J.Kinford Beauty Group

Ridgefield, CT View map

J.Kinford Beauty Group is a team of beauty specialists offering a tailored bridal experience to discerning brides in Fairfield County CT and nearby areas. They offer a natural aesthetic that is classic & sophisticated, yet fresh and clean. They work exclusively with and specialize in bridal, traveling on site for the wedding day. Their elegant and quaint beauty studio is located in the heart of Ridgefield, CT. They would love to help make your wedding day and events beautiful! Reach out for availability and they will get back to you right away with the next steps! Please contact info@JKinfordBeautyGroup.com.

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$225.00

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$125.00

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$115.00

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$125.00

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$225.00

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$125.00

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$125.00

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$225.00

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$125.00

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$225.00

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$125.00

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$125.00

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What is the starting price for tanning services?

$50.00

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair
Makeup
Mult. Stylists
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Extensions
Updos / Styling

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

• Samantha
    Samantha L. Married on 10/03/2020

Jen is a lifesaver!

When covid derailed our original wedding plans and I was unable to have Jen actually do my makeup, she went above and beyond to make sure I was wedding ready! Jen sent me a list of makeup I needed with all the links and spent over an hour with me on zoom going over how to apply the makeup! She was an absolute life saver. She answered any questions I had over text and continued to check in with me to make sure I was comfortable enough doing my own wedding makeup. I'm so thankful for her! And I have to add - the trial I did with her pre-pandemic was PERFECT! She achieved exactly what I was going for, she made me look like myself - just polished and very natural.
    Leah D. Married on 12/06/2019

The best - you cannot go wrong

J. Kinford Beauty group is exceptional. Do yourself a favor and hire them. The attention to detail and the level of professionalism is outstanding. Jennifer and Dina were wonderful to work with and you can tell that they truly care about their work. They made my entire day so wonderful. On a personal level, Jennifer stayed with me through the church. She was a calming force and I do not know what I would have done without her. Hire this team. They are simply wonderful.
    Krista Married on 09/06/2019

Outstanding

I absolutely cannot speak HIGHLY enough about J.Kinford Beauty Group! If you are just starting your search for a makeup artist, or have a few options in mind, look no further, you simply will not find a more talented, organized, all around amazing person to work with on your wedding day.

First, I was so impressed from my preview to the wedding day and how detailed Jennifer was in providing her services. She and her whole team are incredibly organized. During my preview I was blown away, but at my wedding day, I had never felt more beautiful in my life. Her work was beyond what I ever could have dreamed of. Even my bridesmaids who also had their makeup done commented that despite being in many other weddings, they never liked their makeup or looks until this wedding. Everyone was in love with the makeup and hair.

Second, I just love Jennifer. Her personality is as warm and fiery and her passion for her business and it shows in the best way! Any nerves I had before stepping into my dress were relieved with laughter and just positive energy that made the whole day brighter. I'm so grateful for this--a total stress free getting ready experience that ended with jaws dropping (yes my now-husband did cry when I walked down the aisle and isn't that what we're all really looking for?)

Third, I was shocked at how well my tattoo cover-up went! I have a large black and grey rose tattoo on my shoulder that needed to be covered up in my strapless wedding dress. It was insane how skilled she was with airbrush and that tattoo was completely gone. If you're in need of a tattoo cover-up, Jennifer is your gal.

All around, I truly recommend Jennifer and her whole team. She's a beautiful person who brought so much joy into my life and it always shows through in her work. Thank you again Jennifer!!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Jaime Fanelli Makeup Jaime Fanelli Makeup Wedding Hair & Makeup

I have the privilege of working with Jennifer when she is in need of a second makeup artist for weddings. Jennifer's passion for her work is contagious. I continuously feel inspired to learn and grow as a fellow makeup artist. Her personality brings an incredible energy to every job, and it is truly a pleasure to be around. I always look forward to the next time we will work together!

The Makeup Loft NY, Makeup Artistry by Danielle Minnella The Makeup Loft NY, Makeup Artistry by Danielle Minnella Wedding Hair & Makeup

Jennifer is a true pro. She is artistic and easy to work with. Her impeccable eye for detail makes her a true artist!

Annaliese & Co. Annaliese & Co. Wedding Hair & Makeup

Jennifer had reached out to me about a year ago and we instantly clicked. She is SUPER talented, professional and takes a lot of pride in her work. Her level of expertise and skill is something to admire in this profession and I have no doubts when I refer my brides to her that they will leave 100% satisfied. Whoever books Jennifer for their wedding or special occasion will not be disappointed!

409 Main Street Ridgefield, CT, 06877
203-529-5280
Location of (J.Kinford Beauty Group)

Other vendors in Westchester for your wedding