219 Route 22, Dunellen, NJ 08812 Map · Phone number

136 Reviews for Jefre Bridals

1 User photo

Jefre Bridals 1

Stephanie · Married on 05/20/2018

Jefre bridal was my first choice for wedding dresses (and bridesmaid.. and MOB dress) because of their reputation and I was not disappointed! They helped me find a dress that met what I was looking for and was absolutely flattering. They know their dresses and what is going to work and what isn't. They also were quick and efficient with alterations and did amazing work. Can't recommend enough!

Sent on 05/28/2018

Laura · Married on 01/14/2018

I tried on over 40 dresses and found my dream dress at Jefre Bridal! They are fantastic to work with and had many dresses in the salon I had not seen before. My dress had no seams, but had to be taken in a few inches because I lost weight, and they did it seamlessly and beautifully! Thank you Jefre! I felt like a princess on my wedding day!

Sent on 01/28/2018

Carly · Married on 11/04/2017

unforgettable experience

I have always come to a Jefre Bridals for all of my formal wear, so naturally when it was time to get married, it was a no brainer where I would get my wedding dresses. I ended up getting 2 because there were so many gorgeous gowns to choose from, I couldn’t pick just one! Jeffrey, Amalia, and Margaret helped bring my dream to life and loved my gowns and felt like a princess on my wedding day!

Sent on 10/27/2018