Seattle, WA 98117 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Jessica Alexander Jewelry

Jessica specializes in custom bridal jewelry for the bride as well as the bridal party. Brides love the fact that they can customize the gifts for their bridesmaids. She has been featured twice in Seattle Bride for her unique designs. Her creative vision continuously evolves in her artistic line of jewelry. Her clients delight in Jessica's sensuous and exotic expressions that seem to so closely mirror the hearts desire for articulate ornamentation. Her works range from bold declarations of panache to delicate whispers of refinement. Using only the finest sterling silver, semi-precious stones, crystals and freshwater pearls from locales such as India, Morocco and the Orient, Jessica hand-fashions these exquisite odes to opulence and elegance.

23150weddingwire
 23150weddingwire
evitephoto

3 Reviews for Jessica Alexander Jewelry

Kiersten · Married on 03/15/2008

I LOVE the jewelry Jessica made for my wedding. She was so professional and had great ideas in mind when I got there, which made the process an easy one. What she created was absolutely beautiful and exactly what I had hoped for. I would highly recommend Jessica to anyone looking for beautiful jewelry at a great value.

Sent on 05/03/2008

Jenny · Married on 03/04/2008

I came across Jessica Alexander in Seattle Bride Magazine. I was having a hard time figuring out what to get my brides maids and maid of honor for gifts. I was amazed at how affordable Jessica's line of jewelry was and that I she could customize the colors of my wedding with the jewelry. My brides party loved loved loved the jewelry. They even wear it now after the wedding with the rest of their wardrobe. I also had her customize our Mom's and they as well were very happy! Thank you Jessica!

Sent on 05/03/2008

Monica · Married on 01/04/2008

In my search for the right jewelry, I came across Jessica Alexander's beautiful work in Seattle Bride Magazine. Not only was she gracious and truly understanding of my need to find the perfect jewelry to compliment my special day, she was also very professional and fun. Jessica ended up customizing my entire bridal party and even made gorgeous handmade jewelry for my mom and my new mother-in-law. My girlfriends especially loved the fact that their jewelry was custom made just for them. The stones she used are absolutely gorgeous and unique and I couldn't have asked for anything more perfect. I would truly recommend contacting her to see what she can create for your truly special day.

Sent on 04/16/2008

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Jessica Alexander Jewelry FAQ

• What kind of jewelry do you offer? Custom Accessories

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Jessica Alexander Jewelry 1
    Bridal Party Discount!
    Attention all Brides! What better gift to give your bridal party - jewelry! Jessica offers a multiple item discount when buying for the bridal party. Please ask for specific details.

• Jilladair Cosmetics - Master Makeup Artists
    Jilladair Cosmetics - Master Makeup Artists Wedding Hair & Makeup

One of the brides we did hair and makeup for recently asked me to put her jewelry on her as we finished up and as she handed it to me I was stunned! It was so beautiful. She explained to me that it was handmade by a woman named Jessica and I must have stood there for five minutes just staring at it and how well made and gorgeous it was. I immediately went online to get more information to give to the rest of the hundreds of brides we see each season. What a beautiful keepsake. Jennifer is so very talented!

• Seattle, 98117 See on map