2901 Beau Springs Dr., Richmond, VA 23060 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 40
  • Deals 1

About Jordan Simpson Makeup Artistry

Jordan Simpson Makeup Artistry, based in Richmond, Virginia, is a professional makeup artist specializing in natural makeup services. Owner Jordan Simpson knows that getting married is a truly momentous occasion. She strives to ensure that you look and feel your best for your special day.

Jordan Simpson Makeup Artistry provides high-quality makeup services for weddings and other special events. Although she specializes in natural looks, Jordan also offers airbrush and traditional makeup services to suit a wide range of preferences. She’s dedicated to getting to know her clients and helping to bring their wedding vision to life. When working with this makeup artist for your big day, you’ll have access to the following additional wedding services:

• Contour makeup

23 Reviews for Jordan Simpson Makeup Artistry

• Rachel

Rachel Elizabeth Holder · Married on 02/22/2020

Fabulous, Sweet, and Professional 💄💋

Jordan did my wedding on 2.22.20, due to my original makeup artist falling through, I found Jordan a week before my wedding! Talk about stressed out!! Jordan did a trial with me and worked with me even when I felt like I was being picky about what I wanted. She reassured me she wouldn’t cancel on me and she’d be there for me every step of the way. She responded very quickly too. She understands that it is YOUR day and she works with you to achieve the look you want. She showed me step by step what we were doing on wedding day to ensure I loved how I looked, and I never felt more beautiful! We did airbrush foundation which literally last all day and night (and doesn’t feel like you’re wearing makeup at all) and into the next morning bc of course I was so tired I didn’t wash my face wedding night, I woke up still fabulous! She worked with me to choose the colors I wanted and even let me bring my own lip color. She made my mom, who Never wears makeup, look and feel beautiful as well as my bridesmaids. She was fast, flexible and efficient! I would work with Jordan again any time. She arrived early and ready to start, never appeared stressed and we were done with makeup on time or even earlier than anticipated. Thank you Jordan! She was truly a lifesaver.

Sent on 02/24/2020

Jordan Simpson Makeup Artistry's reply:

Ahh Rachel it was such a dream getting to work with such a loving and kind bride! Your joyful spirit made the morning even sweeter! I’m so glad we made those little changes to the eyeshadow and created the perfect final look! I’m so excited to see all the pictures!! ❤️

Jaqueline Bonniville · Married on 11/17/2019

Fun, comfortable, joyful - TOTAL GIRL PARTY!

Jordan has such a sweet heart and fun personality! She made me feel so comfortable on my wedding day. I'm not a huge makeup person so it was hard to say what I wanted. I told her I wanted a simple makeover that was not dramatic and she made it come to life! The fake lashed and airbrush worked really well! I felt so beautiful on my wedding day and it lasted all day. I couldn't have asked for a sweeter person to be apart of my special day! Highly recommend if you want someone that will celebrate your total girl party on your big day!

Sent on 11/27/2019

Jordan Simpson Makeup Artistry's reply:

Jaqueline, you were such a beautiful bride! Thank you for trusting me to pick the right makeup for you and letting me go to work, it truly was a great girl party!

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Jordan Simpson Makeup Artistry FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 90
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 100
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 100
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 100
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 80
    $ 65
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Makeup
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Fake Lashes

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Jordan Simpson Makeup Artistry 1
    Military Discount

As a thank you to our servicemen and women, I wanted to offer a little something special for the sacrifices they make for our country.

Show your military ID and receive a 15% discount on all services.

• 2901 Beau Springs Dr. Richmond, VA, 23060 See on map
    Location of (Jordan Simpson Makeup Artistry)