P.O. BOX #734, Lake Geneva, WI 53147 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing

About Jordan Lynn Artistry

Jordan Lynn Artistry is a freelance wedding makeup artist based out of Lake Geneva, Wisconsin. Jordan works with a team of professionals in the beauty industry that travel to bridal clients on their big day. She is committed to providing each client with the most up-to-date styles, as well as high-quality, personalized service.

Experience

Jordan received her training from The Online Makeup Academy in New York under the instruction of Nina Mua and Mariana Bull. She specializes in bridal, fashion and runway, commercial, and editorial artistry.

Jordan Lynn Artistry offers many services to create the look you have always envisioned for you and your bridal party. The wedding makeup services she provides include:

• Airbrush makeup
  • Makeup trial
  • Fake lashes
  • Tattoo coverage

Areas Covered

Jordan Lynn Artistry is based in Lake Geneva, Wisconsin. She provides makeup services for weddings in southern Wisconsin and greater Chicago area.

Follow Jordan Lynn Artistry on

Jordan Lynn Artistry 1
Jordan Lynn Artistry 2
Jordan Lynn Artistry 3

Tiffany · Married on 08/18/2018

In life and work I am a very organized person who makes decisions with little issue, but when it came to wedding planning I dragged my feet a little and changed my mind a lot - especially when it came to my bridal hair and make up. So with less than a month to the date I was calling salons with no luck and I decided I would have to find someone to work with my party and I on site. That's where Jordan came in and from the first email response I got from her (about 10 minutes after I sent my inquiry) I knew things were going to be okay. Jordan worked with me remotely (I live in Colorado but got married in Wisconsin) and was so communicative. We sent each other ideas and inspirations to make sure we were on the same page, as I could not come to town to have a trial. Jordan went above and beyond for me even before my big day, working with my Mother-In-Law on her look and with her makeup sensitivities to ensure she felt comfortable and beautiful on our day as well. Jordan arrived on time and brought an assistant who was as professional, kind, and skilled as she is. Together they took care of my five bridesmaids, my two mothers, and myself (8 hairstyles and 3 make up applications) in time for me to get a few hours of photos done before my ceremony. I found her prices to be reasonable and she offered a variety of payment options which made things easy for my bridal party. She seriously saved the day and I could not be happier with the results!

Sent on 09/13/2018
    Jordan Lynn Artistry 4
    Jordan Lynn Artistry 5
    Jordan Lynn Artistry 6

Jordan Lynn Artistry's reply:

Hi Tiffany! I'm so happy I was able to help you on your special day. Your wedding party and family were absolutely wonderful. Thank you so much for allowing me to be apart of your beautiful wedding!

Jordan Lynn Artistry Pricing

• What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 10