Jeff's Flowers, Of Course!

Newport News, VA View map

• Mindy
    Mindy B. Married on 11/21/2020

Phenomenal

Paige was amazing to work with. We met for a consultation right before the mandatory shut down and she was so helpful when it came to brainstorming the bouquets and boutonnières. Then when covid made change after change happen, she was there and quickly made any adjustments that we needed.
    The flowers and decor for our ceremony were absolutely perfect. I couldn’t have pictured anything better. Friendly and stellar communication plus a great price point. I’d recommend them to anyone looking for floral purchases.
  • Ruka
    Ruka G. Married on 10/25/2019

Wonderful florist!

I won a gift certificate from Jeff's Flowers for $100 and I hired them to do my bridal bouquet in black, burgundy and Halloween accessories. I go pick it up on October 24th and I cannot wait to see what it looks like.
  • Nicole
    Nicole S. Married on 10/14/2019

Weddding Corsages and Boutineers

We hired Jeff's Flowers of Course for the corsages and boutineers for our wedding. They also made a bouquet for our church, too. They were stunning!! My only small issue was the flowers were not ready when my mother-in-law went to pick them up on our wedding day. But they made up for that by delivering them instead to our venue and they used their freshest flowers (they had a fresh delivery that morning is why they were slightly delayed). We still got them with two hours to spare before the ceremony and they were stunning so it didn't even bother me that they weren't ready at the original scheduled pick up time earlier that morning. It's almost 1.5 weeks after our wedding and my husbands boutineer still looks great (in the fridge). Anyways, despite the slight time delay day-of - their delivery, the stunning corsages and boutineers, and long lasting flowers more than made up for that small time delay that wasn't even a big deal.
    Also, the design and ordering process in the shop was smooth and super fun with one of the employees who was great to work with. We had complete creative control to design them exactly as we wanted and the price was excellent.
    Thanks Jeff's Flowers of Course! :)

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

Real Weddings

• Kermit & Tanisha
    30 photos · 10/24/2015
  • Drew & Crystal
    26 photos · 08/02/2014

Kiln Creek Golf Club and Resort Kiln Creek Golf Club and Resort Country Club Weddings

5 Stars

Calligraphy by Angela Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of Jeff's Flowers, Of Course! to make your Wedding Day that very special day you always wanted,that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for many years to come. ~~ Angela Neik, www.calligraphybyangela.com Dallas Calligrapher

Diamond Photography Inc Diamond Photography Inc Wedding Photographers

This Florist is known as the best in Hampton roads . I have not worked with them. but i have seen their wook and it is of the best degree. I was a florist for 35years as well as a photographer; we were Wedding pros. and worked around Washington D.C. I personaly was the head designer for 2 presadents of FTD. I know what a good wedding bouquet looks like . Jeffs can make a good one.

300 Ed Wright Ln Newport News, VA, 23606
Location of (Jeff's Flowers, Of Course!)

Other vendors in Hampton Roads for your wedding