Jordan Simpson Makeup Artistry

Richmond, VA View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Jordan Simpson Makeup Artistry, based in historical Virginia, is a professional makeup artist specializing in natural makeup services. Owner Jordan Simpson knows that getting married is a truly momentous occasion. She strives to ensure that you look and feel your best for your special day.

Jordan Simpson Makeup Artistry provides high-quality makeup services for weddings and other special events. Although she specializes in natural looks, Jordan also offers airbrush and traditional makeup services to suit a wide range of preferences. She’s dedicated to getting to know her clients and helping to bring their wedding vision to life. When working with this makeup artist for your big day, you’ll have access to the following additional wedding services:

• Contour makeup
  • Fake-lash application
  • Makeup trial
  • On-site makeup
  • Wedding party makeup
  • Woman-owned

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$90

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$100

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$100

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$100

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$80

$65

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Makeup

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes

• Kara
    Kara E. Married on 10/23/2021

Amazing, loved all of it!

Jordan was absolutely amazing and I literally felt like a fricking princess on my wedding day. I changed my ideas 700 times and Jordan always was receptive and insightful and willing to go with the flow! My mom, who always wants minimal make-up, got exactly what she wanted from Jordan, and myself, who loves a Glam look, also got exactly what I wanted! That is RANGE! Jordan was on-time, got the entire wedding party done AHEAD of schedule, and was such a calming presence. At most weddings, girls redo their makeup as soon as the makeup artist leaves, NOT THIS TIME. Thank you so so so much, Jordan! You made my special day even special-er.

Jordan Simpson Makeup Artistry's reply:

Kara this is the sweetest review and made my day! Thank you for being such a great and energetic bride, you made the day so fun!
  • Sara
    Sara C. Married on 10/03/2021

Go with Jordan!

As a bride, I know wedding makeup is important. You want to look your best on one of the biggest days of your life. Jordan will make you feel that way - her work speaks for itself! What I really loved most about working with Jordan was how relaxed I felt. During my trial, we tried a couple of looks and Jordan never made me feel like one was right over the other. Instead, she listed to my feedback, changed a few things around and we landed on the most gorgeous look. I wanted to make sure I still looked like myself, more on the natural side, but a little more glammed up and Jordan nailed it! She is so kind and caring. Truly one of the sweetest people I have ever worked with! I highly recommend her on your big day :)

Jordan Simpson Makeup Artistry's reply:

Sara you are just the best, I have loved getting to know you through all the trial/ engagement/ wedding festivities! It’s always so special to me when I feel like I have connected with one of my brides and it feels more like a friendship than business. Our similarities only prove that even more, so thankful to have been your MUA!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

12 photos · 02/08/2020

Deals

Jordan Simpson Makeup Artistry 1
Discount

As a thank you to our servicemen and women, I wanted to offer something special for the sacrifices they make for our country.

Show your military ID and receive a 10% discount on all services.

Availiable to current Active Duty, Reserves and National Guard brides and grooms.

Richmond Richmond, VA, 23173
Location of (Jordan Simpson Makeup Artistry)

Other vendors in Richmond for your wedding