Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Erica Lyn Photography

awesome wedding photography at it's finest.

Erica Lyn is an extremely passionate & creative photographer, shooting in a photojournalistic & artistic style. There is a natural, unscripted freedom that is attached to her photos.

Erica lyn loves, loves, loves what she does! This passion pours through to her photos, enabling her to get those wonderful unscripted photos that her clients love so much! She spent many years before shooting weddings, shooting people as well as shooting many various events & fashion-related assignments, which she still adores shooting today.

With her extremely well-rounded experience & artistic eye, Erica lyn will provide you with only the best, most natural-filled, timeless images that you will simply adore!

Currently, Erica holds a Bachelor of Arts degree and resides in the NYC area. She is available for weddings, events and other various photography assignments..

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: Long Island, New York City

Follow Erica Lyn Photography on

39 Reviews for Erica Lyn Photography

User Photos
todo alt text

Erica photographed my wedding a few weeks ago and I am just SO grateful that I found her! She is incredibly sweet and professional, very uncomplicated and easy to work with. She was flexible about the timing and our needs on the day. She was so discreet and unobtrusive during the event. And the photographs turned out absolutely STUNNING and really creative. I am so happy with her work. She was able to capture our special night in the perfect way, conveying both the unique beauty and vibe of our night. I will be so proud to go through these photos with my children and grandchildren one day! My mother and mother-in-law were both completely thrilled too! 100% recommend from the whole family.

Profile Picture Chelsey, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We had a wonderful experience working with Erica for our very non-traditional wedding. She was flexible and accommodating and most importantly she got some beautiful shots of us and our party. I couldn't be more pleased. I would absolutely reccomend her and hope to have the opportunity to work with her again in the future.

Profile Picture Tal, 5/7/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

5 words...HIRE ERICA IF YOU CAN!!! Not only is Erica extremely talented but she is gracious and easy to get along with. Erica makes everyone feel comfortable and manages to catch every special moment even when she is working on her own with no assistant! Her photos are of the best quality and she is a true artist. My husband and I love her...my guests didn't even notice she was there because she managed to stay out of people's way yet captured EVERY moment...the finals results just came in and everyone cannot stop commenting on how gorgeous the photos are and how they look like something out of a magazine!

Profile Picture Chris, 6/22/15, 7 Reviews