Escondido, CA 92025 Map · Phone number

About Matoli Keely Photography

My name is Matoli Keely and I am a fine art film photographer, specializing in weddings and lifestyle portraits! My home base is San Diego, California, but I am available for travel worldwide!

I am extremely passionate about all things photography, especially film photography! I think there is immense value in preserving memories, not just of weddings, but of every day life. The opportunity to tell your love story is a great honor! My storytelling allows you relive each moment through the imagery of your photographs, go back in time and experience the love that existed and continues to exist in the present day. Film photography is the best medium for me to use to achieve my style, which is authentic, timeless and romantic imagery!

I look forward to meeting, and building a relationship that last generations!!

Matoli

Matoli Keely Photography 7
  • Diana

Diana Robbins · Married on 04/07/2018

Total + Utter Perfection

Matoli was absolutely incredible. The experience of working with her was warm and wonderful, and the images captured everything from the love that surrounded us that day to the beauty of the wedding. I cannot say enough lovely things about Matoli, her work, and her personality. She is absolute perfection in every way.

Sent on 06/10/2019

Rachel · Married on 10/21/2017

I don't even know where to begin to explain how amazing Matoli is in every single way. Leading up to the wedding , Matoli was super organized and asked very clear and comprehensive questions to make sure that she knew everything she needed to know before the big day (from decoration DIYs to make sure to capture to any family situations she should know about for group pics). She didn't even flinch when I asked her if she would be okay with photographing the bridal party with puppies instead of flowers!

On the day of, Matoli showed up on time and immediately started capturing me and my bridesmaids getting ready (second photog was with the groomsmen doing the same). She did SUCH a great job corralling the wedding party (there were 9 on my side and 11 on my husbands!) and keeping us on timeline (I didn't even need that wedding coordinator in the end!).

And most importantly, our photos are just STUNNING. Absolutely stunning. I feel like she captured exactly who we were as a couple and as a group of friends and family. I had several of the photos framed and sent them to my family as thank you gifts. I reserved a "healthy" part of my wedding budget for the photographer because I knew I wanted pictures that I would love to look at again and again throughout the years, not just because they remind me of one of the most fun days of my life, but because of the quality and skill the photographer. I regret nothing. Matoli was everything I ever could have hoped for and more.

Sent on 10/05/2018
    Matoli Keely Photography 8
    Matoli Keely Photography 9
    Matoli Keely Photography 10
    Matoli Keely Photography 11

Andrea · Married on 03/25/2017

Matoli shot our wedding in March of 2017, and we enjoyed working with her every step of the way. We can hardly say enough about the experience that she gave us and how happy we are with our photos. There wasn’t a moment or a pose missed. The prints included in our package were of fine art quality, and we get compliments from everyone that sees them. Of all of the vendors involved in our wedding day, Matoli was the only one who always recognized the importance of the day. When she caught us looking nervous or stiff, she was the first to remind us of the things that really mattered. Amongst all of the noise around schedules, seating charts, guest lists, meal choices, and every other detail, Matoli was our voice of reason and our calming influence.

We would recommend Matoli to anyone and everyone looking for a photographer. From our first Skype call to our parting hugs after the wedding, she was the perfect partner. She was friendly, over-prepared, patient, responsive, highly-dependable, respectful, natural, accommodating, and an absolute pleasure to work with. It is clear that photography is her passion, and her photos show it. Today, 8 months later, we still get compliments from our guests who met Matoli and from everyone who sees the pictures.

Sent on 11/17/2017

Matoli Keely Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,950.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,950.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files, Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints

• Escondido, 92025 See on map