giving the customer high quality. He works very well with everyone.

• Chicago Wedding Photographers
    Chicago Wedding Photographers Wedding Photographers

John is an amazing DJ overflowing with personality! We love working with him. He has a top notch professional setup and knows how to keep the party going. We HIGHLY recommend JPW Productions!

• Reflections by Tracy Photography
    Reflections by Tracy Photography Wedding Photographers

I have been working with this D.J. for many years. Jon does a wonderful job. His music is up to date, his equipment is state of the art, and his talents are endless. If you are looking for a D.J. that will keep your guests on the dance floor all night long, use Jon Wise.

• 12040 S. Aero Drive, Unit 21 Plainfield, 60585 See on map
    3122878362 (Other Phone Number)