Ridgefield, CT 06877 Map · Phone number

About Jennifer Kinford Weddings- Hair & Makeup

J.Kinford Beauty Group is a team of beauty specialists offering a tailored bridal experience to discerning brides in Fairfield County CT and nearby areas. They offer a natural aesthetic that is classic & sophisticated, yet fresh and clean. They work exclusively with and specialize in bridal, traveling on site for the wedding day. Their elegant and quaint beauty studio is located in the heart of Ridgefield, CT. They would love to help make your wedding day and events beautiful! Reach out for availability and they will get back to you right away with the next steps! Please contact info@JKinfordBeautyGroup.com.

Follow Jennifer Kinford Weddings- Hair & Makeup on

4q1a5601 51 555493
4q1a5601 51 555493

53 Reviews for Jennifer Kinford Weddings- Hair & Makeup

Jennifer Kinford Weddings- Hair & Makeup 1
Jennifer Kinford Weddings- Hair & Makeup 2
  • Kayla

Kayla · Married on 06/01/2019

The Easiest Decision I Made For My Wedding - Book Jennifer & Team!

Working with Jennifer and her team (Dina, Gaby and Jasmine) was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding. I researched all these other companies but Jennifer was so professional, caring and warm that it was such an easy decision to choose her. Jennifer is truly a gold standard of how all vendors should be. She completely understood the look I was going for, always listened to my opinions and worked with me to ensure not just me, but my bridal party would feel like beautiful queens the day of the wedding. The team really enhanced everyone’s natural beauty and didn’t try to cover it up which I really appreciated it/what I was looking for. From the booking process to the day of, Jennifer went above and beyond her job description helping me with everything and I considered her more of a friend rather than a vendor -she was so supportive with everything. What are you waiting for? Make the easiest and best decision of your wedding and book Jennifer and her team!

Sent on 06/10/2019

Elizabeth Pax · Married on 05/24/2019

Jen and her team are wonderful!

Jen and her team were so wonderful to work with! They were fantastic throughout the entire process, from our first consultation, to the trial hair and makeup, to the wedding day styles. Jenny (makeup) and Corissa (hair) fit our vision exactly and did absolutely beautiful work on the bride, bridesmaids, mother of the bride, and mother of the groom. The makeup looks enhanced the girls’ natural beauty, which is exactly what we hoped for. They arrived exactly on time and kept ahead of schedule. Jen and her team were calm, patient, friendly and flexible, and responded quickly to our questions and adjustments. It was so helpful to do the bridal hair and makeup trial in their studio so that we could see their work and talk everything over. They put us at ease right from the start, which is appreciated during the morning of the wedding! Jen even stopped by the morning of the wedding to ensure everything was going smoothly and to help accommodate our special request. We were all thrilled with our hair and makeup, and the styles lasted the whole night!

Sent on 05/30/2019

Marcy · Married on 05/11/2019

Talented and professional

Working with Jennifer and her team was INCREDIBLE! Like most people, I wanted to look like the best version of myself on my wedding day - natural but still done up - and Jennifer delivered this perfectly. I am extremely particular and met with several other makeup artists before finding Jennifer and she is the absolute best in the market. From the very first conversation I had with Jennifer, she was kind, warm, and very professional. I really connected with her and knew that I could trust that she would do everything in her power to make my day perfect - and WOW did she exceed my expectations. On the day of my wedding, Jennifer and her team arrived early and (even before my girls and me) and got right to work. All my girls loved their looks and loved hanging out with her. Jennifer not only made me look and feel my absolute best, but she was with me every step of the way going above and beyond what any other makeup artist would do. She stood outside in the heat bringing me and my fiance tissues and water during our first look. Between shots Jennifer was on the ground rubbing shout wipes on my dress to get mud out of it. And she was successful! Jennifer is calm and confident and I honestly couldn’t have made it through the day without her. She is a true superhero. I’m telling everyone I know to book her ASAP so you should too! After the wedding, two of my friends were so impressed by Jennifer’s makeup that they decided to use her for their upcoming weddings too! (I’m sure it didn’t hurt that I couldn’t stop singing her praises)! I’m so excited to see Jennifer and have her do my makeup again! and Don’t waste your time with other makeup artists. BOOK JENNIFER!

Sent on 06/30/2019
    Jennifer Kinford Weddings- Hair & Makeup 3

Jennifer Kinford Weddings- Hair & Makeup FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 225.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 115.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 125.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 225.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 115.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 125.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 225.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 225.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 115.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 125.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What is the starting price for tanning services? $ 50.00
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Mult. Stylists, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Extensions, Updos / Styling
  • What makeup services do you offer? Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Tattoo Coverage
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 30

• Jaime Fanelli Makeup
    Jaime Fanelli Makeup Wedding Hair & Makeup

I have the privilege of working with Jennifer when she is in need of a second makeup artist for weddings. Jennifer's passion for her work is contagious. I continuously feel inspired to learn and grow as a fellow makeup artist. Her personality brings an incredible energy to every job, and it is truly a pleasure to be around. I always look forward to the next time we will work together!

• The Makeup Loft NY, Makeup Artistry by Danielle Minnella
    The Makeup Loft NY, Makeup Artistry by Danielle Minnella Wedding Hair & Makeup

Jennifer is a true pro. She is artistic and easy to work with. Her impeccable eye for detail makes her a true artist!

• Annaliese & Co.
    Annaliese & Co. Wedding Hair & Makeup

Jennifer had reached out to me about a year ago and we instantly clicked. She is SUPER talented, professional and takes a lot of pride in her work. Her level of expertise and skill is something to admire in this profession and I have no doubts when I refer my brides to her that they will leave 100% satisfied. Whoever books Jennifer for their wedding or special occasion will not be disappointed!

• Ridgefield, New York, 06877 See on map