Jenny B Floral Design

Fullerton, CA View map

• Aubrey
    Aubrey C. Married on 05/10/2019

Better than I had imagined!

Maria from Jenny B Floral Design 100% nailed the vision we had for our flowers! She helped give me so many ideas and expertise. The whole staff at Jenny B Floral was so friendly, professional and prompt. Our big day had no hiccups at all, and people were stunned at at the flowers! Our wedding was boho-elegant at the Fullerton Arboretum, and the flowers were breathtaking - way better than I could have ever imagined. Thank you so much! I highly recommend this place for anyone - doesn't matter if you are more traditional, eclectic, boho, etc. - They can meet your needs.
    Elizabeth P. Married on 01/26/2019

Picture perfect floral design

Jenny B floral design impressed me following our initial consultation. She understood the specific vision for a January wedding and was a true gem throughout the entire process. She and her team did an absolutely amazing job at my wedding and we have received SO many compliments. She's the best of the best and I wouldn't change a thing. She was very communicative and we knew exactly what we would be getting the day of because she takes the time to do a floral mock-up. Words can not express just how beautiful everything was. She blew my inspiration photos out of the water! Her team arrived to the venue and got all the groomsmen pinned and distributed the bouquets to the bridesmaids in a timely manner. One of my most treasured memories was walking down the aisle and smelling the fresh flowers on the pews of the chapel. Thank you Jenny B Floral design for making my dream wedding a reality!
  • Amber
    Amber Married on 07/06/2018

Above and beyond!

Jenny was awesome! She was great to work with and could read our minds on what we wanted!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

23 photos · 01/16/2016
  • Paul & Julia
    27 photos · 10/26/2014

Swellegant Events Swellegant Events Wedding Planners

Jenny B and her team always go above and beyond when creating your dream wedding! She is a bubbly, honest, and wonderful woman, and everyone on her team is a reflection of her! My personal favorite thing about Jenny B: Watching her team walk around and look at each centerpiece to make sure that is perfect, adjusting each flower for your guests' appreciation.

Agape Planning and Design Agape Planning and Design Wedding Planners

Jenny B Floral Design is one of the greatest florists I have worked with. Jenny is able to take your wedding vision and completely bring it to life the day of your wedding. They are organized, detailed, and always on time. You can't go wrong with Jenny B Floral Design!

Jason's Catered Events Jason's Catered Events Wedding Caterers

Jenny B! Absolutely! Whenever Jenny B and her team show up for an event, they are a dream come true. They absolutely have their clients' best interests at heart. Their Floral Design is amazing ... classic with a fresh approach to every event. At our last event together, the Mother of the Bride walked in and was AMAZED with Jenny B's work....a common observation! If you hire Jenny B, we are sure that you will be thrilled.

111 E. Commonwealth Av. Fullerton, 92832

10:00 am - 4:00 pm Monday thru Friday or by appointment
Location of (Jenny B Floral Design)

Other vendors in Orange County for your wedding