New York, NY 10033 Map · Phone number

About Jenna Wilde Photography

Jenna & Eddy Photographers are fine art wedding photographers serving New York and the surrounding tri-state area. This husband and wife photography team work hard to capture every laugh, tear, emotion, and moment of your wedding day. Their unique blend of fine art and photojournalism style photography documents the genuine moments while making you feel comfortable behind the camera. Jenna & Eddy Photographers are the perfect pair for your New York or destination wedding.

Jenna and Eddy provide custom wedding day packages based on your wedding day plans and budget. They aim to be unobtrusive when possible, providing gentle guidance for portraits but allowing the day to flow and capturing them as the special moments happen. You can book unlimited hours for the wedding day, engagement, boudoir, and portrait shoots. After editing, you will receive digital files, and can order fine art and matted prints, canvases, albums, and flush mount photo books.

Follow Jenna Wilde Photography on

Jenna Wilde Photography 6
Jenna Wilde Photography 7

Ashley Peacock · Married on 09/08/2019

Amazing Photographer!

We had the best time with Jenna during our engagement shoot! She is really talented at giving instructions and adjustments so that we felt at ease and confident without being stiff. The results were beautiful, when we received the photos back I was blown away. The photos are gorgeous! Highly recommend!!

Sent on 02/27/2019
  • I

Irene C · Married on 08/10/2019

Phenomenal!

WE LOVE JENNA! She is phenomenal! I initially found her on instagram and immediately fell in love with her style, however she was a bit out of budget for us. She was so great and willing to work with us customizing our packages. My (now) husband who left booking the photographer entirely to me, also immediately favored Jenna’s style over the other photographers I had shown him. I was so so happy when we were finally able to book her, I tell everyone she is my proudest wedding planning moment! She’s such a doll to work with. She is very organized, professional and on top of things. She’ll send reminders and tips on how to make your photos extra special. She made my husband and I feel so comfortable in front of the camera. We had a great time during our engagement shoot. She brought her husband, Eddy, as her second photographer and he was just as great. All the groomsmen loved him, he too was so easy to work with (he even offered his pants when the officiant forgot his lol). In addition to Jenna’s fun-loving and bubbly personality, her photos are amazing! We got so many compliments on our engagement photos and on the teasers she sent from our wedding. We’ve had a quick turnaround time from her and our friends have been very impressed/jealous at how quickly we’ve been getting our photos. We can’t wait for the rest of the photos to come in! We’re extremely happy we were able to have Jenna throughout the whole process, no regrets at all. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Sent on 08/31/2019
  • Theresa

Theresa · Married on 04/28/2019

Perfection!

Let me start off with saying that Photography is a really big deal for me! When I first got engaged, my dress and venue were not the first thing that came to mind. Right away I started to look into photographers. I wanted someone who could capture light, airy, soft and romantic photos. I also needed someone who was going to be able to make my at the time fiancé feel comfortable in front of a lens. When I found Jenna, I knew she was the one. I was even more sure when we had our engagement session with her and my fiancé felt comfortable with her. Jenna has a way to her that truly helps couples feel comfortable, allowing her to capture beautiful, candid and timeless photos. I can go on and on about Jenna. My wedding photos are to die for❤️

Sent on 06/03/2019
    Jenna Wilde Photography 8
    Jenna Wilde Photography 9
    Jenna Wilde Photography 10
    Jenna Wilde Photography 11

Jenna Wilde Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Save the Date

• Lily Elite Affairs
    Lily Elite Affairs Wedding Planners

Jenna & Eddy, what a pleasure! They were professional, fun and blended in perfectly with the not only the guests and other vendors, but seemed to be a perfect fit for the bride and grooms personality. The energy they brought with them was infectious and a breath of fresh air. You can clearly see their passion for not only each other but for what they do. It didn't seem like work to them, it was pure joy! We are hopeful to have the opportunity to work with them again in the very near future!

• New York, 10033 See on map