Newport, KY 41071 Map · Phone number

About JMM Photography

No stiff posing over here-PUH-LEASE!

I've always been a person that loves the energy surrounding a wedding day: the excitement, the mark of a beginning of a journey for two people, the glow surrounding you and your families.
I knew that as an artist, traditional wedding photography was not for me. So, I decided to mesh my love for fine art photography with wedding photography to create my own style!

Follow JMM Photography on

e90f04e60b90a0ca 1300840840642 MG1402
MG1139

42 Reviews for JMM Photography

Abby · Married on 09/05/2015

Jacalyn was fantastic! I recommend doing an engagement shoot so that you can get to know each other before your wedding day! We LOVE both our engagement and wedding day photos. She is very professional, organized and thorough with her work. She is wonderfully artistic and is great at getting beautiful candid and detail shots, both of which were very important to us in addition to the traditional staged photos. She was also very flexible and understanding when some things didn't go exactly as planned on the wedding day. If you are looking for amazing photos, and a fun, easy-going photographer, Jacalyn is your girl. Unfortunately I cannot remember her assistants name, but she also did a fantastic job! 5 Stars!!

Sent on 09/21/2015

Katie · Married on 03/28/2015

Jacalyn is a joy to work with. We worked with Jacalyn for our engagement photos and our wedding day. Having her there, in addition to a second shooter, allowed us to capture a ton of great shots. Two sets of eyes are definitely better than one. Our family was impressed with how quickly she was able to get through her 'shot list' for our family, especially since it was chilly outside.

The best part? We had all our photos, edited, ready to view and share within days of the wedding. I have friends that have waited MONTHS for their photos. Jacalyn had teasers to us within 48 hours. I would highly recommend you spending the money to have JMM as your photography company. We did pay quite a bit, but opted to receive rights to all our photos as well. Trust me, you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 04/29/2015

Christy · Married on 12/28/2012

When I came across Jacalyns website thru the 915Monmouth website, I knew I found the perfect photographer!! Her style was exactly what I was looking for. I wanted a nice mix of vintage photography with contemporary styling and Jacalyn delivered just that! Whatever style you desire, just let Jacalyn know and she can make it happen. She was extremely timely in her responses to my email inquiries and questions. She is also very open to talking thru ideas to come up with the perfect shots for your day. I highly recommend JMM Photography and after seeing the final product of our wedding photos can say with certainty she delivered 100% the value of what we paid for our package. Looking forward to using JMM in the future for future family photos.

Sent on 01/20/2013

JMM Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, One Event / Day, Albums
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Flush Mount
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress

• H.J. Benken Florist & Garden Center
    H.J. Benken Florist & Garden Center Wedding Florists

Great to work with and does beautiful/creative pictures!

• Events by WE LLC
    Events by WE LLC Wedding Planners

Love working with Jacalyn, she is very talented and personable. One of my favorite photographers to work with.

• Five Dot Design
    Five Dot Design Wedding Invitations

A rare gem in this town! Jacalyn and I have had the pleasure of working together quite a few times. Her artistic take on photography and her style take images to an entirely new level, allowing her work to be distinct, thoughtful and simply beautiful. JMM has been so kind to share images of my work with me from the day of a wedding and the quality, artistry and beauty of those pictures alone make me want to frame the photos and hang them in my living room... I can only imagine how difficult it is for a bride to choose which wedding photos to frame!

• Newport, KY, 41071 See on map