DJ Escence

10202 Wasco Rd, Stanton, CA 90680 Map · Phone number

About DJ Escence

DJ Escence

I am a mobile DJ company that specializes in Corporate Events, Weddings, Birthday Parties, Club Music and many other Events…

Located in Orange Country, I have been in business for over 14 years and have been providing services in the Wedding/Special Events Business for over 10 yrs. My library consist of hits from the 1950’s to Present, and includes 70’s, 80’s 90’s, 2000’s and Top 40, Old School ect. My selection of music also includes clean version music. My goal is to exceed my clients expectations to make their event a memorable one…

Corporate Functions

Want to host the perfect event to impress prospective clients, investors, or partners? Music can create the atmosphere and help you close the deal. I have performed at cocktail parties, fundraisers, auctions, and even annual corporate meetings. No matter what sort of tone you want to set, I can accommodate with my music selections.

Equipment

In this digital age, sound equipment no longer needs to be heavy and bulky. The following equipment all fits easily into my truck, and it will easily fit into your event space, too.

Digital Music Library

This is really software, not hardware, and is my whole reason for existence. My digital music library contains thousands of musical selections from which to choose. You can browse my library from the internet at www.djescence.com under the”Most Requested Songs.” If you want to set up your own playlist, you can simply email me a playlist of your choice and get that taken care of. Or you can just tell me the categories you’d like to include, and I’ll do all the planning work for you.

Speakers

I have a variety of state-of-the-art speakers that I employ, depending on the sound desired and the size of the room. The music can be booming or subdued. It’s your call.

Pioneer CDJ 800 Players & External HD

This is basically a giant computer where we program and control our digital music library. This piece of equipment can also play CDs, so we can always throw a new piece of music into the mix when requested.

Lights

We always bring the basic lights we need to work by (all of course Top Rated LED Bright Lights), but if you want a no-holds-barred dance party, we can provide a light show as well as the tunes. All effects, from strobes to jumping lasers are possible, but must be scheduled in advance. I also offer Up Lights/UpLighting and a custom monogram for your special event.

I am also on Yelp...

DJ Escence was formally known as OneLove Entertainment.

Head table
Head table
Sweetheart table
Sweetheart table

56 Reviews for DJ Escence

DJ Escence 1
DJ Escence 2

Catherine · Married on 12/21/2018

This man is amazing! A man of many talents...

DJ Escence was so flexible. I’m particular about the music choice but he accepted my list and created a phenomenal playlist to party the night away! My guests were impressed and my groom was having a great time! I highly recommend DJ Escence’s magic to any bride and groom that want to have the best night.

Sent on 02/02/2019

DJ Escence's reply:

You guys are awesome!!! You and your guest came out to enjoy the night and party hard... I am thankful for the opportunity and I’m beyond happy I was able to give you guys a night to remember... Thank You and Congratulations Mr & Mrs Alsop...

Eddie Kim · Married on 11/10/2018

The Best DJ

Cesar was the best DJ we could have asked for. He was an absolute pleasure to work with, and made everything really easy for us. He is very professional, and knows how to make everyone at the party have fun. He is a master at his craft, so all you need to do is tell him a little of what you have in mind, and he will finish the rest and exceed your expectations. The uplighting, custom monogram, and the fog machine came out so beautifully. You will not regret choosing Cesar as your DJ at all.

Saul Gil · Married on 11/03/2018

Happiest day of my life!

Cesar was professional and really knows what he is doing, he is great at his profession and made our special day even more special. Providing the samples and timelines was very helpful. Once we have him our playlists he knew exactly what to do. Alll of our guests were very happy and enjoyed the night. I would definitely recommend Cesar to anyone.

DJ Escence FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,850.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Projector, Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 250.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, Video Projection

• Rila Stone
    Rila Stone Wedding Photographers

What a great company to work with. We highly recommend them for your wedding!

• Elizabeth Luna Photography
    Elizabeth Luna Photography Wedding Photographers

I've worked with Cesar many times he is professional and pleasant to work with!

• Maio Media
    Maio Media Wedding Videographers

Cesar is fantastic to work with! So much so that I had him DJ my wedding! Highly recommended.

• 10202 Wasco Rd Stanton, California, 90680 See on map