Dear Fox Films

Santa Ana, CA View map
$3,600 Most Popular Price

$3,600 Most Popular Price

Dear Fox Films offers beautiful HD Wedding Videography. Our team uses a mix between documentary and cinematic styles to capture your most special day on video.

Direct Inquiries also welcome:

657-216-0028

melissa@maiomedia.com

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$2,000

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,600

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Raw Footage
Save The Date

What final video formats do you offer?

Blu-Ray
Digital Download
DVD
USB Flash Drive

1 User photo

• Alison
    Alison H. Married on 07/27/2019

We LOVE our Wedding Video!!!!

Melissa did such an awesome job with my daughter and son-in-law's Lake Arrowhead wedding video! She captured the beauty, love and fun of their wedding and reception perfectly -- she is a VERY talented videographer! And Melissa is so great to work with -- her prices are fair, her work is impeccable and she is so nice and easy to work with. I highly recommend Melissa and Dear Fox Films!
    Marissa F. Married on 11/03/2018

Worth every penny

Wedding: November 2018 Avalon Hotel in Palm Springs.
    I know there are a lot of great reviews on here but I felt compelled to write a review considering how I keep watching my wedding video over and over and over again. I AM OBSESSED WITH HOW IT CAME OUT. We were on the fence about even having a videographer and our wedding planner referred us to Melissa and Maio Media and thank goodness she did!! The video and the photos are the only thing you have after you have planned this event for months and you want an amazing memory. My husband has a better eye for videography and he chose Maio out of a couple of different options based on the quality of theother videos they had done and allllllll of my friends and family cannot stop talking about what great quality our video is and how it made them laugh and cry and just remember what an incredible day it was. I barely remember the videographer team on the day of which I think was on purpose!! They are there capturing everything but careful not to get in the way of a natural moments or in the way of your fun! I couldn’t even tell you what their names are, I was so distracted by everything else. Clearly when you watch our video though, you know they got the best angles and shots of literally everything important. Plus I love that you can get a longer documentary edit so you have it for memories instead of just the highlight video. 20 years from now we will be able to watch the whole thing and show our kids what our special day was like!! Thank you Melissa and Maio Media, you guys nailed it!
    Erica Married on 01/13/2018
    Melissa of Maio Media was fabulous to work with - granted my wedding was only 4 days ago (1/13/18) but I would recommend her to just about any one. She arrived on time, sweetly introduced herself and quickly got to work - often I forgot she was even around while I got my makeup done. That was true professionalism - she made sure to capture the day without impacting the dynamic of what was going on. She was also very organized, sending me preference and information forms ahead of time, and was VERY patient with me as I changed my requests of music two or three times. She could not have been nicer, and I am so happy we decided to work with her! Thanks Melissa!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

DJ Escence DJ Escence Wedding DJs

I have had the pleasure of working with Melissa at a wedding together... She does amazing work and captures the highlights of a wedding, I also used a clip that she put together for my DJ website. She is fun and upbeat to work with, I am even having her work on my promotional DJ Video and was happy to provide my services for her on her special day... Thank You Melissa and can't wait to work with you again...

Christine Spera Photo & Design Christine Spera Photo & Design Wedding Photographers

Melissa is by far one the best videographers to work with, She knows how to capture the best moments and she's super stealth like a tiger. Being a photographer in this field there are times that weddings can get super stressful and everyone is a little crazy, but what makes Melissa such a professional is she so calm and collected to work with. Allowing your entire experience as a professional or the client super stress free. So make the smart move and hire her! You won't regret it!

Passion Parties by Pilar Passion Parties by Pilar Banquet Halls

Great to deal with and clients are always happy. Highly recommend them. Pilar

Santa Ana Santa Ana, CA, 92701
Location of (Dear Fox Films)

Other vendors in Orange County for your wedding