Jordan Lynn Artistry

P.O. BOX #734, Lake Geneva, WI 53147 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing

About Jordan Lynn Artistry

Congratulations on your engagement! My name is Jordan and I'm a freelance makeup artist in Southern Wisconsin. I'm constantly traveling around the state and into Chicago for bridal events, commercials, fashions shows and special events. The beauty industry's trends are always evolving, and I actively take beauty classes. I believe in providing my clients with the most up-to-date styles and give them the best service possible. I can perform services alone on a group of 8 max. I can accommade a bigger group size with the help of makeup assistants. I do require at least 5 hours of time to get you and your party ready. I create a price sheet for you and your party's services and a schedule for the day of the wedding to help make your day as smooth as possible! Your wedding is stressful enough, so I will bring my talents to you on your wedding day! Sit back and sip mimosas while you get pampered! I look forward to helping you on your special day!

Follow Jordan Lynn Artistry on

Jordan Lynn Artistry 1
Jordan Lynn Artistry 2
Jordan Lynn Artistry 3

Tiffany · Married on 08/18/2018

In life and work I am a very organized person who makes decisions with little issue, but when it came to wedding planning I dragged my feet a little and changed my mind a lot - especially when it came to my bridal hair and make up. So with less than a month to the date I was calling salons with no luck and I decided I would have to find someone to work with my party and I on site. That's where Jordan came in and from the first email response I got from her (about 10 minutes after I sent my inquiry) I knew things were going to be okay. Jordan worked with me remotely (I live in Colorado but got married in Wisconsin) and was so communicative. We sent each other ideas and inspirations to make sure we were on the same page, as I could not come to town to have a trial. Jordan went above and beyond for me even before my big day, working with my Mother-In-Law on her look and with her makeup sensitivities to ensure she felt comfortable and beautiful on our day as well. Jordan arrived on time and brought an assistant who was as professional, kind, and skilled as she is. Together they took care of my five bridesmaids, my two mothers, and myself (8 hairstyles and 3 make up applications) in time for me to get a few hours of photos done before my ceremony. I found her prices to be reasonable and she offered a variety of payment options which made things easy for my bridal party. She seriously saved the day and I could not be happier with the results!

Sent on 09/13/2018
    Jordan Lynn Artistry 4
    Jordan Lynn Artistry 5
    Jordan Lynn Artistry 6

Jordan Lynn Artistry's reply:

Hi Tiffany! I'm so happy I was able to help you on your special day. Your wedding party and family were absolutely wonderful. Thank you so much for allowing me to be apart of your beautiful wedding!

Jordan Lynn Artistry Pricing

Jordan Lynn Artistry Price Rates

Jordan Lynn Artistry FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 7