DJ Escence Reviews

DJ Escence 1
DJ Escence 2

Steve Padula · Married on 03/30/2019

Cesar was awesome

Cesar was awesome. He was professional and did a great job in gauging the quest. He kept us rockn all night long. Not a dull moment. Thank you Cesar

Sent on 04/08/2019

Catherine · Married on 12/21/2018

This man is amazing! A man of many talents...

DJ Escence was so flexible. I’m particular about the music choice but he accepted my list and created a phenomenal playlist to party the night away! My guests were impressed and my groom was having a great time! I highly recommend DJ Escence’s magic to any bride and groom that want to have the best night.

Sent on 02/02/2019

DJ Escence's reply:

You guys are awesome!!! You and your guest came out to enjoy the night and party hard... I am thankful for the opportunity and I’m beyond happy I was able to give you guys a night to remember... Thank You and Congratulations Mr & Mrs Alsop...

Eddie Kim · Married on 11/10/2018

The Best DJ

Cesar was the best DJ we could have asked for. He was an absolute pleasure to work with, and made everything really easy for us. He is very professional, and knows how to make everyone at the party have fun. He is a master at his craft, so all you need to do is tell him a little of what you have in mind, and he will finish the rest and exceed your expectations. The uplighting, custom monogram, and the fog machine came out so beautifully. You will not regret choosing Cesar as your DJ at all.

Sent on 01/02/2019

Saul Gil · Married on 11/03/2018

Happiest day of my life!

Cesar was professional and really knows what he is doing, he is great at his profession and made our special day even more special. Providing the samples and timelines was very helpful. Once we have him our playlists he knew exactly what to do. Alll of our guests were very happy and enjoyed the night. I would definitely recommend Cesar to anyone.

Sent on 01/14/2019

Eileen Flores · Married on 11/03/2018

Incredible

I would get married all over again just to continue dancing the night away . Cesar exceeded all our expectations, from our first initial meeting, to his response in emails and his execution in perfecting each moment. He made our songs and moments significant . His attention to detail is admirable and all our guests danced the night away . He definitely demonstrates that he cares about your wedding day from beginning to end ! Thanks Cesar !

Sent on 01/14/2019

Luna · Married on 09/15/2018

Excellent! Could not have asked for a better DJ!

Sent on 10/02/2018

Elizabeth Palacios · Married on 09/14/2018

#1 Dj in Orange County

Best DJ you can ever have. He knows how to get the party going, super out going and just the best.. gets back fast to you at any concerns you may have or changes you may need to make. Very professional.. my family had a great time at my wedding and I thank Cesar for that. Thanks so much Cesar for everything!!

Sent on 10/24/2018

Candice · Married on 07/07/2018

Cesar (DJ Escence) definitely helped our wedding be a success! Even before our special day, he was very professional, personable, and helpful. We knew once we first sat down with him, that he cared about making our vision come to life. The quality of his work is outstanding.

Not only did he do a great job DJing and MCing for our reception, he also provided services for uplighting, gobo monogram, slideshow, and a "dancing on the clouds" effect for our first dance (we were so surprised how awesome that turned out!).

Everything flowed smoothly at our reception, and during all the dancing, the floor was always full! He definitely did a good job playing to the crowd, with different generations and genres, and we were very impressed that he fit in the songs that we requested. So many people stayed until the very end and had a great time. We would definitely use him again and absolutely recommend DJ Escence to friends and family!

Sent on 08/01/2018
    DJ Escence 3

DJ Escence's reply:

You guys deserved every bit of it... I am happy to know that I definitely came through to you and your family... I cannot express how Thankful I am for everything you guys did, putting the time and effort in working on your "homework" and most of all for being so humble and making sure that we were taking care of... Thank You...

Cesar (DJ Escence) Ruiz

Ashley · Married on 06/30/2018

Cesar was a pleasure to work with. One of my friends recommended him to us, and we are so happy we went with him. We worked with Cesar to put together custom playlists for our wedding - a culture clash of vibes that included middle eastern music, cuban music, and hip hop.
    Our guests were on their feet all night and we have continuously been told it was the best wedding they've ever attended.
    Cesar took care of us and went above and beyond for our night! We highly recommend Cesar for your next big event.

Sent on 07/14/2018

Nydia · Married on 06/23/2018

I cannot express what an amazing MC And DJ Cesar is! His lighting transformed the venue and made the venue look magical. I honestly could not have asked for the more perfect set up. Cesar was absolutely professional and responsive to my emails. Also, he was flexible to answer any questions I had via text. My wedding reception and ceremony ran so smoothly! Cesar really knew the theme and music my wedding was going for. It was really important to incorporate both Spanish and English music in my wedding. As far as MC he was the best as my wedding incorporated English and Spanish. Everyone was having a good time and dancing. My family keeps asking when is the anniversary happening to make the dancing train happen again. I would hire Cesar in heartbeat for another party or event. Thank for your everything you did for my wedding.

Sent on 07/07/2018
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 04/28/2018

Cesar was awesome! We just used him for our engagement party and it was the best decision ever! He did a great job playing a variety of genres, country to hip-hop and never once did I have to think about asking him to change this song or play this song. He even searched for and played "let it go" (yes the frozen song), requested by my 3 year old niece. It was adorable! Cesar was super nice, professional and made sure we let him know exactly what we wanted to hear at our party. Everyone had a great time dancing at the party and its all thanks to Cesar!

Sent on 05/08/2016

Alexandra · Married on 04/27/2018

I can't wait until the next big party so I can hire Cesar again! He played at my wedding and I was so glad that he did. My family is mostly Spanish speaking so I was a little stressed about having a party that would get everyone mingling and dancing together.,enjoying the same music. Well, I had nothing to worry about because there was not one song that played that did not have people dancing on the dance floor! He played all types of music and really played what the crowd was vibing too. Not only were his DJ'ing skills good but he made the perfect MC for the wedding and helped with the timeline and announcements. He spoke both spanish and english so everyone knew what was going on. He was very professional, responsive to emails and at the same time had a cool, laidback personality. I would definitely hire him again. Thanks Cesar for making my wedding the most unforgettable day of my life. My family still keeps telling me how much fun they had dancing. Ps. Even my grandfather who is very grumpy and a total antisocial person danced. That was a miracle!!

Sent on 05/03/2018

DJ Escence's reply:

Thank You Alex and your husband for the opportunity and trusting me with my services... It was an AMAZING night to say the least, your family & guest ware very humble and I LOVED how much they loved to dance, this definitely made the night!!! Thank You Again and Congratulations Guys...

Alfonso · Married on 04/21/2018

Cesar was absolutely fantastic. On point with every detail we provided him and even handled some last minute curveballs we threw at him from changing our first dance to adding a traditional dance he had never done before. He was extremely flexible and made sure he accommodated all of our requests. Everything from the lighting to the music to the sound was absolutely fantastic. Would highly recommend Cesar to any of my friends or family and would definitely be at the top of my list if I needed a DJ for any other event.

Sent on 05/02/2018
  • Vanessa

Vanessa · Married on 04/07/2018

Cesar was absolutely wonderful! He set up all the sound and lighting for our wedding, Cesar did an awesome job at taking our song requests and integrating them in with popular songs to keep spirits high. He seemed like a genuinely nice guy and took time to make sure that we were happy with the flow of the evening. We would highly recommend him for any special event that you might have!

Sent on 05/01/2018

DJ Escence's reply:

Thank You Vanessa!!! And Thank You again for giving the opportunity to provide you and Mike with my services... Congratulations!!!

Nathan · Married on 02/10/2018

Cesar was the dj/mc at my wedding. We had 134 guests, and a 6 hour reception/ceremony. Cesar was extremely responsive and always had answers for our questions. He eased both our anxious personalities on the day of by makin sure he not only communicated with us, but made sure he worked very closely with our planner. With very little direction Cesar was able to make our day unforgettable with the choice of music based on the dancing crowd and providing unique experience that he knew we would take and run with, for example on the garter toss, he had me do my best magic mike impression when walking up to my wife, and though I was embarrassed, everyone couldn’t stop talking about how awesome it was. His discretion for how long each slow song should go on was amazing, my wife and I both agreed that he ended the songs on point. I highly recommend him for any and all events.

Sent on 02/15/2018

Kim · Married on 11/25/2017

Cesar was WONDERFUL to work with. He worked around my busy work schedule and was able to support all my songs I selected. I highly recommend him!

Sent on 12/13/2017

LUIS · Married on 11/24/2017

Excellent DJ! Provides every kind of genre in music with an excellent set up. On top of everything all night and constantly keeping the party going with never a dull moment at any moment. Highly recommend for any type of occasion!

Sent on 12/07/2017
  • Y

Yolanda · Married on 11/18/2017

Absolutely Wonderful Service! We Loved every minute work with Cesar. He was professional, flexible and really easy to work with. He had some great ideas!
    Our wedding was so memorable and our DJ and Lighting had everything to do with that!

Sent on 01/23/2018
  • Future Mrs. JJ

Jeannette · Married on 10/07/2017

Cesar came to our rescue after we faced immediate regret over hiring our intial DJ. From the beginning, Cesar was so accommodating to us and it felt like talking to an old friend. Cesar takes pride in doing a great job for his couples and his work shows. We were so relieved from the very beginning after our first phone call with him. He was very communicative with us throughout the entire process, something we severely lacked from the first guy. We later met with Cesar to discuss timeline, music, etc., and in the weeks leading up to the wedding, we submitted everything to him. The day of, Cesar worked with our DOC to help our day run smoothly and as on time as possible given it's a wedding day! We had a small wedding and I was worried people wouldn't be out on the dance floor and I wanted to DANCE!! Well, I had ZERO to worry about because combined with our music selections, Cesar had everyone out there the entire night. The dance floor lights gave a great ambiance as well. We are so grateful to have met Cesar in this process and should any future events come up for us, we will turn to him first! Thank you for making our day so much fun!

Sent on 11/22/2017

Krista · Married on 09/23/2017

Cesar was so awesome! We just used him for our wedding and he was friendly and helpful! He was able to get everyone excited to dance and help ease our nerves by being the MC for the night! I would reccommend him for any wedding and would love to have him back for parties in the future!

Sent on 10/02/2017

Victoria · Married on 09/16/2017

Cesar was our DJ for our wedding in September. He did an amazing job and we are extremely happy we picked him. Made everything easy on us and reminded us on certain things we needed to finish and pick out for our wedding. I loved that I got to pick music out on Spotify and our symbol on the dance floor was exactly what I wanted. There was a few things I spaced out on the day of the wedding and Cesar adapted very well in front of our guest and totally rocked it! He made our wedding very fun and there was a lot of laughing with Cesar's help. Please do yourself a favor and go with Cesar. We are so happy we did!!! Thank you so much Cesar!

Sent on 11/09/2017
    DJ Escence 4

Darlene · Married on 07/29/2017

We loved the service that Cesar provided for our wedding! He kept our guests on the dance floor all night! He plays everything from flashbacks to spanish to current hits but was also accommodating to our requests and incorporated them so well. He was very helpful with giving us ideas for the timing of the cake cutting, dances and bouquet /garter toss. He was flexible and patient throughout the planning and the day of. He created our monogram which added a great touch to the venue. He also provided a cloud effect for our first dance which looked beautiful in pictures! We would certainly recommend him! Thank you again, Cesar for making our day seamless and memorable! Best Regards, Darlene Pacillas

Sent on 08/17/2017

Amanda · Married on 07/14/2017

I have known Cesar for the majority of my life. In addition to being an outstanding DJ he is also a genuine person, family man, and good friend. It is my belief that all these personal attributes filter into his services and make him the best DJ out there. For some, it is their first time getting married so it can be hard to know how to start and what to do once everything has begun. Cesar was with me every step of the way. He is very organized and will send friendly reminders in advance letting you know about what needs to be accomplished and the time frame involved. In addition, he also sends you examples and ideas of his own. He was my rock during this whole wedding process and made sure the wedding of my dreams happened. Cesar has also been my DJ for family events and college graduation party. He comes highly recommended, not only for his services but for his excellent work ethic and love for what he does.

Sent on 08/02/2017

Brian · Married on 07/07/2017

Cesar did an awesome job! He gave us some pointers on our wedding day schedule. Super patient, knowledgeable, and very helpful. We have him the playlists we wanted and he did a great job mixing them together. I'd definitely recommend him to friends and family.

Sent on 07/28/2017

Tony & Alicia · Married on 06/24/2017

If you’re looking for a DJ that is fun, upbeat, and will keep the party going all night, DJ Escence is who you need to book for your wedding. It was such a pleasure working with Cesar. He is professional, passionate about his business, and great with communication. It was easy to schedule in-person meetings with him and he promptly responded to our emails. Cesar sent us friendly reminders for our song choices for the ceremony and reception, which we definitely needed during our busy planning process. He suggested we create Spotify playlists to help keep track of specific songs we liked, which made it easy for us to share with each other, as well as him. When there were certain activities (i.e. cake cutting, money dance, etc.) that we were not sure what song to use, he offered great suggestions. Cesar also helped establish the perfect ambiance of our reception room with up-lighting that matched our color theme and he displayed our custom monogram on the dance floor. Lastly, Cesar planned a stunt with our groomsmen against the groom during the garter removal, which made for a hilarious moment that we both will never forget! Contact Cesar for your DJ, up-lighting, and monogram needs and you won’t regret it ☺

Sent on 07/25/2017