1711 Edgemont St, San Diego, CA 92102 Map · Phone number

About Joe Amato, Guitarist

I am a classically trained guitarist experienced with all the beautiful wedding repertoire, and I love to make a ceremony memorable with a unique request or song selection. Classical music is the standard for weddings and events, but I also specialize in Jazz, Brazilian music, Tango, Country, Pop, Rock, and French Swing.

I can perform solo, or put together an ensemble with a vocalist, violinist, flautist, upright bassist, percussionist, or another guitarist.

I also perform original jazz, flamenco, and Latin American influenced guitar music with Paper Moon Guitar Duo.

Follow Joe Amato, Guitarist on

9cdd2ff473c9c77d joe amato guitarist
joeamato 4

3 Reviews for Joe Amato, Guitarist

Sandy · Married on 09/17/2016

We hired Joe to play background music at my parent's 70th wedding anniversary party. Joe was professional from the first phone call to the completion of the event. We asked him to include music from the 40's and he delivered. Everyone commented on how nice the music was. He was on time, played throughout the entire party (except for a few pauses for toasts), and provided everything. We did not have to do a thing! His fee was a little less than others that we checked, but his service was top notch! We will use Joe again.

Sent on 09/21/2016

M · Married on 09/17/2016

If you want music from an angel, book him. Better than Pepe Romero! Goes about his business like a pro. Easy to work with. Arrived early, quickly scouted the venue, set up in seconds, and played his heart out for 3 hours. Dressed appropriately. Our guests were so impressed. Got a catered affair & want to add some class? Booking Mr. Amato was the most significant thing we did to make our function a success. He added in value far more than we paid him.

Sent on 09/21/2016

Meredith · Married on 09/19/2014

Joe Amato is so talented and will always be apart of our awesome ceremony memories! He customized our entrance music, setup, looked great, and played the most beautiful LIVE music!

I can't say enough good things about his easy going personality, stellar professionalism, and amazing talent!

Sent on 05/26/2016

Joe Amato, Guitarist FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music? $ 250.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Travel Expenses
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Instrumental - Solo, Instrumental - Duo, Instrumental - Trio
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3
  • What instruments does your group play? Guitar
  • What services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs, Microphones, Music During Breaks, Rehearsal Dinner Music

• Pop Nouveau Jazz
    Pop Nouveau Jazz Wedding Bands

I've worked with Joe for years, he's an amazing and talented musician as well as very professional. I continue to work with him now as he is one of my favorite guitar players in San Diego.

• 1711 Edgemont St San Diego, 92102 See on map