10202 Wasco Rd, Stanton, CA 90680 Map · Phone number

About DJ Escence

DJ Escence

I am a mobile DJ company that specializes in Corporate Events, Weddings, Birthday Parties, Club Music and many other Events…

Located in Orange Country, I have been in business for over 14 years and have been providing services in the Wedding/Special Events Business for over 10 yrs. My library consist of hits from the 1950’s to Present, and includes 70’s, 80’s 90’s, 2000’s and Top 40, Old School ect. My selection of music also includes clean version music. My goal is to exceed my clients expectations to make their event a memorable one…

Corporate Functions

Want to host the perfect event to impress prospective clients, investors, or partners? Music can create the atmosphere and help you close the deal. I have performed at cocktail parties, fundraisers, auctions, and even annual corporate meetings. No matter what sort of tone you want to set, I can accommodate with my music selections.

Equipment

In this digital age, sound equipment no longer needs to be heavy and bulky. The following equipment all fits easily into my truck, and it will easily fit into your event space, too.

Digital Music Library

This is really software, not hardware, and is my whole reason for existence. My digital music library contains thousands of musical selections from which to choose. You can browse my library from the internet at www.djescence.com under the”Most Requested Songs.” If you want to set up your own playlist, you can simply email me a playlist of your choice and get that taken care of. Or you can just tell me the categories you’d like to include, and I’ll do all the planning work for you.

Speakers

I have a variety of state-of-the-art speakers that I employ, depending on the sound desired and the size of the room. The music can be booming or subdued. It’s your call.

Pioneer CDJ 800 Players & External HD

This is basically a giant computer where we program and control our digital music library. This piece of equipment can also play CDs, so we can always throw a new piece of music into the mix when requested.

Lights

We always bring the basic lights we need to work by (all of course Top Rated LED Bright Lights), but if you want a no-holds-barred dance party, we can provide a light show as well as the tunes. All effects, from strobes to jumping lasers are possible, but must be scheduled in advance. I also offer Up Lights/UpLighting and a custom monogram for your special event.

I am also on Yelp...

DJ Escence was formally known as OneLove Entertainment.

• Loud Sound Event Solutions
Sweetheart table
TartagliaAragonBlairNicolePhotographyReception164low

63 Reviews for DJ Escence

Cynthia · Married on 10/19/2019

Amazing DJ and Experience!

Thank you Cesar for being part of our amazing day! If you are looking for a DJ that will work with you to ensure you have a perfect day Cesar is your guy. He is professional and great at communicating via text or email or voice which is something extremely important. He was also flexible and joined us for our venue walkthrough to ensure all went well. I appreciated the fact that he took the time to get to know my husband and I and delivered just what we wanted on our wedding day in terms of music and vibe. He is bilingual and great at reading the crowd to keep the party going. Lastly, his adds of monograms and up lighting are fantastic and really set the ambiance. Book him you wont regret it.

Sent on 12/04/2019

Janet Rodriguez-Falco · Married on 07/06/2019

Awesome DJ

My husband and I just got married on July 6 and were worried about how to hire a DJ. We heard about Cesar from our wedding coordinator. We were looking for someone that could mix and balance Latin Music and American music well. He did not disappoint! We didn't even know where to start with what type of music but Cesar provided a template to help us get started. We sent him our lists of songs we wanted and he made the night flow well by adjusting the playlists to keep our guests on the dance floor. When it came to our introduction for the evening he made us feel comfortable and was there personally to help us through. Cesar did a great job of adjusting when we deviated from our schedule. At the end, he he handled our "send off" and it was the most magical and warm way to head off into our honeymoon. Overall it was a pleasure and comfort knowing we had someone professional and warm to handle something as important as our music. Thank you so much Cesar for helping and being a part of our wedding!

Sent on 07/20/2019

Viviana · Married on 05/25/2019

Epic! Best DJ ever

I don't even know where to start with this review. Cesar was absolutely remarkable to work with. Ultimately, he delivered more than was expected. He helped with a slide show my husband made for me, and he had EVERYONE on the dance floor all night! Our wedding was so fun thanks to his talent of getting the party going. Thank you so much Cesar, we cant wait to have you DJ all our future events!

Sent on 06/26/2019

DJ Escence's reply:

I’m speechless... Thank You for trusting me on your big day!!! It was truly a great night and Thank You to your guest for making it sooooo fun and memorable... It was such an epic night because I had so much fun as well!!!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

DJ Escence FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 1000.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Travel Expenses
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1850
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Projector
    Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 250.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Club
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Bilingual MC
    Do-Not-Play List
    Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Projector
    Uplighting

• Rila Stone
    Rila Stone Wedding Photographers

What a great company to work with. We highly recommend them for your wedding!

• Elizabeth Luna Photography Wedding Photographers

I've worked with Cesar many times he is professional and pleasant to work with!

• Dear Fox Films Wedding Videographers

Cesar is fantastic to work with! So much so that I had him DJ my wedding! Highly recommended.

• 10202 Wasco Rd Stanton, California, 90680 See on map