Garden Grove, CA 92845 Map · Phone number

About Joey Inez - Mixterious Force DJ's

What we do?
Our main focus is to cater to the request of the Bride & Groom with personalizing their wedding reception. We listen to your needs, as well as give you some advice on things that work well, and things that don't work well!

We will sit down with you 2 to 3 times prior to your date and help you set up an agenda with timeline, and go over music for all of the reception portion. If you plan on having your ceremony at the same location, we can help you choose music for your ceremony.

We cater to all genre of music including but not limited to all of the mainstream music that is out on radio today. We play all types of music available upon request. Once playing for the dancing portion of the evening, we "Straight-Mix" our music, playing songs with the same tempo for continuous transitions. So there is no awkward breaks in music!

All prices are quoted based on the time we are at the location. All prices include our quality sound system, and full light show with intelligent lighting.

We also have uplighting and gobo projection lights to add to the ambiance of the venue. We also have a screen and projector if you plan on doing a video montage. (These are the only additional fees if requested)

The day of the event we will manage the time and assist in making things run smoothly. We will coordinate things with your catering, photographer/videographer, and venue staff.

For more information, please feel free to email or phone us with any questions you may have. Thank you for considering us in helping make your day special.

Here are some important questions in order for us to provide you an accurate quote. Please be aware that my full-time job is a firefighter and my take some time in responding to emails due to my work schedule. You will get a faster response by calling me direct on my cell phone. (562) 746-8759
When you email us, please include the following information:

1) The location / city of your wedding
2) Will you be having your ceremony and reception at the same venue? Are our services needed to provide music at the ceremony?
3) How many hours will you need us? Include ceremony if applicable.
4) Do you have a wedding planner or day of event planner that is going to help you create an agenda for your reception?

Please leave a call back number for any other questions we may have to better serve you!

***Also, Check us out on FaceBook at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mixterious-Force-DJs/150357178351913

Follow Joey Inez - Mixterious Force DJ's on

Speaker & Uplighting setup
b8f522e4a54f79bc 1526669890 7824270277e542cd 1526669888 cb2a0fe31cae49c4 152666

64 Reviews for Joey Inez - Mixterious Force DJ's

Amber · Married on 09/30/2016

Joey was fantastic. Our guests loved the music and the attention to detail!!!

Sent on 10/10/2016
  • Y

Yessenia · Married on 07/09/2016

Joey is wonderful. From our first meeting until the. If day! Easy to work with, goes the estar mile, and very flexible. He is an overall good person and is really passionate about every detail. I recommend Mixterious Force DJ's in a heart beat!

Sent on 10/10/2016

Danilo · Married on 05/21/2016

One of the principals with Mixterious Force DJs was someone I had gone to school with and I had kept up with their work via their Facebook page. I have to say I was impressed with the prep work that they put into our wedding which included several clarifying phone calls and two in-person meetings prior to our event. In addition, they were very responsive to all my queries. On the wedding day, they were very professional and their part of the wedding went perfectly and without worry. I would recommend them with enthusiasm. They were well worth the price (which was very reasonable considering the other bids I solicited).

Sent on 06/24/2016

Joey Inez - Mixterious Force DJ's FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,200.00
  • What is included in the starting price? MC, Travel Expenses, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,050.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Sound/PA System, Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 100.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Electronic, Hip Hop, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• Clarke Estate
    Clarke Estate Historic Weddings

Joey Inez is a great DJ, lots of fun and always professional. He will put a timeline together for you and keep your event running all night. Joey is on our required DJ list here at the Estate and it is always a pleasure to work with him.

• Makeup by Karen Lee
    Makeup by Karen Lee Wedding Hair & Makeup

Mixterious Force is awesome! Joey was very accomodating and has a lot of patience. I used Mixterious force for my wedding in September and he made my wedding flow smoothly and everyone had a great time.

• Food-Seen by Felicia Perry Photography
    Food-Seen by Felicia Perry Photography Wedding Photographers

I love working with Joey!

• Garden Grove, 92845 See on map