Stonington St, North Andover, MA 01845 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 16
  • Real Weddings 6
  • Deals 1

About Jess Sinatra Photography

Jess Sinatra Photography is a photography company based in North Andover, Massachusetts, serving the entire New England area. Specializing in weddings and engagements, Jess Sinatra Photography uses photojournalistic styles to capture the couple’s big day and can also offer photo and video wedding packages.

Offering an array of services, Jess Sinatra works closely with all clients to familiarize herself with the couple and gather ideas before the big day. Jess Sinatra’s most popular wedding package includes a second photographer, an engagement shoot, additional hours, high-resolution images, multiple location shoots, and digital files of all the images. Additional services available include the ability to travel to destination weddings, wedding portraits, and liability insurance. For videography services, couples are encouraged to contact the company directly to discuss potential services and packages.

Follow Jess Sinatra Photography on

Videos 1 vídeo

13 Reviews for Jess Sinatra Photography

• Melissa

Melissa · Getting married on 10/17/2020

Amazing team to work with!

Jessica and her team are beyond amazing to work with! My husband and I decided last minute to cancel the big extravagant wedding and elope at Boston city hall instead; Jessica and her team were beyond flexible with the last minute changes! Jessica made my whole family feel comfortable in front of the camera and she caught so many beautiful moments. Definitely would work with her again!

Sent on 01/06/2020
  • Marianne

Marianne Weil · Married on 01/25/2020

Amazing!!!

Not sure where to start...Jess, Evan & Mike captured our wedding on 1.25.20 at Willowdale Estate. From the first time we met till the day of our wedding Jess was right there for us, I was not such a vocal bride but when I did have questions, ideas or worries Jess was right there to ease any worry and answer every question. She listened to our ideas and made sure to capture them. She is such a caring, patient, sweet, genuine and extremely talented person & photographer. She absolutely loves what she does and it shows in her work. She held my hand and calmed me down the day of my wedding making sure I knew what was going on and how we were doing on time and what the next steps were. She is truly much more than a photographer...she is a friend. Her husband Evan who shot our video is a true master at what he does. Our video far exceeded anything I ever thought possible. At first we were not going to do a video and I am so happy that we changed our mind! He captured every detail and every special moment. He was an absolute blast to work with. He is so kind, funny and such a genuine person. Mike, who is part of the team was an absolute joy to work with also. He was so kind and patient. We were so happy he was there to help make sure that every detail was shot or videoed and absolutely perfect. I could go on and on about them. I would 100% recommend them to capture your day. They made the process and day extremely easy and I knew the moment I met them I had nothing to worry about.
    Jess & Evan together, along with their team are absolutely amazing and show such professionalism. They love what they do and have so much passion for it. We are so happy they were there with us on our special day and so blessed to now have them in our lives. Look no further brides YOUR TEAM is right here!!!

Sent on 02/06/2020

Brenna Quinn · Married on 10/01/2019

My highest recommendation!

A few months before we got engaged, we met Jess at a photo shoot for senior dogs. Jess was a volunteer photographer for a fundraising project, and she did an excellent job capturing my #1, Misty May Treanor the Dog. After booking our wedding venue and date, I contacted Jess and was so happy to learn she was available to shoot our wedding. We loved our photos from both the wedding and engagement session, and have been having a great time putting together books and other photo projects! We, our families, and friends also greatly enjoyed three videos that Jess' team produced from the wedding- a highlights video, ceremony video, and video of the reception speeches. For couples looking for a friendly, professional photo and video team look no further; Jess and team will expertly document your special day and know your priorities- even when your priorities are dogs and seagulls :).

Sent on 12/14/2019

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Jess Sinatra Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3500
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 4500
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Natural
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Destination / Travel
    Hand-Coloring
    Second Shooter
    Video
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?

Real Weddings

View more weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Jess Sinatra Photography 1
    -3%
    3% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Stonington St North Andover, MA, 01845 See on map
    Location of (Jess Sinatra Photography)