Spring Hill, KS 66083 Map · Phone number

About Jovee Photography

I am passionate about photography! I thrive on creativity & trying to come up with something new and better every time I shoot. My goal is to capture who the subject truly is, the personality, the interactions, the subtle details that make everybody unique. I'll make a TOTAL fool of myself if it'll get a real smile! For me, the ultimate compliment is, "that is SOOOO Cassie!" [Assuming it is actually a portrait of Cassie of course]

Follow Jovee Photography on

iheartmyjob blake katiesm
e6fdb6a17390a546 1314996250356 334sMG7653fx
279CPWedding

2 Reviews for Jovee Photography

Jovee was ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! She and her assistant had so much fun and got everyone to smile for pictures, even my three-year old flower girl who is deaf (not an easy task to get her to focus!). They inspired some amazing shots and made everything come together nicely. They really had fun with us and our guests and produced some amazing pictures out of it. I would absolutely recommend her and will probably use her again in the future.

Sent on 08/08/2013

Rebecca · Married on 05/30/2010

Jovee excelled in both the quality of her work and her professionalism. She really "got us" and captured our personalities in the photos. She was easy to work with and constantly upbeat, positive and funny, which is a huge deal on a day that can be stressful at moments! Both our families liked working with her too, especially because she moved things along at a good pace, which is important when the South Florida heat is doing it's work! During the ceremony she disappeared and was completely unobtrusive but still managed to get excellent shots. A+

Sent on 06/28/2010