Salt Lake City, UT 84124 Map · Phone number

About Jon Woodbury Photography

A skilled photographer can capture what your wedding LOOKS like.

It takes a true artist to capture what your wedding FEELS like.

My style brings out the drama and scope of an event that is you and you alone. (We'll give the groom a little say though too...if he's nice.)

Remember that your photos are all that remain of an event that you are pouring your heart and soul into. Pick a photographer who can meld your vision with a unique style to end up with images that have never been done and never will be done again!

The compliment I receive the most is that even my posed images feel candid. That only happens with a high level of comfort and trust on both sides of the camera.

Contact me to book your event:

Website: http://www.jonwoodburyphotography.com/info/contact/

FeaturedMG86372
FeaturedMG27402

39 Reviews for Jon Woodbury Photography

Lauren · Married on 10/18/2018

I met Jon when he was suggested as a photographer for my sister's wedding in 2012. I was her maid of honor so I was present during most of her planning and got to meet Jon and Lori on a number of occasions. Jon has such a great sense of humor and makes you feel like you have known him forever.

Jon and Lori always responded quickly and helpfully to our correspondence and helped us choose the right options in the Wedding Package, and also offered upgrades when needed.

Through seeing this and other great things about him in my sister's planning, I could not imagine hiring anyone else when I got engaged last year. He knows exactly the right shots to take and what looks best. He captures your personalities while making the pictures look elegant and flawless. He knows how to get everyone ready and pumped to take family and group shots and takes as many pictures as it takes! He made it easy to enjoy what mattered on my wedding day and I never once had to worry about what he was doing. He is a very professional photographer and does not get in the way of the celebration. I recommend him to any and all brides who are looking for the best wedding photographer.

kim · Married on 06/20/2015

Jon and Lori were easy to work with from the beginning. We only had a month before the wedding, but Jon was willing to work with our busy schedules to get our engagement pictures done. The only day that we had available, the rain was pouring, and we still wanted to have the photo shoot. Jon was more than happy to take pictures in the rain. It was an adventure and experience we will never forget. The pictures turned out amazing! We were very impressed with the quality of his work. During the wedding, he was there before we even arrived. He definitely knows what he is doing. He knows how to handle large groups and also very good with the kids. When it came time for the dancing, Jon was actually on the floor taking pictures at all different angles. We are so happy that we chose him to be our wedding photographer!!

Natalie · Married on 10/11/2014

Loved working with Jon and his wife Lori. Bottom line--professional, excellent eye, doesn't bail early on events, enthusiastic, fun and easy to work with, honest and hardworking. Gives you the pictures you know your kids and grandkids will stare at and adore. Photos make or break the wedding because as your memory fades, they will be the documentation of the day, and you need beautiful photos. My sister used them for her wedding in 2013 and her photos were stunning so I knew I wanted to book Jon I would highly recommend working with Jon because Lori does an excellent job leading up to the photo shoots in scheduling, contracting, etc. (and they take credit cards, bonus). Jon scoped out our venues in advance at the same time the session would be to get lighting and position ideas. During the shoot, he took TONS of pictures, paid great attention to detail and made us feel relaxed. He showed us digital images to help us understand what we were looking like. After the wedding, he did an excellent job of hitting all the obligatory family shots quickly and effectively--making sure the kids were looking in the right direction and smiling. Great stage presence. During the reception he was always there, aware of what was next on the agenda and helping us stage the event. It felt a little awkward to have someone explain things at first, like "look at me when you toss the bouquet" but when I saw the shots later, I totally understood why. I trust Jon and Lori to provide excellent service and an excellent product when it matters more than any other day of your life.

Jon Woodbury Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,100.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Negatives
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Negatives
  • What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Negatives, Prints

• Kristin Events
    Kristin Events Wedding Planners

Jon is an excellent and most professional photographer! I love his work!

• Squawkbox Sound
    Squawkbox Sound Wedding DJs

We love working with Jon. He has an amazing eye, and is super talented. Plus he is a people person, both nice and funny.

• Marriott Entertainment
    Marriott Entertainment Wedding DJs

Jon Woodbury is a very personable and Professional Photographer. I have worked with him at previous Weddings and other events. He cares about his clients and pays attention to the details when photographing his clients. I highly recommend him for your Wedding!