Roselle Park, NJ 07204 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About JIMMY BOND ENTERTAINMENT

Jimmy Bond Entertainment Has Been Entertaning Audiences of All Ages Since 1982.

We Present Music in Any Format That The Client Desires.

We Provide Entertainment for Indoor and Outdoor Venues, As Well, Such as Corporate Picnics, Family Events and Civic Service Organizations.

We Have Provided Consistently a High Level of Customer Satisfaction Through "Word of Mouth" Advertising, Not Having to Rely on Slick Advertising and Networking Techniques for 30 Years.

We Choose Not to Advertise. The Show and References from Previous Clients is Our Best Endorsement.

We Offer a Small Quality Staff of Trained Professionals That You Can Trust to Take Your Event and Make It a Success.

The Owner is the Main Entertainer and Is Present at All Events and Runs All Facets of the Event.

We Do Not Sub-Contract. Unless You Request Another One of Our Associate DJs, the Owner Is Always the Main Performer.

31 Reviews for JIMMY BOND ENTERTAINMENT

Dana · Married on 10/15/2016

If you are looking for a Fun, Outgoing, Entertaining and Enthusiastic fellow....Jimmy is the BEST entertainer and DJ around. He has been our choice of entertainment for many years for all of our gatherings from birthday parties to graduations and recently our wedding in the Poconos, Pa! He plays all your favorite music and keeps you on the dance floor. You will not be disappointed. He makes a lifetime of memories you'll never forget. Friends and Family often talk about the awesome times they've had with DJ Jimmy Bond at our parties.

Sent on 10/26/2016

Lauren · Married on 08/06/2016

I just booked Jimmy Bond for my wedding. I am so excited and can't wait. He has made picking my DJ very easy.

Sent on 12/10/2015

Amy · Married on 04/08/2016

Jimmy is not only a phenomenal dj but an amazing human being!! He has literally watched me grow up by hosting my Sweet 16 to College Graduation and now Engagement Party. He is apart of the family as my brothers and parents have used him as well for special events in their lives. Jimmy along with his wife Elaine and friend Rocco put on quite a show that will make any non-dancer feel the rhythm and move! He caters to ALL ages playing a variety of music that will not only add to a party but make the party! Every time we've used Jimmy and Company, my family and friends come back afterwards and say what "a fabulous time they had" and it was "a party to remember". That is because of Jimmy; he makes any event that much more memorable and special. He not only provides music but fun through a variety of games and activities! He is a true entertainer who has a passion for making people laugh and smile.

Sent on 05/11/2015