1011 Indianapolis Road, Greencastle, IN 46135 Map · Phone number

About JeremyandVickie.com

Husband and wife photographers specializing in edgy, modern lifestyle wedding photography. We have a style that is best described as bold, vivid, up close and personal. We love to capture moments as they unfold but also love to gently create the artsy vision of your day. We are not just your photographers-we are your storytellers. Meet with us and see what we can do for your amazing day...

We have extensive experience shooting destinations as well!

Check us out and mention that you found us here and get a complimentary 20x24 canvas upon booking ($500 value)!

Follow JeremyandVickie.com on

Lucy1117A
DSC2984AP2cropped

6 Reviews for JeremyandVickie.com

Kristi · Married on 07/09/2011

I highly recommend Vickie and Jeremy. They were so much fun to work with - during the whole process, but especially during the wedding. They were very receptive to our thoughts and ideas, but were very creative themselves and came up with tons of great shots. They were great about not being "in your face" during the wedding, and we are SO happy with all the pictures we got. They work together so well, sometimes like a comedy team, which makes it so easy to feel relaxed in front of the camera.

They are big proponents of the "first look", and while we werent so sure about it at first, we wouldnt have had it any other way - it just made us relax so much more and enjoy the ceremony.

Sent on 08/17/2011
  • nicole.kron

Nicole · Married on 10/02/2010

Vickie and Jeremy are Amazing! We are so happy that we chose to work with them! The first time we met with them, we ended up visiting and talking for a couple of hours! The preparation was a dream...any concern, idea, schedule change, etc. they were right on top of it. I felt so comfortable with them right away. Our engagement photo session was great and we got a chance to see how this couple worked before the wedding day. Jeremy and Vickie work to get to know you so by the time its your wedding day it feels like two close friends are taken photos of you and your family. They made us laugh constantly. This couple is fantastic in action. The two of them sometimes compete (lovingly) for the best shot...it was great. Their pictures are phenomenal! If you choose to work with Jeremy and Vickie be prepared to receive great service, a fantastic experience, and amazing photos. Bottom Line, you want the very best when it comes to capturing the wonderful moments of your wedding day and you can trust Jeremy and Vickie to do just that.

Sent on 02/05/2011
  • O

Olivia · Married on 09/18/2010

From the beginning, Jeremy and Vickie were awesome...My fiance, Greg, couldn't make the trip with me to Indy to meet them, and they were totally understanding when I brought a friend along! When I booked photographers for the wedding, I expected great pictures to remember our big day, but you get so much more with them. From the get go, they take interest in all the little things...they wanna know how you met, what makes you 'tick', what you picture your big day like, etc. You can really tell they love their job, and they want your day to be just as special as you do. Jeremy and Vickie flew in to Fort Wayne for our engagement pictures, and they were amazing with our son Mason. We have some awesome family pictures now :) As for our wedding day, I couldn't have asked for it any other way....Vickie recommended a first look (thank God), and everything flowed smoothly from there! My house is now a shrine of engagement and wedding photos and they're beautiful! I can't say enough how thankful I am I found these two...I have recommended them to friends, and I will keep doing so! They are amazing photographers and friends, and as always, I hope to see them at local weddings!

Sent on 02/06/2011