Nearby Vendors to Consider

About JKS Productions

JKS Productions specializes in Wedding Videography in the Chicago land area. We will listen to our client’s visions and ideas and act upon them. We absolutely love what we do and are very professional from the second we meet to the delivery of the DVD.

Categories: Wedding Videographer

Regions serviced: Chicago

19 Reviews for JKS Productions

Highlight Video (2)
Multi. Cameras (2)
DVD (2)
Documentary (1)
High-Def Video (1)

Just finished watching our wedding video from JKS Productions, and it made us relive our day! He was a dream to work with, so kind hearted and he wanted to do everything he could to make us feel at ease. We also had his fiancee Sabrina Nohling as our photographer, so that made it even more amazing to have them both there to ring in the new year and celebrate the day.

Profile Picture Jessica, 1/9/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Documentary, Multi. Cameras, Highlight Video, High-Def Video, DVD

Loved my video!
JKS did a wonderful job!
Would use again!

Profile Picture Gerry, 8/29/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

JKS Productions did a great job on our wedding video. The overall video quality was excellent. We enjoyed watching it with our family. Josh was very fast at responding back to emails and is willing to help out in any way. He was very professional the day of the wedding and worked very well with other vendors on the scene such as our photographer. It did take about 6 months to get videos back but we are happy with the product.

Profile Picture User4575402, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews

Videos

0 Photos

1 VIDEO

3 ENDORSEMENTS
Some of the best in the biz. Love the crew and their final product is perfect.

If you are looking for quality, reliability and excellent customer service, then look no further! Josh with JKS Productions is not only attentive to every detail when capturing the live moments of your wedding day on video, but literally goes above and beyond all of your expectations! I have worked with Josh on numerous occasions, and he professionalism, outgoing personality, and huge smile are some things that are not easily forgotten! I even used him for my own wedding in January 2014. You can tell at the start of your first meeting with him that Josh has a serious passion for making your day special, and he will stop at nothing to provide you the quality and professionalism you deserve at a competitive price!

Josh Siegers and JKS productions! Hmmm where do I start.... Josh has got to be one of the most charismatic wedding vendors I've ever worked with. Not only are his videos one-of-a-kind, but his relational approach is truly awesome. He works hard to get to know his clients and makes sure his final product is exactly what they desire. I've seen a few of his videos and they really hit an emotional note. In fact, I've teared up a few times just watching wedding videos for people I don't even know. Now that's talent! I already recommend Josh to all of my clients and I hope this testimonial will weigh in on your decision to hire him. He gets two thumbs up from Stevie Dee at Operation Getdown!!!

Orland Park, IL 60467   See On Map