Jess Sinatra Photography

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$5,000 Most Popular Price

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$5,000 Most Popular Price

I am Jess: Your cheerful, upbeat wedding photographer. This is an experience for the sunny, lighthearted couples who want photos that make you laugh, cry, and squee while you relive your moments.

We are as invested in your wedding as you are! My team and I strive to create a comfortable, trusting environment for all of our couples by connecting before we even start shooting, building a friendship where being in front of the camera is fun and easy and your vision is brought to life. In other words, I would like your experience with us to be the least stressful part of your wedding day. There will be posing and direction, but we pride ourselves on our unintrusive, candid style. After all, you are the stars of the day, but you don’t need to feel the cameras in your face all the time. We want to be the team you hire because you value photography and videography. Because you want emotion-filled, genuine images. I like to work with you on your timeline to make sure that we capture what you need, but you also have time to simply enjoy yourselves and your guests. The ultimate goal is for your wedding day to be the highlight in your life that you deserve.

We would love to join you!

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$5,000

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Hand-Coloring
Second Shooter
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

• Holly
    Holly W. Getting married on 07/10/2022

Amazing!

The entire Jess Sinatra team was incredible and we cant recommend them highly enough. They were so accommodating and comforting throughout the entire COVID rescheduling process and could not have made us feel more supported and confident. through it all. We utilized both their photo and video services and were blown away by the quality and thoroughness. While their talents are clearly evident in their work, the effort they put into getting to know each and every couple and accommodate our every needs was just as remarkable. Not only do we now have a forever go to photo/video crew but have also made lasting friendships. In addition, as members of the LGTBQ community, we could not have felt more comfortable. While we could go on forever about this amazing team, I will just say that I recommend this crew to everyone and anyone who wants quality work done by some of the best people you will ever meet.
  • Jessie
    Jessie E. Married on 10/30/2021

Jess and Mike ROCK!

We chose Jess and team because she had done the engagement shoots for several of my work colleagues. I saw her work and contacted her immediately after getting engaged! We were a little nervous before our engagement session because we thought we would be awkward, but Jess just has a way about her to make you feel so comfortable when she is behind the camera! On our wedding day we were so comfortable with Jess and Mike that I never felt awkward at all, I almost don't even remember them being at our first look (sorry guys! LOL). We are so glad we booked Jess and team because not only did her and Mike nail our engagement session and then our wedding, but we also now consider them friends! I would be sad if she never photographed us again, so you better believe she will be shooting our family for years to come! Best of all, Jess and team LOVE animals!! Do yourself a favor and book them, you will get beautiful photos and make new friends!
    Sarah H. Married on 10/08/2021

Amazing experience!!!

We were so lucky to have found jess and her team! From the very beginning she put all concerns and nerves to rest! I personally am not the biggest fan of getting my picture taken or even having attention on me really, but she made it SOO incredibly easy and FUN! The wedding day went so smooth and she kept everyone on task and focused so we could enjoy the most time possible with family and friends! If you do not choose jess and her amazing team for photography and videography you are doing yourself a disservice, truly!! Just an epic group- thank you jess, Evan and team for capturing the best day ever!!!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Deals

Jess Sinatra Photography 1
Exclusive

Stonington St North Andover, MA, 01845
Location of (Jess Sinatra Photography)

Other vendors in Boston for your wedding