Tampa, FL 33612 Map · Phone number

About Blue Lane Studios

We specialize in creating fun, modern and beautiful images to remember your wedding by. Blue Lane Studios is owned by two friends, Carolina Araujo and Zekeshem Parsons, who are passionate about photography in addition to going on road trips, making new friends, eating gourmet cupcakes, singing loudly in the car and shopping for more photo props that will inevitably take up more space in Carolina's garage. We love meeting creative and happy couples in love!

Follow Blue Lane Studios on

Dines426
CJ01

37 Reviews for Blue Lane Studios

Melissa · Married on 11/10/2018

Shem and Carolina are like my new best friends! I sincerely hope I get to see them again because these ladies are wonderfully talented, loving, and a lot of fun! A couple of days after our online gallery was posted, the compliments began pouring in. Our guests say they’ve never before seen such stylized, beautifully intimate and unique wedding photos. They truly captured the atmosphere of the day, and accomplished this while making our guests and my camera-shy husband feel comfortable in front of the lens. After the wedding, I ran them ragged across a 40-acre outdoor venue snapping photos in 5 locations. We were determined to enjoy sunset over the bay during the last 30 minutes of cocktail hour and Carolina and Shem got us back on time, without breaking a sweat, with smiles still in tact. They took particular care to set a reasonable, yet still aggressive timeline to ensure I ended up with photos I’d love. My only disappointment was that they couldn’t stay to party with us when they’d wrapped up. Next time I’m in Tampa, I’ll be looking to set up a lunch date with them. Can't wait to create our albums!

We heard about Blue Lane Studios from a few of our friends who had used their services and they all had nothing but amazing things to say about them. After looking at their pictures from the online galleries and meeting with Shem and Caroline, my fiance and I were in love and instantly knew we wanted no one else but Blue Lane Studios. We recently got married on September 6th and I can not be happier with our pictures and the experience we had with Shem and Caroline. They are two of the nicest people you will meet and their professionalism is impeccable. I truly enjoyed my entire experience with them both and just LOVE all the pictures and ideas they provided to us. Thanks again Caroline and Shem-we have so many pictures and memories to share with the future mini MoLos one day!

Erin · Married on 05/16/2014

My husband and I are so glad we found Blue Lane Studios to take our engagement and wedding photos. Carolina and Shem are amazing. They were so inviting and welcoming from the first meeting we had at their studio. They listened to what kind of photographer we were looking for and were very accommodating to our style. We were able to view different wedding and engagement photos at their studio.

Our engagement session with Shem was great. We were both a bit camera shy, but Shem was great at making us feel comfortable and allowed us to just be ourselves. She was very flexible with location ideas and we were able to get shots both in Downtown St. Pete and on the beach. We were also able to take some photos with our dog!

We had Carolina and Shem for our wedding and our photos turned out amazing!!! Our family and friends have constantly told us about how good they look. They were also very flexible with catering to what type of shots and various locations we had in mind throughout the day. They organized a timeline in advance of the wedding and confirmed that it was what we wanted. They also were very organized with making a list of group shots ahead of time to make the photos go smoothly.

At the end of their time, they asked us if there were any other pictures that we wanted taken before they left for the evening. They also left cards with one of our engagement photos on the front for the guests to be able to log in and view the proofs 1 month later.

We were able to see the proofs one month after the wedding and we received our engagement and wedding photos on a USB stick less than one week later. They even surprised us with a printed out picture that we are going to frame.

Thanks so much Carolina and Shem!!! We couldn't have ask for better photographers. We hope to take future family photos with you!

Blue Lane Studios FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance

• Core Events Tampa
    Core Events Tampa Wedding Planners

Blue Lane Studios has an amazing team of photographers that are sure to capture those unforgetable moments from your very special day. We have had the pleasure of working with Shem & Carolina in the past on several events and they both offer superior customer service, professionalism, and most of all, gorgeous photos! We highly recommend!!

• Chocolate Pi
    Chocolate Pi Wedding Cakes

I highly recommend Blue Lane Studios for any bride and groom who wish to work with a couple of not only wonderfully talented, but also incredibly sweet ladies. From experience they are always a pleasure to work with, very professional, and creative.

• Imprint Cinema
    Imprint Cinema Wedding Videographers

Working with Blue Lane is an incredible experience! The girls are so sweet and their work is amazing! Stunning photos and such fun to work with!

• Tampa, FL 33612 See on map
    8am - 5pm Monday - Friday Consultations by appointment only.