Amanda Forrest Photography

Ellettsville, IN View map Visit website
$1,800 Most Popular Price

$1,800 Most Popular Price

Based out of Ellettsville, Indiana, Amanda Forrest Photography is a business that provides wedding and engagement photography services. Owner and lead photographer Amanda Forrest has developed a style over two decades. She captures the emotions and personalities of her clients so that she can tell their stories through images.

Wedding service with Amanda Forrest Photography is offered in packages on a one-event-per-day basis, with Amanda moving with couples between venues making high-resolution snaps. This photographer has a blend of styles that is tailored to each couple's personalities, variously romantic, fun-loving, candid, and playful. Depending on your selections, Amanda will provide additional hours, destination travel, engagement sessions, wedding portraiture, and trash-the-dress sessions. In addition to wedding and engagement photography, she also offers high-school senior sessions and family photography.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

One Event / Day

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,800

Engagement Shoot
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Digital Files

• Bryan
    Bryan Married on 02/22/2020

Simply the best

Amanda is amazing - a true gem - we were so lucky to find her among the noise of the crowded wedding photography because she produced wonderful engagement and wedding photos that captured our love and those days beautifully. She was a true pleasure to work with - organized, on time, responsive, great with making sure we got what we wanted, fun, warm, professional - and we could not have picked a better person to work with. I'm so happy we chose her and highly highly recommended her for your wedding too.
  • MDEasternShoreBride
    Eboni Married on 10/14/2017
    We hired Amanda for our wedding after a brief phone interview and reviewing her website and facebook pages for pictures of other weddings. Our wedding was a local destination wedding at night and we wanted to be sure we had a skilled photographer to capture high quality photos. Amanda did not disappoint! She spoke to us 2 weeks before the wedding to ensure she captured all the shots we wanted AND made some excellent suggestions for additional things to do. She spoke with all of our vendors and officiants and attended our rehearsal in order to figure out where she could get the best shots. We had 170 people at our wedding and were considering going with two photographers, but Amanda captured every single thing we asked for and then some. She scouted out several locations for our couples photos and even handled our family dynamics (aka people demanding to have their pictures taken while we were running out of light for our couples portraits) extraordinarily well. We got the photos back a month in advance and I was able to use one for our holiday card, which people are STILL commenting on how beautiful the picture is and how amazing our photographer must be. She is the BEST. I am African American and my husband is Caucasian and I had some concerns about lighting for the evening photos - she handled it perfectly! Hire her!
  • Jessica
    Jessica Married on 03/11/2016
    Amanda was absolutely amazing! She knew what I wanted, and what I didn't, and went above and beyond. She took the time to get to know me and my husband and was able to capture the real US, which is a true talent.
    She made the process fun, which shows, and I couldn't be more happy with the pictures she captured. She ensured that I'll never forget the greatest day of my life, and I'm beyond thankful. You better believe that I'm going to go to her for every future photography need in our life.

Real Weddings

Team

Amanda Forrest
Amanda Forrest
Owner

Hi I'm Amanda and I’ve been photographing weddings in and families in Indiana and around the United States for more than decade. I fell in love with photography as a freshman at ISU. My first photography job was in a small studio taking family portraits. A couple years later I took a giant leap and moved to Chicago. There I attended Columbia University and began working at a photography studio as the studio manager. Eventually I moved back to Indiana where I started my own photography business.

When I'm not taking pictures, I enjoy spending time with family and friends. I am a big nerd. I love 80’s music, Star Wars, Legos, reality TV and any movie made by John Hughes.

I love photography. My style is simple and relaxed. I love capturing all the emotions and the personalities of each of my clients. I will tell your story with beautiful images that will last a lifetime.

120 N LAngley Dr Ellettsville, IN, 47429

Monday-Friday 9am to 5pm
Location of (Amanda Forrest Photography)

Other vendors in Indianapolis for your wedding