JPW Productions Inc. Reviews

64 | Plainfield, IL

64 Reviews for JPW Productions Inc.

64 JPW Productions Inc. Reviews
  • Sara

Sara · Married on 06/16/2018

Jon was absolutely incredible, I will forever recommend him to anyone that I know getting married in the Chicago area!

I have gotten so many compliments about the DJ for our wedding, he kept people out on the dance floor all night long! We was able to read the crowd really well and determine what music was/was not working for the group of people that we had. He would encourage people to get out on the floor and encourage the different crazy types of dancing by many of my college friends (some sort of alligator dancing). Jon listened to all of our requests and no not play songs as well! We told him no country and one friend really wanted one song at the end of the night, which he politely told her no to until we came him the go-ahead for the song. We had a mix of everything from 70s music until current radio playing music to appeal to everyone and keep us on the dance floor all night. We also had Jon for the ceremony music and that could not have gone better.

We rented a photobooth through Jon as well, and were very pleased. There was an attendant at the photobooth all night helping to run it and get everything printed out. She would print out as many copies of the pictures as people wanted. Have a group of 8 people go into the booth together? She would print out 8 copies of the pictures. She took all the pictures and put them together in a scrapbook for us with people writing us messages as well, which was a very cool souvenir and reminder of our day. In addition, we got a USB drive of all the photos taken during the night. We got many compliments on it being the best photobooth that people had ever seen at a wedding. He had a full table overflowing with props to use as well!

Starr · Married on 02/25/2018

Great from the very beginning. He was hired for a school dance and was such a hit with all the students and dads.

• Jordan

Jordan · Married on 12/29/2017

Initially, my husband did not want to have a DJ. Having a band was the only option. After doing some research, we quickly realized that having a band was way out of our budget. Not knowing much about local DJs, we fell back to the packet provided by our venue with their preferred vendors. After looking over prices and packages, we were down to 2 DJs for our wedding. We asked our venue coordinator which she preferred and her immediate response was “JPW. We contract him for our own family gatherings.” That was enough for us to make the initial contact with Jon.

We actually didn’t meet Jon until about 4 months after contracting due to a family members passing. Once we physically met with Jon, my husband was floored with Jon’s personality and professionalism. Jon was honest with us on what equipment we would need for our size wedding and venue. We were originally looking at one of his higher packages but he assured us a smaller package would do everything we wanted and more. We appreciate that he was genuinely looking out for what was best for our wedding and not just what would make him the most money.

The day of the wedding was great! We had Jon DJ, provide the CUBE photo booth and a Gobo with our names in it. Jon made sure everything stayed as close to our timeline as possible and the guests LOVED him! Even our aunt that dislikes everything commented on how much fun she had on the dance floor. The music was good all night and there were a ton of people still on the dance floor when the night ended. We LOVE the photo booth book Jon provides and used this instead of a guest book at our reception. The Gobo provided a great photo backdrop for reception photos and added that personal touch we were looking for.

I (the bride) became a professional wedding planner about a year into our 2.5-year engagement. Out of all of the DJs I have now worked with, Jon is my favorite. I will be recommending him to all of my clients for years to come.

• Katie

Katie · Married on 10/08/2017

Jon was highly recommended to us by our coordinator at our venue and since he was a much less expensive then the company we were originally looking at and since his reviews were great, we thought we would consider him instead. Once we made an appointment and met with him we were both sure we would be going with him.
    From some of the reviews I had read I was worried he would be a bit "cheesy" but he wasn't at all. His bubbly personality is perfect for keeping the dancing going and he is very clear about avoiding the traditional, though played out, wedding tunes you hear at every hokey wedding. His website made it very easy to lay out the songs you like for specific parts of the day/night. There is a great place to list songs to avoid as well.
    We used him for our ceremony music as well as our photo booth and everything went really well!
    Jon knew the layout of the venue and clearly has his wedding DJ plan very laid out and ready to go!
    (While I went searching for the toss bouquet he had it waiting for me.)
    The photo booth assistant was attendant and helpful, making sure the props and the space are laid out nicely. My husband and I could not have been more pleased with the music and photo booth for our special day!

JPW Productions Inc. 1
  • KeVicky

Vicky · Married on 09/16/2017

We used J.P.W for our photo booth for our wedding in September. Jon was very responsive to my emails and easy to work with. Our guests had an amazing and fun time with the booth. The attendant was friendly. We also received a flash drive with all the photo booth pictures that we enjoyed viewing. I would recommend them if you are in need of a photo booth.

Riley · Married on 09/09/2017

Jon was absolutely amazing!! Everything we went over on our meetings was exactly what happened. No surprises or anything. He did an exceptional job!! Our dance floor was packed with so many people and the variety of music had everyone dancing from beginning to end!! Guests contacted me days after the wedding raving about how awesome our DJ was! I am definitely referring Jon to all of my friends and family getting married! We also rented the 10 person photo booth through JPW and that was a huge hit!! Everything was amazing and we can't thank Jon enough!!

• Lesley

Lesley · Married on 05/20/2017

Best DJ ever!! So much fun to work with. We had so many compliments about Jon and he kept the party going all night.

Valerie · Married on 12/17/2016

I'm biased because I'm personally friends with Jon.
    But I knew as soon as I got engaged that I needed to make sure we booked him, hadn't even set our date yet but we had our DJ ;)
    Seriously though, Jon was amazing, everyone loved him, and he can definitely read the crowd and interact accordingly!
    The photo booth was also a HUGE hit!!

Tanaz · Married on 10/29/2016

JPW Productions was amazing. The prop selection was wonderful! Everyone had a blast. They were quick, responsive, and understanding. I was planning this wedding from afar. I had inquired about their photobooth early during the planning but never followed through. JPW was recommended by my sister since she has worked with Jon before. He was doing an event with her and mentioned how he hadn't heard back in months but was still holding that day open for me. I emailed him right away (and said I'm sorry at least a dozen times) and we booked.
    Everything ran smoothly it was set up on time and I all my guests enjoyed themselves.
    Definitely recommend Jon. The price was amazing for the quality of service we received.

Nicole · Married on 10/15/2016

Awesome photo booth! Loved the book that came with it :)

Natalie · Married on 10/08/2016

JPW services provided our photo booth for our wedding night 10/8/16. Jon was so affordable, much more so than any other company I had seen. I immediately booked him. Jon was quick to respond to emails, followed up with us when we had any questions, and everything truly was seamless. We upgraded to the "cube" style photo booth, and guests seemed to like that a lot of people could fit in there. We requested an add on that didn't work out, and Jon sent us a refund check only a few days later. Have no complaints whatsoever, and had a great experience with his company!! Thanks, JPW Productions!

Jillian · Married on 09/24/2016

I wish I could give Jon 10 stars! He is absolutely amazing!!!! We will make your reception the best party ever. I know several people that used JPW and every single person has had the same thing to say. He made every step of the process as easy as could be. The photo booth was so cool everyone loved it! Seriously Jon you are the absolute best!

Erik · Married on 08/13/2016

Jon was fantastic, I would highly recommend his company for DJ and photo booth.

We were looking for a DJ who would take the mood of our party guests and run with it, and Jon did an awesome job we got so many compliments on the music selection(most of which he chose based on how the crowd was responding).

He also ran the evening perfectly allowing us to sit back and enjoy our reception and not worry about if cake cutting or speeches were next, Jon took care of that. Also he was flexible we had a few special song requests that were last second and he was accompanying.

He was energetic, fun, and professional. We really can't say enough good things about JPW PRODUCTIONS.

Ellen · Married on 06/24/2016

HIRE JPW IMMEDIATELY! Jon DJ'd our wedding in June and I cannot say enough positive things about him. Jon's pricing was very reasonable and he did an incredible job. I was out with some friends last weeking and was seeing them for the first time since the wedding - they couldn't stop raving about how great our DJ was. One friend even said "your DJ was way better than mine." Jon is super professional and made our night flow seamlessly. He also listened to the types of music we wanted to hear. You can provide him a list, but we just gave him genres and types of music we like - he knocked it out of the park. Jon's company also did our photo booth and uplighting for the event. I recommend him and his services to anyone planning a wedding!

Kristina · Married on 04/30/2016

Jon did a wonderful job for our wedding this weekend. Everyone danced the entire night. He was fun, up beat, and easy to work with.

Emily · Married on 04/08/2016

Jon is amazing!! I would highly recommend JPW to anyone looking for DJ services, uplighting or a photo booth. Jon was super easy to work with the entire time - we felt confident and at ease from the moment we met him. The dance floor was a party all night long! Our reception area looked beautiful with the uplighting. If you want something fun and different, the photo booth is the way to go! Our guests loved it and the props. We had a great time looking at all the photos afterwards and the attendant was super friendly. We are so happy we went with JPW for our wedding!

Katie · Married on 03/19/2016

We worked with Keith through JPW Productions and had an absolutely wonderful experience! He is very professional, yet extremely down to earth. We met with him once as well as a few phone conversations before the wedding to get a plan set for our reception. He sounded great announcing and kept the introductions running smoothly throughout. The dance floor was packed the entire night, and we had SO many compliments on the type of music he played. He took our requests seriously, yet was spot on with other musical choices as well. He snuck in music we loved into the cocktail hour that wouldn't have been big hits on the dance floor, but meant a lot to us. We would highly recommend him and any other staff from JPW productions!

• Katie

Katie · Married on 10/02/2015

Jon made our wedding! We had so many guests tell us they have never danced so much in their life. Jon was very prompt and kept the party going on time. He's a crowd pleaser and well worth the money. He gave us the updated photo booth called the cube that's lot up by led lights and that was a huge hit. We added the dj front board screen, monogram laser gobo and uplighting. Jon had our room looking incredible! We couldn't have asked for a better dj and a couple of our guests took his card for their events. He even gifted us a photo album and flash drive with all the pictures taken in the photo booth. If you want a fun upbeat wedding you can't go wrong with jpw productions!

We couldn't have been more please with our DJ, Jon. He was very professional and gave us an excellent rate for our wedding. He was on top of everything when we arrived and because the day can be hectic it was really nice that he had everything taken care of and it was one less thing we needed to think about. He was engaged with crowd and played all of our requests as well as other great music. I had soooo many people say what a great, fun and energetic Jon was. I would definitely recommend him.

Christina · Married on 06/19/2015

Jon Wise came recommended from our venue's owner . We interviewed several of the recommendations on his list and Jon was an excellent fit for us. His professionalism, energy, knowledge and enthusiasm scored high with us. He accommodated times to meet around our busy schedules, worked with us in our song selections, offered a ton of suggestions and was in cahoots with the bride to stage a special gift to the groom; a soloist's performance dedicating a special song. On the day of the wedding, Jon was early to arrive and set up. He offered flawless introductions and seamless transitions from activity to activity. His energy was high, he got guests out on the dance floor and kept the party rocking. Your DJ is not an area where you'd want to skimp; he will make or break yours and your guests' experience. Jon was worth his weight in gold and will leave your friends forever talking about what a great time they had celebrating with you. So happy with his services from start to finish.

Lauren · Married on 06/13/2015

We were so incredibly happy with our decision to use Jon from JPW Productions as our DJ for our wedding. From the day we met Jon at his office, he was professional, down to Earth, and fun! He knows his stuff, had great suggestions, had an easy planning process, and responded quickly to emails and phone calls. Since the pricing was so affordable, we also booked our photo booth through JPW Productions and that couldn't have been better either!

Jon played everything we wanted. timed everything perfectly, and got everyone out on the dance floor. Practically our entire reception of about 250 people were dancing! He adapted to a few changes that we requested as the night went on and was constantly friendly with us and our guests. The photo booth they provided and the attendant were fantastic! The guests loved it! Guests received unlimited photos from the photo booth, and were even able to put a copy in a scrapbook that they signed. The book was then given to us at the end of the night.

Overall, we couldn't have been happier with EVERY aspect of JPW Productions! :)

I can't begin to tell you how amazing Jon Wise and his DJ, lighting and photobooth serivces were. Throughout our whole planning process, he was SO responsive, flexible, accommodating, and kind. He took the worry out of the planning when it came to our DJ and the services he provided. And he made our wedding reception a BLAST! He was even super flexible and easy going the night of our wedding. Everyone loved him and we got SO many compliments on his services. I would definitely recommend him to every person looking for a DJ - I promise you will not regret it!

Jon was fantastic! I have been to many other weddings where he was the DJ and always stayed out on the dance floor throughout the whole event. Working with Jon was easy. He always got back to me in a timely manner and when we met to go over details he helped us organize our reception timeline. His online forms are easy to understand and very helpful to stay organized. I would highly recommend Jon for your wedding or any other events that a DJ may be requested for.

Jon is a fantastic DJ that really personalizes your wedding. He asks for your input on music selection during all sections of the wedding so that nothing you don't want to hear gets played. Jon is super energetic and knows how to get the crowd involved and on to the dance floor! We played a newlywed shoe game that was a big hit! JPW also provided us with our Photo Booth which of course was a main component of our guests' night. His pricing is extremely reasonable for DJ services and Photo Booth packages.

JPW was a great value. Jon is truly great at what he does. He was very professional and kept the party going all night. The dance floor was always packed and we've had multiple compliments about his services. The photo booth was an even bigger hit than I had initially thought it would be with the photo album and zip drive as great mementos. I highly recommend his services.