Matoli Keely Photography

Escondido, CA View map
$4,950 Most Popular Price

$4,950 Most Popular Price

My name is Matoli Keely and I am a fine art film photographer, specializing in weddings and lifestyle portraits! My home base is San Diego, California, but I am available for travel worldwide!

I am extremely passionate about all things photography, especially film photography! I think there is immense value in preserving memories, not just of weddings, but of every day life. The opportunity to tell your love story is a great honor! My storytelling allows you relive each moment through the imagery of your photographs, go back in time and experience the love that existed and continues to exist in the present day. Film photography is the best medium for me to use to achieve my style, which is authentic, timeless and romantic imagery!

I look forward to meeting, and building a relationship that last generations!!

Matoli

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,950.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4950

Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

High-Res Images

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Matted Prints
Prints

• Morgan
    Morgan Married on 02/16/2019

Above and Beyond!

I cannot recommend Matoli enough. Her passion for her work is palpable, her presence is positive and calming, and as a result she gets beautiful shots and creates priceless heirlooms that you and your partner will cherish forever! She truly takes the time to listen to what you want, studies your reference photos, and adds her own artistic eye, and the results are the photos of your dreams.
  • Diana
    Diana R. Married on 04/07/2018

Total + Utter Perfection

Matoli was absolutely incredible. The experience of working with her was warm and wonderful, and the images captured everything from the love that surrounded us that day to the beauty of the wedding. I cannot say enough lovely things about Matoli, her work, and her personality. She is absolute perfection in every way.
    Rachel Married on 10/21/2017
    I don't even know where to begin to explain how amazing Matoli is in every single way. Leading up to the wedding , Matoli was super organized and asked very clear and comprehensive questions to make sure that she knew everything she needed to know before the big day (from decoration DIYs to make sure to capture to any family situations she should know about for group pics). She didn't even flinch when I asked her if she would be okay with photographing the bridal party with puppies instead of flowers!

On the day of, Matoli showed up on time and immediately started capturing me and my bridesmaids getting ready (second photog was with the groomsmen doing the same). She did SUCH a great job corralling the wedding party (there were 9 on my side and 11 on my husbands!) and keeping us on timeline (I didn't even need that wedding coordinator in the end!).

And most importantly, our photos are just STUNNING. Absolutely stunning. I feel like she captured exactly who we were as a couple and as a group of friends and family. I had several of the photos framed and sent them to my family as thank you gifts. I reserved a "healthy" part of my wedding budget for the photographer because I knew I wanted pictures that I would love to look at again and again throughout the years, not just because they remind me of one of the most fun days of my life, but because of the quality and skill the photographer. I regret nothing. Matoli was everything I ever could have hoped for and more.

Escondido, 92025
Location of (Matoli Keely Photography)

Other vendors in San Diego for your wedding