Lakewood, OH 44107 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,000

About Jenni Bella Photography

Hey You Beautiful Lady!

Looking for something special to express your love for your future husband, yourself (because who are we kidding this is absolutely for you too!) and get an amazing grooms gift? That is what I specialize in providing! My goal is to have you leaving embracing and loving yourself and with a keepsake form the experience to share with your darling!

I'm Jenni! I know it's important to feel safe and at ease with your photographer. I am 28, married, and yes I have done this for myself. I am a plus sized woman and I have boudoir images of myself in a beautiful book and on the walls of my bedroom! ... ok and maybe in a couple other rooms.

Your privacy is very important to me and NO ONE but myself will see you in your chosen wardrobe. The Hair and Makeup Artist is female as well and leaves right after your makeup is completed. These images will never see the light of day unless you'd like them to.

Now some photographers may offer this service casually and just shoot a couple a year for some clients. Those usually take place in a hotel room neither your or them will ever see before you check in that day. Hotels do not usually approve of this sort of use either. There is no reason to feel uncomfortable and like a criminal sneaking around a hotel when I have a Beautiful studio where I only shoot Boudoir!

In fact Modern Luxe Studios was just names one of the Top 12 Boudoir Studios in the world! Check out images form the week we opened! We had added so much more since!

I have shot over 300 boudoir sessions in the last 3 years. I was the main photographer for another brand and then just in August 2015 opened Modern Luxe Studios on my own! This is my greatest passion it to empower women to help them embrace how beautiful they are! It has been an honor to be considered the best boudoir photographers in Cleveland and be embraced by the national boudoir community.

Check it out!

jbp1788

24 Reviews for Jenni Bella Photography

• Pancakes

Kathleen · Married on 10/03/2015

Wow. There are not enough words for how amazing Jenni is. From the start, she responded so quickly to our emails and worked around us to meet up. Not the same experience we got from others we talked to at the same time! I'm a pretty shy person but Jenni is just one of those people who can make you instantly comfortable. We had her do our engagement and wedding, and she also shot my boudoir. I am someone who cannot be in their underwear around sisters or close friends! But she made it all so easy and comfortable. It definitely showed in my pictures! And I had a blast shooting with her. She just makes it fun and there is lots of laughing! Since she also did our wedding, she got to take pictures of my husband's reactions when he first opened the boudoir book that morning. Again, speechless. His reaction was amazing and I love that I have pictures to remember that moment! I am a pretty average girl and didn't feel confident at all. But I knew that Jenni is someone to trust because she seriously knows what she is doing. And I'm SO glad I went because it gave me the biggest self confidence boost, ever! She has serious magical powers with lighting and angles. Book her now! You will not regret it. Having confidence in your vendors during wedding planning is priceless. I listened to so many brides stressing because they didn't like their engagement pictures, their photographer wasn't getting back to them, etc. But we had no worries at all throughout the entire process! And of course the finished product was stunning each time. I keep thinking of going back for another boudoir even though it was less than a year ago, just because it was so much fun and made me feel fantastic!!

Sent on 02/04/2016

From initial email, Jenni was always fast to respond, answer questions, and provider more details to make us rest assured that she would take care of everything necessary for our wedding. She was very warm and kind and took the time to get to know us, even though we were not in state she talked to us through Skype to understand what was most important to us to capture during our special day. She reviewed all the details a few months before and then again a week before to iron out any changes of plan. The pictures turned out beautiful and really captured the happiness and love around us. We were thrilled to have Jenni as our photographer!

Sent on 11/07/2015

Jenni was very flexible and accomidating to our wants. She has an eye for artist shots and captured pictures that are amazing memories.

Sent on 07/13/2015