Orland Park, IL 60467 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 1

About JKS Productions

JKS Productions specializes in Wedding Videography in the Chicago land area. We will listen to our client's visions and ideas and act upon them. We absolutely love what we do and are very professional from the second we meet to the delivery of the DVD.

• Videos 1

19 Reviews for JKS Productions

Jessica · Married on 01/09/2016

Just finished watching our wedding video from JKS Productions, and it made us relive our day! He was a dream to work with, so kind hearted and he wanted to do everything he could to make us feel at ease. We also had his fiancee Sabrina Nohling as our photographer, so that made it even more amazing to have them both there to ring in the new year and celebrate the day.

Gerry · Married on 08/29/2015

Loved my video!
    JKS did a wonderful job!
    Would use again!

JKS Productions will make your wedding day memorable! They are fun and reliable to have around all day.

JKS Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,900.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,500.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Documentary, Storytelling
  • What videography services do you offer? High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras
  • What final video formats do you offer? DVD

• Excellence Entertainment DJs
    Excellence Entertainment DJs Wedding DJs

Some of the best in the biz. Love the crew and their final product is perfect.

• Impulse Entertainment DJs
    Impulse Entertainment DJs Wedding DJs

If you are looking for quality, reliability and excellent customer service, then look no further! Josh with JKS Productions is not only attentive to every detail when capturing the live moments of your wedding day on video, but literally goes above and beyond all of your expectations! I have worked with Josh on numerous occasions, and he professionalism, outgoing personality, and huge smile are some things that are not easily forgotten! I even used him for my own wedding in January 2014. You can tell at the start of your first meeting with him that Josh has a serious passion for making your day special, and he will stop at nothing to provide you the quality and professionalism you deserve at a competitive price!

• Operation Getdown DJs & Event Lighting
    Operation Getdown DJs & Event Lighting Wedding DJs

Josh Siegers and JKS productions! Hmmm where do I start.... Josh has got to be one of the most charismatic wedding vendors I've ever worked with. Not only are his videos one-of-a-kind, but his relational approach is truly awesome. He works hard to get to know his clients and makes sure his final product is exactly what they desire. I've seen a few of his videos and they really hit an emotional note. In fact, I've teared up a few times just watching wedding videos for people I don't even know. Now that's talent! I already recommend Josh to all of my clients and I hope this testimonial will weigh in on your decision to hire him. He gets two thumbs up from Stevie Dee at Operation Getdown!!!

• Orland Park, IL 60467 See on map