Minneapolis, MN 55421 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

12 Reviews for Jenny Bedard Photography

krystle · Married on 08/04/2013

We got married less than 2 weeks ago. The day after our wedding Jenny sent us sneak peek pictures. They took my breath away. I can't wait to see the rest. Jenny captured our day in a way no one else could. Jenny made a list of the pictures I had wanted and got every shot. She worked with our budget and was worth every single cent. Thank you Jenny for giving us a lifetime of memories to look back at.

Sent on 09/30/2013

Stephanie · Married on 05/18/2013

Jenny Bedard Photography was one of the best investments we made on our wedding. She was very easy to work with, flexible, and made us feel extremely comfortable throughout the process. Jenny took the time to meet with us prior to the wedding to ensure everything would go smoothly, which gave us great comfort. In the end, I couldn't be happier with the results. We have received so many comments on the engagement and wedding photos- I would refer JB Photography to anyone. Thanks Jenny!

Sent on 05/29/2013

Krystle · Married on 05/11/2012

Jenny did a wonderful job for our wedding! She had done one of my friends weddings and after seeing her pictures I knew that I wanted her no matter what. Pictures were one of the most important things to me and I didn't want to take any chances. She worked great with me and my husband prior to the wedding and did a great job getting my husband to relax and feel comfortable with the pics (even though he hates getting his picture taken;) She was so organized, had a wonderful assistant, great with all of our wedding party and guests, had great ideas, but also kept what I wanted in mind for everything. She listed to us but still gave her great style into all the pics! We ended up with the most beautiful album and all the rights to our pictures! We also did engagement pictures and post wedding pictures with her which were so much fun! I could not ask for a better photographer!

Sent on 05/29/2013