Jess Lerner Photography

Pismo Beach, CA View map Visit website

Jess Lerner Photography is a wedding and event photography company based in Pismo Beach, California. Owner and lead photographer Jess specializes in a variety of imagery styles, including classic and modern techniques. With her love for adventure photography and finding beautiful landscape backdrops, she works to create timeless and elegant mementos from her client's unscripted moments.

Jess Lerner Photography offers several packages for weddings and elopements. A snapshot of services available includes between three and eight hours of coverage and digitally edited images. Jess' dedicated team works closely with couples to give their final album a bright, authentic finish within six to eight weeks of their special celebrations. Jess will send your final photos as digital files, with other options including:

• Poster prints
  • Canvas prints
  • Albums
  • Online galleries

• Woman-owned
  • Bree
    Bree C. Getting married on 08/20/2022

Phenomenal

We were new to the Central Coast and Jess did an amazing engagement session for us! Extremely kind and made our experience so easy and the pictures are so good
  • Kimberly
    Kimberly F. Getting married on 07/09/2022

Wedding package

Jess was amazing in every way!
  • Ebony
    Ebony S. Married on 01/12/2022

In love with images we got from Jess

Jess was amazing and so graceful. She moved from shot to next with ease and didn’t interfere with our process at all. She was a joy to work with and her turn around time was so quick. She was efficient, wonderful and professional. We highly recommend her. She made everyone feel comfortable, photoshoot can be nerve wracking sometimes but she made us feel so at ease. Thanks Jess

Team

Jessica Lerner
Jessica Lerner
Owner/Photographer

I’m a full-time professional wedding and portrait photographer new to the Pismo Beach, California area who LOVES the outdoors. I’m also the mom of an amazing 12-year-old son and a Space Force wife.

I’m always ready for a beach day, camping, hiking, traveling, yoga, running, paddling, and adventures of all kinds. (I’m also fully vaccinated and boosted.) You can usually find me near the water chasing our gorgeous sunsets, walking Hot Dog, running trails, sampling wine, enjoying a crackling fire on the coast with my family, or adventuring all over California and beyond. However, the most important thing I want you to know is that I care. My goal is to exceed your expectations and help you in any way I can.

While my professional background is in digital marketing with a master’s in sustainability, I have also worked for photographers off and on for nearly twenty years, taken classes and certifications, and won a few awards. My photography style is timeless, colorful, and fun.

Pismo Beach, California Pismo Beach, CA, 93449
Location of (Jess Lerner Photography)

Other vendors in Santa Barbara for your wedding