Jenna Wilde Photography Reviews

Jenna Wilde Photography 5
Jenna Wilde Photography 6
Jenna Wilde Photography 7

Alexi · Married on 09/08/2018

Jenna and Eddy are simply fabulous! Jenna was so mindful of every detail from the moment I first contacted her, all the way through the very end. She took her time with me to understand the look and feel that my husband and I wanted from our photos, and we felt our photos captured exactly what we envisioned. On the day of the ceremony, Jenna and Eddy made everyone feel so comfortable and they captured every little detail - from my husband's expression when he first saw me walk down the aisle, to our programs and cards, to our guests having fun on the dance floor. Their turnaround time to get all the photos to us was super quick (just a month!) and I can't get enough of the romantic, light and airy and feeling that our pictures convey. Would certainly recommend them for any occasion. Thanks a million, Jenna and Eddy!

Jenna Wilde Photography 8
    Jenna Wilde Photography 9
    Jenna Wilde Photography 10
    Jenna Wilde Photography 11

Tiffany · Married on 08/11/2018

Jenna was absolutely amazing! She was quick to respond to emails and when my Fiance wanted to go to three location spots for our engagement shoot she was on-board immediately! Would 100% recommend her to anyone in the New York City area :-)

Sent on 09/19/2017

Jenna Wilde Photography's reply:

It was such a pleasure photographing you two! So much fun!
  • F

Francine · Married on 08/04/2018

Jenna was wonderful to work with! From the very beginning she was responsive, professional and so accommodating. On the day of our engagement shoot itself, she made us feel completely comfortable, even though my fiancé and I are usually quite shy in front of the camera. On top of that we had fun! It was such a wonderful experience. The pictures themselves are stunning and everything I had hoped for. We received them promptly as promised. I could not have asked for a better photographer or experience.

Kela · Married on 07/21/2018

They are amazing!!! My pictures are a dream ...

Sayaka · Married on 07/10/2018

Jenna was such a joy to work with! In setting up our session, she was so enthusiastic and replied promptly to each email we exchanged. She was so warm from the minute we met her and made us so comfortable in front of the camera. She made the time fly by and we felt like we were spending time with an old friend. She was flexible and accommodating to all the areas we wanted to shoot. The results were incredible - we loved the photos and could not be happier. You can't go wrong with Jenna & Eddy! Highly recommended!

Jaime · Married on 06/30/2018

I wanted to do something special for the marriage proposal, thanks to Jenna and Eddy it was possible. They made the moment wonderful and the photos they took are spectacular. The best photographers I know.

Nicole · Married on 03/31/2018

BEST PHOTGRAPHERS EVER! We had originally met Jenna and Eddy at a Wedding Convention in Edison – Immediately we felt a connection between them and ourselves.
    Working with them leading up to the day was extremely easy. They answered requests and questions in a timely fashion which showed their professionalism. They have an artistic approach to taking the photographs with your groomsmen and bridesmaids as they well as making the solo shots with the bride and groom extremely romantic. At the reception & ceremony, it felt as if they were not even there yet they were able to capture every intimate moment.
    After the day, the photos didn’t take long at all to be edited and pieced together. They place all of the photos on a website so they are easily accessed remotely. The pictures came out perfect showcasing the love of the day. We couldn’t have asked for better photographers to document the best day of our lives!

Sent on 05/13/2018

Jenna Wilde Photography's reply:

It was such a pleasure documenting your special day.

Allison · Married on 12/03/2017

Jenna was a perfect photographer for our engagement photos! She helped us choose a gorgeous spot in Central Park and was flexible and accommodating when we needed to move around a bit. We did two different "looks," and had plenty of opportunity to play. We couldn't be happier with the photos. Jenna sent us our edited album only a few days after our session and they are just gorgeous. It was a perfect day and she Is an incredible photographer. We can't wait to book Jenna and Eddy for our wedding!

Diana · Married on 11/04/2017

Jenna and Eddy were the PERFECT choice for our photographers on our wedding day. I had met Jenna and Eddy at a Bridal Show some time last year and was drawn to their energy, love, and passion. They were so easy, fun, and wonderful to work with from the very first meeting. They explained everything, and answered questions that we hadn't even thought of.
    We had our engagement pictures session with Jenna a few weeks before the wedding, which was wonderful! She put us at ease and we laughed a ton while she captured our silliness and adoration for each other. There were certain little architectural back drops that she spotted and said "this will be a great picture". She was right!
    When it came to the big day, we knew exactly what to expect. Jenna showed up to hang out with the girls, while Eddy went to hang out with the guys. We had our perfect first look (with a brief drive by from the cast of stranger things), and then did the bridal party pictures, and family pictures. Eddy even chased after our 18 month old flower girl when she decided to have her sound of music moment in liberty state park!
    Something that I hadn't initially thought about is that the "vendor" that you're spending the most time with and sharing your most intimate moments with on your wedding day, is your photographer(s). On your wedding day you're filled with love and enthusiasm and you want to be surrounded by the same. You're sharing your love for each other with your closest friends and family and want your day to be filled with happiness, joy, and excitement. Jenna and Eddy definitely added to the perfect wedding day vibe by sharing in and capturing all of the laughs and love! They are such a sweet and talented couple! Through everything, they felt more like friends than strangers.
    So far, we've received our engagement pictures and are obsessed! We can't wait to see pictures from the wedding!
    Thank you for absolutely everything!
    Lots of love - The Newcombs

Amelia · Married on 10/21/2017

Jenna and Eddy were amazing! We could not have picked better photographers! When I was running late, they were super flexible and actually managed to keep my stress levels down. They are enthusiastic, fun, and so personable, it made the day incredibly easy. They listened to all of our requests for photos and adjusted the schedule as needed based on how the day went.

Lexi · Married on 09/09/2017

My husband and I used Jenna & Eddy Photographers for both our engagement and wedding pictures. There are so many photographers to choose from in NYC (most are very expensive and don’t produce the quality of pictures we were hoping for), but we were so lucky to find Jenna & Eddy! Our time with Jenna & Eddy was so fun and enjoyable! My husband even commented that he wished we could take pictures with them every weekend. We had a small, intimate wedding in NYC and had a laid-back approach to planning (we didn’t use a wedding planner). Jenna & Eddy’s questionnaire helped structure our timeline and what pictures we hoped to take with family and friends. We are in love with our pictures and recommend Jenna & Eddy to anyone looking for fun, professional photographers who take amazing pictures!

Jenna Wilde Photography 12
    Jenna Wilde Photography 13
    Jenna Wilde Photography 14

Emily · Married on 06/18/2017

We absolutely LOVED working with Jenna and Eddy at our June 2017 Wedding at the Shadowbrook in Shrewsbury, NJ. I met Jenna and Eddy at a Bridal Show in Edison and from the moment I met them, I could see they were filled with such excitement and enthusiasm – it was contagious!
    We were able to meet Jenna and Eddy again via Skype to discuss the plans for our Wedding Day. They were so excited and it gave us such relief and confidence that everything would go well.
    One of the best parts was that I constantly felt the support from them, they even sent us a note a few weeks before the wedding encouraging us to relax and have a coffee date, on them.
    As we got closer to the big day, we felt even more confident that we had made the right choice with Jenna and Eddy. The Wedding Questionnaire was fairly comprehensive and when it was “show time” they knew exactly what to do, where to go and how to get the most perfect shots.
    We received links to “previews” only a few weeks after our wedding, while we were on our honeymoon, and cried in our beach chairs while we looked back at our memories, which they so perfectly captured.
    We cannot Thank You enough, Jenna and Eddy. Your hard work will continue to remind our family of our perfect Wedding Day for generations to come!

Laurie · Married on 04/29/2016

Jenna and Eddy are the best photographers I could have ever asked for! We did our engagement and wedding photos with them. I never dreamed I could have such beautiful pictures! Not only that, they are a joy to work with. So fun, and we finished all our pics 30 min ahead of schedule! As a bride, that was huge! I HIGHLY recommend them! If you want amazing quality photos for a reasonable price with two awesome people, HIRE THEM!

Matthew · Married on 12/07/2015

Professional, kind, and exceptional people who provide stunning pictures!

When you think of what is most important to you on your wedding day, the first thing that comes to mind is the photographers. The reason for that is because the photos will be one of the few things you actually get to keep from that day and allows you to reminisce one of the most important and special days of your life. I am confident that when it comes to the photographers for my wedding in October, we made the perfect choice. Jenna and Eddy Fernandez were the perfect fit for our needs. From the beginning, they were persistent in understanding our needs and desires. They made themselves available to as many questions and concerns we had and also were open to any crazy, out of the box ideas we brought to the table. All of the considered, I believe the reason I loved them most was because they made the day of our wedding so smooth and enjoyable. I had so many family members and children that needed to be included in our photos and I know it can be easy to lose your cool or get impatient. They were the exact opposite. They were calm, professional and an absolute joy to work with! All of my family and guest were impressed with their ability to deal with such a high demand/stressful situation with ease as they did. On top of that, my photos came out exactly how I wanted them to. I promise that if you decide to go with Jenna and Eddy, there is no way you will regret it. :)

Shannon · Married on 09/12/2015

We received our photos within DAYS of our wedding, unbelievable! We were thoroughly impressed with their ability to capture every moment and every guest! The quality was beyond expectations. We will treasure each invaluable photo for the rest of our lives.

nicole · Married on 09/05/2015

This couple went far above and beyond what we thought imaginable.
    Eddy and Jenna were a blast to work with. Their calm and spirited attitudes were recognized by our families and no one can stop complimenting them. They blended with the crowd and got some shots I never thought I'd get to see.
    They are artistic, fun loving, and patient. They amazing with kids!
    They are also so kind to one another ... working with them was inspirational.
    Thank you Eddy and Jenna!!!!

Amazing! They were friendly, cooperative, and understanding. It felt more like having and extra couple of friends at the wedding and they blended in seamlessly with old and young alike. We cannot recommend them enough!

Larry · Married on 07/24/2015

Jenna and Eddy are very creative and fun to work with. I recommend them highly for your wedding.

• Lindsay

Lindsay · Married on 05/31/2014

We were SO lucky to find Jenna & Eddy! We got our engagement shots through them and when we saw what a beautiful job they did, we HAD to hire them for our wedding! Jenna and Eddy are a married couple, which is great for wedding photography. Eddy was with the guys as they got ready and Jenna was at the suite with the ladies. They are extremely organized, so easy to get along with, flexible and more than willing to do whatever you ask of them, and very calm under pressure. We just got our proofs back and we are blown away by the artistic shots, and how they captured our special day.
    Honestly, I would hire them again in a second and I'd highly recommend them to anyone looking for great photographers who are reasonably priced!

Becky · Married on 09/27/2013

Great pics of me, the bride! Very professional