Jenna Brianne Photography

Lancaster, PA 17699 Map · Phone number

Other couples have also viewed

• Ty Kepler Photography
  • Abi Harte Photography
  • Mike Sperlak Photography
  • Justin Ward Photography

3 Reviews for Jenna Brianne Photography

Sean D. · Married on 04/17/2021

Highly Recommend!!

We are so happy to have had Jenna as our wedding photographer! From day one Jenna was so kind and personable and made us feel very comfortable. We had a blast at our engagement shoot and even more fun on the big day! We can't imagine our day without her and will definitely reach out again for any future photography needs!

Sent on 05/03/2021
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 10/24/2020

Best. Photographer. Ever.

Where do I start with Jenna . . . she is the absolute best! I had her picked as our wedding photographer before we were even engaged. She did both our engagement shoot & our wedding. I am someone who normally doesn't like myself in pictures, but with Jenna she made me & my husband feel so relaxed & comfortable the whole time. Plus our pictures turned out better than I could have ever imagined. Her & her second photographer Rebekah were such a pleasure to work with. Our parents & bridal party all raved about them too!! Whenever we decide to have a family of our own, Jenna will definitely be our go-to photographer. I HIGHLY recommend her to anyone needing a photographer.

Sent on 11/02/2020
  • Kayla

Kayla · Married on 05/28/2016

Jenna was absolutely great to work with. She was very flexible with our schedule and when things changed day of she was helpful in making sure we still got everything we needed on a 95 degree wedding day!! Love her work and her personality wouldn't have changed a thing! Thanks Jenna!!!!

Sent on 08/15/2016