10202 Wasco Rd, Stanton, CA 90680 Map · Phone number

About OneLove Entertainment

OneLove Entertainment

I am a mobile DJ company that specializes in Corporate Events, Weddings, Birthday Parties, Club Music and many other Events…

Located in Orange Country, I have been in business for over 14 years and have been providing services in the Wedding/Special Events Business for over 10 yrs. My library consist of hits from the 1950's to Present, and includes 70's, 80's 90's, 2000's and Top 40, Old School ect. My selection of music also includes clean version music. My goal is to exceed my clients expectations to make their event a memorable one…

Corporate Functions

Want to host the perfect event to impress prospective clients, investors, or partners? Music can create the atmosphere and help you close the deal. I have performed at cocktail parties, fundraisers, auctions, and even annual corporate meetings. No matter what sort of tone you want to set, I can accommodate with my music selections.

Equipment

In this digital age, sound equipment no longer needs to be heavy and bulky. The following equipment all fits easily into my truck, and it will easily fit into your event space, too.

Digitial Music Library

This is really software, not hardware, and is my whole reason for existence. My digital music library contains thousands of musical selections from which to choose. You can browse my library from the internet at www.djescence.com under the"Most Requested Songs." If you want to set up your own playlist, you can simply email me a playlist of your choice and get that taken care of. Or you can just tell me the categories you'd like to include, and I'll do all the planning work for you.

Speakers

I have a variety of state-of-the-art speakers that I employ, depending on the sound desired and the size of the room. The music can be booming or subdued. It's your call.

Pioneer CDJ 800 Players & External HD

This is basically a giant computer where we program and control our digital music library. This piece of equipment can also play CDs, so we can always throw a new piece of music into the mix when requested.

Lights

We always bring the basic lights we need to work by (all of course Top Rated LED Bright Lights), but if you want a no-holds-barred dance party, we can provide a light show as well as the tunes. All effects, from strobes to jumping lasers are possible, but must be scheduled in advance. I also offer Up Lights/UpLighting and a custom monogram for your special event.

You can Preview my mixes on my site www.djescence.com

i am also on Yelp...

52 Reviews for OneLove Entertainment

OneLove Entertainment 1
OneLove Entertainment 2

Luna · Married on 09/15/2018

Excellent! Could not have asked for a better DJ!

Elizabeth Palacios · Married on 09/14/2018

#1 Dj in Orange County

Best DJ you can ever have. He knows how to get the party going, super out going and just the best.. gets back fast to you at any concerns you may have or changes you may need to make. Very professional.. my family had a great time at my wedding and I thank Cesar for that. Thanks so much Cesar for everything!!

Candice · Married on 07/07/2018

Cesar (DJ Escence) definitely helped our wedding be a success! Even before our special day, he was very professional, personable, and helpful. We knew once we first sat down with him, that he cared about making our vision come to life. The quality of his work is outstanding.

Not only did he do a great job DJing and MCing for our reception, he also provided services for uplighting, gobo monogram, slideshow, and a "dancing on the clouds" effect for our first dance (we were so surprised how awesome that turned out!).

Everything flowed smoothly at our reception, and during all the dancing, the floor was always full! He definitely did a good job playing to the crowd, with different generations and genres, and we were very impressed that he fit in the songs that we requested. So many people stayed until the very end and had a great time. We would definitely use him again and absolutely recommend DJ Escence to friends and family!

Sent on 08/01/2018
    OneLove Entertainment 3

OneLove Entertainment's reply:

You guys deserved every bit of it... I am happy to know that I definitely came through to you and your family... I cannot express how Thankful I am for everything you guys did, putting the time and effort in working on your "homework" and most of all for being so humble and making sure that we were taking care of... Thank You... Cesar (DJ Escence) Ruiz

OneLove Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding lighting? $ 200.00
  • Which of the following does starting price include? Clean Up, Dance Floor Lighting, Delivery, Setup, Uplighting, Wall Wash
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding lighting package? $ 750.00
  • Which of the following does your most popular wedding package include? Clean Up, Dance Floor Lighting, Delivery, Monograms, Pinspotting, Setup, Uplighting, Wall Wash
  • What lighting services do you provide? Dance Floor Lighting, Monograms, Pinspotting, Uplighting, Wall Wash
  • What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,850.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Projector, Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 250.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, Video Projection

• Rila Stone
    Rila Stone Wedding Photographers

What a great company to work with. We highly recommend them for your wedding!

• Elizabeth Luna Photography
    Elizabeth Luna Photography Wedding Photographers

I've worked with Cesar many times he is professional and pleasant to work with!

• Maio Media
    Maio Media Wedding Videographers

Cesar is fantastic to work with! So much so that I had him DJ my wedding! Highly recommended.

• 10202 Wasco Rd Stanton, CA 90680 See on map