PO Box 873, Sonora, CA 95383-0873 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,500
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 2

About Joleen Willis Photography

Joleen's images are full of love and light. She strives for images that are equally candid as they are artfully crafted. She works closely with her couples, playing an important role in planning for the best possible day imagery. She loves meeting couples who appreciate a natural aesthetic and fine art approach to photography.

Joleen is based out of a mountain town in California, near both the San Francisco Bay Area, and Sacramento. She loves to travel and has been delighted to photograph weddings throughout the United States.

• Woman-owned
Follow Joleen Willis Photography on

Other couples have also viewed

• Jennifer Rapoza Photography

Real Weddings 62 Photos

17 Reviews for Joleen Willis Photography

Renata H. · Married on 12/05/2020

Joleen is the best!

Hiring Joleen to photograph our 10-person wedding was the best decision we could've made.
    We were afraid it might be uncomfortable with such a small group, but Joleen fit right in to help direct everyone on the day's activities without interfering in the private nature of our gathering.
    The pictures came out beautiful! The quality of her work and her knowledge of lighting definitely showed throughout the day and in the final product.
    Besides all that, she's just a sweetheart and a pleasure to be around! Definitely recommend!

Sent on 01/24/2021
  • Kassie

Kassie M. · Married on 09/19/2020

Best decision you will make

Choosing a photographer for our wedding day was the single most important decision to me. Fortunately, I had had someone on my mind before I even had a ring on my finger. I knew many brides from my hometown that used Joleen as their photographer and not only were their photos AMAZING but they all had such great things to say about her and their experience. So she was the first vender I chose without hesitation. What I didn't know was everything else that would come with that faithful decision. Not only is her work exemplary, but she is the most kind wonderful soul you will meet. She will make you feel completely comfortable in every situation and get you to loosen up for the best shots. She will pour her heart and soul into you, and the whole process leading up to your special day. She gave so much more time and energy than I believe anyone would have during the challenges of planning a wedding during Covid. As our plans and expectations of the day started to crumble around us she stepped in to lift us and make it better. She made it her personal goal to make sure we still had the best day of our lives. After the wedding I experienced a let down, all I knew is what I had planned had not come to fruition...until I got the photos back. She and her camera lens single handedly changed my mind and perception of that special day. Once I laid eyes on those beautiful photos and the memories she captured I knew she had given us so much more. It was at that moment I knew how truly beautiful our wedding day was and how special our love is. Joleen was priceless in this whole experience and I know she will go above and beyond for you and your Fiancé too...because that is just who she is.

Sent on 02/12/2021

Joleen Willis Photography's reply:

I can’t believe how lucky I am to have you in my life. Kassie, the honor was truly all mine. Thank you for such a meaningful review.
  • Natalie

Natalie · Married on 03/14/2020

Joleen is great!

Joleen was the perfect choice for us! From the engagement photos to the wedding day she was so involved in the planning process that I didn't have a worry in the world. She provided us with a sample timeline of the wedding day when we first met and we were quite impressed with her attention to detail. With so many decisions to make regarding wedding planning, seeing the care and organization she puts into her business gave us every bit of confidence we needed. She has an eye for the shots that blow you away. We just received our wedding photos and we can hardly believe we look this good!! She made us feel so comfortable (even in the cold rain on our wedding day!) and did such a great job capturing those special moments. Not only did we have a wonderful experience with her, but our other vendors spoke highly of her as well! It's great to see such a great team of people support each other in this business. Thank you for everything Joleen!

Sent on 03/28/2020

Joleen Willis Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    One Event / Day
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3500
    Add'l Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    One Event / Day
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Film
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Flush Mount
    Prints

2 Real Weddings

• PO Box 873 Sonora, CA, 95383-0873 See on map
    2097686016 (Phone number)
    10-5 Mon-Fri
    Location of (Joleen Willis Photography)

Joleen Willis Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Joleen Willis Photography include in the starting price?

Joleen Willis Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:

• One Event / Day
  • High-Res Images

What photography services does Joleen Willis Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Joleen Willis Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:

• One Event / Day
  • Add'l Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • High-Res Images

What photography styles does Joleen Willis Photography offer?

Joleen Willis Photography offers the following photography styles:

• Contemporary
  • Film
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Joleen Willis Photography offer?

Joleen Willis Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:

• High-Res Images

What photography materials does Joleen Willis Photography offer for wedding events?

Joleen Willis Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Albums
  • Flush Mount
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Joleen Willis Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Joleen Willis Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.