Tampa, FL 33634 Map · Phone number

About Jerry McGaghey Photography

We're Jerry and Mandi... A husband and wife team that bring fashion magazine style edginess to wedding and portrait photography. Every wedding is different and fun, our clients have a blast with us no matter where we are photographing. Every photograph is a piece of art for your home. We mix fashion editorial with a creative photojournalistic style for each session never forgetting to push the boundaries and have fun.

JMP2011Highlights054
JMPWinter2010Portraits01
Jerry McGaghey Photography
When you ask about our style, this is the image that I insist on showing. It is our signature...
JMPWinter2010Wedding01
IMG4408
Jerry McGaghey Photography
Jessica & Roberto in Portsmouth, Rhode Island.
Jessica & Roberto in Portsmouth, Rhode Island.
I heart military weddings!
I heart military weddings!
JMPWinter2010Wedding07
JMPWinter2010Wedding03
JMP2011Highlights053
JMPWinter2010Wedding02
JMPWinter2010Wedding04
JMPWinter2010Portraits07
Jerry McGaghey Photography
We just  LOVE these raw portraits.
We just LOVE these raw portraits.
JMPWinter2010Wedding12
JMP2011Highlights054
JMPWinter2010Portraits01

23 Reviews for Jerry McGaghey Photography

Lauren · Married on 03/19/2016

I can't say enough wonderful things about Jerry. Your wedding photographer is someone that is with you during the most intimate moments of your wedding day, from getting ready, to first look, to ceremony - this is a person that you are spending the majority of the day with! I am thrilled that we picked Jerry to be our photographer. He's so sweet and genuine, worked well with everyone in the party and with my family, and kept myself and my groom calm throughout the whole day. On top of his wonderful personality, Jerry is a phenomenal photographer! Our photos came out so beautifully - they look straight out of a magazine! Our wedding day was overcast and gloomy, but our pictures are full of light, love, and the spirit of the day. He used the weather to his advantage and added so much drama and style to our photos. He also suggested wonderful locations to do a first look photo shoot prior to our ceremony and transported us there and back (and those of some of our favorite photos of the day). We loved Jerry and his photos so much, we suggest them to everyone we know and love that is getting married. Hire them - you will not regret it for an instant!

I have to write about Jerry. This will be my second review ever - I had to. Jerry was absolutely amazing. We chose him because we fell in love with the way he captures moments. If you look at his website, you’ll see what I’m talking about. We had our engagement session. This session gave us the opportunity to meet him, get to know his style and see his work before the wedding. We loved the engagement photos, the way he used all the surroundings to highlight the moment. During the wedding, he was great, very patient with my family getting in his way to take pictures. He was in a great mood, interacting with everyone. He kept us on schedule and delivered us to the reception site just in time. He is opened to your ideas and he has many ideas of his own. Super flexible, reliable, creative, very professional.

We compared many photographer before choosing Jerry and I’m glad we did. I loved his previous work, what I saw on his website. He gave us just that, only difference, this time it was us in the pictures!!

Megan · Married on 05/18/2013

Jerry has a great eye for photos and edgy style. I can't say enough about how amazing his work is. Great quality and quick turn around.

Jerry McGaghey Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography items do you offer? Digital Files, Proofs

• Kimberly Hensley Events
    Kimberly Hensley Events Wedding Planners

Jerry is an amazing photographer!!! Jerry and his partner Rebecca caught all the details of a recent wedding we did together and boy there were a lot of details at this particular event!!! Very professional and artistic!!! My bride loved all her pictures from the wedding!!! Jerry McGaghey Photography is a 10!!

• Jessica Kate Productions
    Jessica Kate Productions Wedding Planners

Jerry came highly recommended to me through Confetti Events and he has yet to let us down! Amazing photos and the couples that have worked with him love him!

• Confetti Events
    Confetti Events Wedding Planners

Confetti Events LOVES working with Jerry! He has an amazing eye for detail and is so talented!

• Tampa, FL 33634 See on map