DJ Escence

Stanton, California View map
$1,850 Most Popular Price

$1,850 Most Popular Price

DJ Escence

I am a mobile DJ company that specializes in Corporate Events, Weddings, Birthday Parties, Club Music and many other Events…

Located in Orange Country, I have been in business for over 14 years and have been providing services in the Wedding/Special Events Business for over 10 yrs. My library consist of hits from the 1950’s to Present, and includes 70’s, 80’s 90’s, 2000’s and Top 40, Old School ect. My selection of music also includes clean version music. My goal is to exceed my clients expectations to make their event a memorable one…

Corporate Functions

Want to host the perfect event to impress prospective clients, investors, or partners? Music can create the atmosphere and help you close the deal. I have performed at cocktail parties, fundraisers, auctions, and even annual corporate meetings. No matter what sort of tone you want to set, I can accommodate with my music selections.

Equipment

In this digital age, sound equipment no longer needs to be heavy and bulky. The following equipment all fits easily into my truck, and it will easily fit into your event space, too.

Digital Music Library

This is really software, not hardware, and is my whole reason for existence. My digital music library contains thousands of musical selections from which to choose. You can browse my library from the internet at www.djescence.com under the”Most Requested Songs.” If you want to set up your own playlist, you can simply email me a playlist of your choice and get that taken care of. Or you can just tell me the categories you’d like to include, and I’ll do all the planning work for you.

Speakers

I have a variety of state-of-the-art speakers that I employ, depending on the sound desired and the size of the room. The music can be booming or subdued. It’s your call.

Pioneer CDJ 800 Players & External HD

This is basically a giant computer where we program and control our digital music library. This piece of equipment can also play CDs, so we can always throw a new piece of music into the mix when requested.

Lights

We always bring the basic lights we need to work by (all of course Top Rated LED Bright Lights), but if you want a no-holds-barred dance party, we can provide a light show as well as the tunes. All effects, from strobes to jumping lasers are possible, but must be scheduled in advance. I also offer Up Lights/UpLighting and a custom monogram for your special event.

I am also on Yelp...

DJ Escence was formally known as OneLove Entertainment.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1,000

What is included in the starting price?

Travel Expenses
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,850

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Projector
Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$250

What music genres do you specialize in?

Club
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Bilingual MC
Do-Not-Play List
Video Projection

What additional equipment do you offer?

Projector
Uplighting

Roy S. Married on 05/07/2022

Wedding DJ

I literally could not ask for a better DJ!

From planning, to set up, to covering every single thing we didn’t think of, Cesar is a true professional.

He listened to our ideas about music and ran with it.

He mixed music from different decades and cultures. The dance floor was full all night!

He came on time and prepared. We didn’t have to worry about a thing.

If you’re planning an event or something as special as a wedding I highly recommend you hire DJ essence!

DJ Escence's reply:

Thank You Roy, I appreciate you so much for the review. It was truly an honor being your DJ, I myself had a great time especially with your family and guest and being such party people. Blessing on your marriage and to many many more years…
  • Emanuel
    Emanuel R. Married on 03/13/2022

Everyone Danced, Everyone!

From someone that is a DJ himself and had a couple of DJ friends that were guests at our wedding, we can tell you that Cesar did an amazing job at our wedding. Everyone danced, EVERYONE!

Cesar has an effective approach to consulting how you want music to be played at your wedding. He asks what songs to be played for the key moments such as bridal party, bouquet toss, etc. and you can have fun with it. He knows when to transition out of songs people might not be feeling (he knows how to read a crowd like a real DJ). What is really important that helps even more is knowing what YOU want for your wedding, ask questions and even know what you don't want. I am 27 years old and about 80% of the guests were too and one thing we don't like is hearing club DJ's play songs such as Yeah by Usher or easy-to-go songs that are outdated to us, BUT with the other 20% being older family and being Latino, Cesar knew how to balance both songs that can hype the younger crowd and the classic Spanish bangers that could make everyone dance.

He played I Gotta Feeling by The Black Eyed Peas as the ending song and I don't think me and my friends have ever been that happy dancing to a song that both reminded us of our youth when we first heard it in high school to now celebrating as adults growing up with one of the most memorable events we could experience, getting married. Great price, great music, great memories - that's what you'll get from DJ Escence!
    Ere L. Married on 02/05/2022

Awesome DJ!

Cesar did great at our wedding! Throughout our planning process he was always very engaged with us and very responsive at all times. He'll go the extra mile to make sure your wedding goes just as you envision it. And most importantly... he will get everyone dancing on that dance floor the day of your event! Awesome DJ! Thank you Cesar.

DJ Escence's reply:

Thank You Ere, your wedding was truly one for the books! Everything from the live band to the exit on a carriage at the end was incredibly awesome. Wishing you and Gary nothing but the best! And congratulations on the addition to the family ❤️

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Rila Stone Rila Stone Wedding Photographers

What a great company to work with. We highly recommend them for your wedding!

Elizabeth Luna Photography Elizabeth Luna Photography Wedding Photographers

I've worked with Cesar many times he is professional and pleasant to work with!

Dear Fox Films Dear Fox Films Wedding Videographers

Cesar is fantastic to work with! So much so that I had him DJ my wedding! Highly recommended.

10202 Wasco Rd Stanton, California, 90680