Little Neck, NY 11362 Map · Phone number

About JAC Beauty (NYC)

JAC Beauty (Jina and Carol Beauty) is your source to unleashing truths and facts about the complicated life of beauty for Asian women. Specializing in hair & makeup for brides but not limited to just bridal.

Located in NYC, we take pride in our flexibility and ability to travel to where you are on your special day.

Picture14
Picture13
Picture14
jacbeauty
Fashion

89 Reviews for JAC Beauty (NYC)

Sunny · Married on 03/21/2015

I loved my wedding hair and makeup done by JAC Beauty! I hired JAC Beauty after doing my research on the best hair and makeup artists and getting recommendations from a few friends. Jina is amazing - both as a person and in hair and makeup skills. She knows how to make you look beautiful while making sure that you still look like yourself. She is also hard working and reliable - I had to start hair and makeup at 5:00 am and I think that she arrived at like 4:15 am to set up, which was earlier than necessary but she wanted to make sure that they weren't late. She is very responsive with emails too! A common complaint among bridesmaids is that the hair and makeup person doesn't know how to do makeup for Asian women or that the makeup is too heavy. Not with JAC Beauty! All my girls were happy with their hair and makeup. I'm going to keep the recommendations coming for all you future brides to say that you won't regret working with Jina for your wedding. :)

Sent on 05/14/2015

r · Married on 09/27/2014

Jina was very professional and did both my engagement and wedding makeup and hair. She was so easy to work with and provided great suggestions and also guidance. Many people complimented on my hair and makeup.

Sent on 09/28/2014

Jina and Jinny are the best! They really did an awesome job. The day of my wedding was super humid and quite warm and everyone had rave reviews about how great we all looked and that our makeup hadn't melted! All my bridesmaids were really impressed with how their hair and makeup turned out as well. One of bridesmaids was in another wedding the next day and admitted that I had spoiled her with Jina and Jinny! I couldn't have made a better decision for my wedding day. Thanks so much you two!

Sent on 09/28/2014

JAC Beauty (NYC) FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup
  • What hair services do you offer? Updos / Styling

• Seba Photography
    Seba Photography Wedding Photographers

Jina and Carol from JAC Beauty contacted our studio few weeks ago about doing a Bridal Photoshoot together. Without hesitation we agreed to provide our Photography services for this even while JAC beauty provided hair and makeup services. Jina and Carol are very professional, experienced beauticians and talented artists. They are down to earth, attentive to detail, which we as professional wedding photographers are very appreciative of. They are very knowledgeable about hair and makeup products, and are really easy and fun to work with. Jina and Carol made all the models look glamorous, elegant and chic. The makeup was flawless and looked totally natural and not overdone, hair looked stunning and up to date with the latest ‘in looks’. They were able to provide a couple of looks for each model quickly but with a lot of attention and great detail. We are looking forward to working with Jina and Carol from JAC Beauty again. Magda & Sebastian | 9 Frames Studio Wedding Photography

• JohnLo Photography
    JohnLo Photography Wedding Photographers

I highly recommend JAC Beauty to any bride who are looking of a Make-up Artist.

• Little Neck, 11362 See on map