Saint Paul, MN 55191 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Jessica Ranae Photography

Based in Minneapolis, Jessica Ranae Photography specializes in wedding, engagement and portrait photography.

I am truly blessed and have the best job ever! I have the honor of being apart of one the most important times in my clients’ lives. I get to hear all about how you fell in love, how your fiancé proposed and your vision for your wedding day, the happiest day of your life! Getting to know my clients is one of the main reasons why I am a photographer. I love connecting with my clients and making their vision come to reality on their wedding day. I am truly passionate about what I do and feel so honored when a couple has chosen me to capture their wedding day.

My style is clean, crisp and I am a seeker of natural light to capture you and your fiancé at your best. Please visit my website and check out my wedding and engagement galleries to see some of my favorite photos. Please also visit the Featured Sessions and Weddings tab to get a more detailed look into a full wedding day or engagement session.

My goal for your wedding day is to create for you a collection of real, candid, full of emotion, and timeless photographs for you and your fiancé to cherish forever.

I would love to hear from you and to learn more about you and your fiancé and your vision for your wedding day! Feel free to give me a call at 615.495.6607 or email me. I look forward to connecting with you and your fiancé!

Best,

Jessica

Follow Jessica Ranae Photography on

35 Reviews for Jessica Ranae Photography

Ally · Married on 06/16/2018

Jessica is AMAZING!!! If you're looking for a wedding photographer - look no further! She did an awesome job capturing our wedding day along with our engagement photos. She was flexible with timing and rain plans and I knew no matter what she was going to capture every moment beautifully! She got our photos to us so fast and I'm so happy to see all of the wonderful moments she captured. She truly made everything easy for us and I'm so grateful she was there to capture our day!

Sent on 07/06/2018

Julia · Married on 05/11/2018

We cannot say how thankful we are to have found Jessica to do our photos to capture our day! From our engagement shoot to our wedding day Jessica was always on time, very organized and always had a great attitude. She made not only us but our wedding party, family and guests feel so comfortable. She is very detail oriented and got all of the moments we wanted captured including being very discreet during our Catholic ceremony. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer for their wedding!

Sent on 06/12/2018

Abby · Married on 04/28/2018

We must have met with close to a dozen photographers when we started the process of finding a photographer for our wedding. Jessica was the very last one we met with and both my husband and I knew she was the photographer for us immediately after walking out of our first meeting. We are both very happy we went with this gut feeling because we could not have asked for a better photographer! Jessica made the photography process so simple and was extremely helpful in the planning process. She knows how to make you feel comfortable and relaxed during photos and knows how to get the best shots. She is organized and very timely in communication and getting pictures out.

We had a lot of family pictures we needed and she was very helpful in nailing down a timeline and shot list for us. The day of, she had every picture we needed written down on paper and made sure we stuck to our timeline but at the same time she was very easy going and not overbearing in any way. I thought it was going to be a struggle to get the big family picture with my husbands 4 married siblings and 11 nieces and nephews but she made it so easy. She was able to get all the shots we wanted (and more) while making the pictures fly by. We have received so many compliments from our guests and wedding party who were so impressed on our wedding day and even more so after seeing the pictures. We really can’t recommend Jessica enough! We actually kind of wish we had more events that need to be photographed just so we could get the chance to work with her again!

Sent on 06/12/2018