PO Box 873, Sonora, CA 95383-0873 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,500
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 1

About Joleen Willis Photography

Joleen's images are full of love and light. She strives for images that are equally candid as they are artfully crafted. She works closely with her couples, playing an important role in planning for the best possible day imagery. She loves meeting couples who appreciate a natural aesthetic and fine art approach to photography.

Joleen is based out of a mountain town in California, near both the San Francisco Bay Area, and Sacramento. She loves to travel and has been delighted to photograph weddings throughout California, Washington, Florida, and New York.

Follow Joleen Willis Photography on

screen shot 2016 12 10 at 3 50 10 pm

• Real Weddings 25

12 Reviews for Joleen Willis Photography

Annie C · Married on 09/22/2018

You'll never look better!

Joleen photographed our engagement shoot and wedding and we are really happy we chose to have her capture this important time in our lives. We looked at many photographers and talked with a handful over the phone or in person. We ended up picking Joleen since she was someone that we were very comfortable talking with and she had an amazing portfolio. Her prices were really reasonable and fit within our budget. We were really happy that she offers an engagement shoot as part of a package since we knew that getting comfortable with your photographer before your wedding day is so important!

Joleen offers a great mix of organization and spontaneity. In the case of our engagement shoot, she was up for lots of climbing up and down San Francisco stairs and helped make us comfortable and confident so she could capture us really well. Her final photos for the engagement shoot were wonderful and we knew that she’d do a great job with our wedding day. We had a number of beautiful images to choose from for our save the date, moving announcement, wedding website, family gifts, and even a custom jigsaw puzzle.

In the planning of our wedding day, Joleen was very helpful, realistic, and patient with us as we navigated our timeline. She was professional in providing expectations about how long something will take to photograph. She was responsive when it came to all of our questions and helpful in communicating guidance. On the day of the wedding, Joleen was on time and really helpful and flexible during the getting ready process, first look, and couple photos.

At the venue, she did a great job orchestrating our bridal party and family photos. Joleen did a great job operating behind the scenes during the ceremony and cocktail hour. She provided the perfect amount of guidance during photo opportunities (like signing the marriage license or during the cake cutting) and was also flexible with impromptu group photos as well as the weather not being able to provide a sunset shot. Her sneak peek photos of our wedding showed her great eye and she finished our entire wedding album a few weeks ahead of schedule which we really appreciated. She did a wonderful job capturing our ceremony and reception as we enjoyed our big day. We wanted a candid feeling with our photos and Joleen delivered! She did an amazing job.

Sent on 11/08/2018

Alyssa · Married on 09/09/2017

AMAZING! I don’t even know where to begin! Joleen helped make our day so perfect! I’m in love with the sneak peak photos she sent and I can’t wait to see all of our wedding photos. As a fellow photographer, I was super picky about selecting our wedding photographer and Joleen far surpassed my super high expectations. She did an amazing job and even made my husband feel comfortable in front of the camera even though he hates taking pictures. Joleen was fun, organized, and was so attentive to all my emails throughout the wedding planning process while I planned from another state. She worked so hard in the heat on the wedding day, and she stayed late to capture pictures of all of us dancing--we loved having her there and I’m so thankful I selected her as our photographer. I would hire her again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 09/14/2017

Joleen is wonderful! She was so easy to work with, very responsive to my emails leading up to the wedding, always answered my questions and was incredibly helpful and kind. It is clear that she's very organized, which helped make our wedding day photography run smoothly with time to spare! Most importantly- her photography is BEAUTIFUL!! I am so thrilled with the photos I have seen so far...and I can't wait to see the rest. Joleen is a great photographer and I would definitely recommend her!!

Sent on 04/20/2015

Joleen Willis Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Film, Photojournalism, Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images