North Hills, CA 91343 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Jenny Smith & Co.

Vision Statement: Capturing the best day of somebody's life in a way they never thought possible.

Mission Statement: Our mission is to provide a creative experience to our couples through our passion to artistically document their wedding. We promise to reflect Jesus while communicating, building relationships, & sharing our knowledge & craft.

Our Style:

- photojournalism
- not posed
- unobtrusive
- documentary

Follow Jenny Smith & Co. on

Jenny Smith & Co.

31 Reviews for Jenny Smith & Co.

Jenny Smith & Co. 1
Jenny Smith & Co. 6
Jenny Smith & Co. 7
  • Katherine

Katherine Kong · Married on 05/02/2019

Fun, easy going, and quality photos

We just received our wedding photos and let me just say we, as the couple, are BLOWN AWAY!!!! Our photos are amazing. The quality on these photos are astonishing. The way how they took photos of the wedding details are awesome. I didn't have to mention any of these things and I was a little worried, but they got all the shots that I was looking for. Jenny is so easy going as a photographer. She was so easy to get along with. My husband and I had our engagement shoot in Joshua Tree with Jenny as the main photographer and Melanie as the second photographer. They both made it so easy to take photos and they take candid photos that come out great. They put into thought about everything in their surroundings when it comes to the picture. We had fun at our engagement session.

Our wedding day is here and it was very easy to get things rolling as they knew exactly what to do and what to take pictures of. They already have asked us a list about what photos we would want and I thought this meant for family photos only so I just gave them a list of what photos we want with family members which they had on hand so when it was time to do photos it was easy to gather people. My tip to other brides is remember if you want pictures of you and your spouse in the detail shots remember to put those in as well. I got some but not all as I did not think about this before hand. Even with that said, I am still VERY VERY HAPPY with our photos from the engagement and wedding sessions. I couldn't have asked for better photographers because this was my hardest vendor to pick when it came to photography. This is the one vendor that will last from your wedding as this is what you want to spend your money in to cherish these moments, but also not break your bank account. They are affordable and I was referred to them by my wedding planner and it was the best referral ever! When it comes to choosing a photographer, I am no expert and what style I want. I see a picture and if I think its nice, it's nice. I had to ask my friend who is a photographer (not for weddings) but know what she is doing and talking about. Out of the 10-15 photographers I sent her, she said Jenny was the best out of all of them. Now mind you this ranged from affordable pricing to extravagant pricing. My friend knows how to edit as well and she said Jenny's was the best. I trusted my friends opinion as we have been friends since junior high school and she was at the wedding!

Everyone that I have shown our pictures to has said that our photos are astonishing! I am so happy to have chosen you Jenny and Melanie! Thank you for all your hard work, efficiency, responsiveness, and keeping with the timeline. Chris and I are truly blessed to have these photos forever!

Sent on 07/05/2019
    Jenny Smith & Co. 20
    Jenny Smith & Co. 21

Kara Kaprielian · Married on 04/05/2019

Amazing experience!

Jenny and Mel were both incredible! They really utilized the surroundings instead of taking cookie cutter photos. Jenny was really great at getting everyone in line to knock out the group pictures quickly which was really helpful for our timeline. They both went above and beyond to make us feel comfortable in front of the camera. We received our sneak peak and love all of the interesting angles and lighting.. can't wait to see the rest. Would highly recommend Jenny & her team!!

Sent on 05/27/2019

Melissa · Married on 07/13/2018

We worked with Jenny for our wedding and, oh my, she was the best! My husband and I eloped for our wedding, and it was only the two of us so it became very important that we have wonderful pictures to commemorate the ceremony and share with our families. We will admit, we were a little nervous to rely so heavily on one person to remember our wedding day, but Jenny did not disappoint! We gave her a detailed list of "shots" we wanted taken, as well as photos from their company's website that we enjoyed. Jenny took everything we said and went beyond expectations. The photos are wonderful and the editing superb! And she was so wonderfully kind to work with! She had us laughing and smiling, all of which you can see in our photos! And after the ceremony, Jenny quickly emailed us with a "sneak peek" of our ceremony so we could share photos quickly with our families. Jenny was an absolute delight!

Sent on 08/02/2018
    Jenny Smith & Co. 22
    Jenny Smith & Co. 23
    Jenny Smith & Co. 24

• DJ Kamayo Entertainment
    DJ Kamayo Entertainment Wedding DJs

Amazing photographer!!!!!! I use their high quality photos on my website :)

• Mindy & Co. Events
    Mindy & Co. Events Wedding Planners

Jenny from Alders Photography is an amazing photographer to work with. Her work always comes out amazing and she makes everything seem seamless. She is always right where she needs to be to get the perfect pictures.