Josh Wong Photography

New York, NY View map
$6,800 Most Popular Price

$6,800 Most Popular Price

Josh Wong Photography is a wedding photographer based out of New York, New York. Josh blends his knowledge of photojournalism, fashion and editorial to create a contemporary style of wedding photography. He provides stunning images of the special moments and intricate details of your big day that you can cherish for a lifetime.

Experience
Josh became a wedding photographer in 2006 and is regularly featured in national publications and social media. He has photographed celebrities such as Yoko Ono, Tom Brokaw, Tommy Hilfiger, Ralph Lauren, Robert DeNiro, Kiefer Sutherland, Ivanka Trump, Katy Perry, Paris Hilton and Taylor Swift.

Josh Wong Photography offers many services to capture your special day and give you a stress-free, fun experience. The wedding photography services Josh provides include:

• Additional hours
  • Second shooter
  • Trash the dress
  • Video

Other Services
Josh Wong Photography also provides many ways to preserve your wedding memories. The wedding photography items Josh offers include:

• Digital files
  • Flush mount
  • Matted prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the date

• Asian-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$5,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Prints

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$6,800

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Slideshow
Flush Mount

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Trash The Dress
Video

What photography items do you offer?

Matted Prints
Prints
Proofs
Save the Date

• Stephanie
    Stephanie B. Married on 03/02/2021

The Best Ever!

I’m not even sure where to start with this review. While a bit on the expensive side, Josh is worth every. Single. Penny. He had photographed my cousin’s wedding, as well as my sister’s and two of our friends. I literally emailed him hours after getting engaged (which I quickly learned was a little too soon, since we didn’t have a date or venue picked – woops!). Before being engaged, I joked with my husband that I would bake my own wedding cake, if I had to – I just knew I wanted Josh to be the photographer on our big day. Once we had a date set with our church and venue, we met with Josh at the Empire Hotel in NYC. I was already very familiar with his work, but the albums and shots he had shared with us that night blew my husband away. We signed that night. We had a 1.5 year engagement, so we didn’t really have much communication with Josh until closer to the wedding. Our package included an Engagement session with Josh, where he coaches you on positioning your body and angling yourselves in the most complimentary way to get the best photos. We met him in Central Park for our session, which was about 2.5 hours long and included an outfit change. Per his suggestions, we did this shoot about 2 months before our wedding so that the advice/coaching was fresh in our brains for the wedding day photos. We got those photos (about 175 of them) back about a month later, due to the holiday season. We were instantly obsessed and found it hard to narrow down which ones we wanted to display at our wedding. Josh was easy to communicate with, I sent him the schedule and addresses for all locations via e-mail and we had a brief phone conversation to confirm everything a couple of weeks before the wedding day. On the day of the wedding, he was on time, super professional, and took the best wedding photos I’ve ever seen, though I might be partial ☺ Our package included an additional photographer, and we had Danny with us for the wedding day. Both he and Josh were great with direction and captured such wonderful candid shots as well as the majority of the posed shots we were hoping for. We received our pictures (about 1300 of them) 8 weeks after the wedding day and, again, were left struggling to pick favorites because there were so many remarkable shots. If you’re looking for fashion-forward, editorial, incredible photos of your wedding day, look no further. Josh Wong is your man.
  • Emma
    Emma R. Married on 09/09/2020

Just Amazing

OMG! Josh has been nothing but amazing! He has such a passion for his craft and you can see it when you talk to him for the very first time. James and I had our wedding in Sept 2019 and were completely blown away when we saw our wedding pictures. Our guests kept mentioning how impressed they were of Josh.
    Chelsea Married on 03/02/2020

Josh is Amazing!

Josh is the most amazing and talented photographer. He has done my head shots for years, so when it came to our special day, it was a no brainer. Josh is so observant and the quality of his work is beyond anything else I have ever seen. He is kind and makes you feel comfortable. He’s flexible and has a good eye for unique and beautiful shots. I cannot recommend Josh enough. Thank you so much Josh!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

680 Fort Washington Ave New York, NY, 10040
Location of (Josh Wong Photography)

Josh Wong Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Josh Wong Photography include in the starting price?

Josh Wong Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Prints

What photography services does Josh Wong Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Josh Wong Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Flush Mount

What photography styles does Josh Wong Photography offer?

Josh Wong Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Josh Wong Photography offer?

Josh Wong Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Multi. Locations
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Video

What photography materials does Josh Wong Photography offer for wedding events?

Josh Wong Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Matted Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Josh Wong Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Josh Wong Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in New York City for your wedding