Jeff's Flowers, Of Course!

Jeff's Flowers, Of Course!

Nearby Vendors to Consider

35 Reviews for Jeff's Flowers, Of Course!

Delivery (4)
Set Up (3)
Clean Up (1)

Great experience with Jeff's Flowers. Very attentive and able to give me ideas based on my general thoughts. Everything was beautiful. So happy with them.

Profile Picture Ginny, 10/28/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Jeff's Flowers helped bring the vision for my wedding to life with my bouquet! I met with Page for a consultation and she helped take all the ideas floating around my head and put them together! I wanted red and yellow flowers and she walked me through all the options. It was so easy working with her! Even when I changed my mind a few times about certain things leading up the wedding, Page worked with me to make sure I got what I wanted! And the final product was STUNNING. My bouquet was gorgeous, the bridesmaids bouquets were perfect and the boutonnieres for the guys were just right. Jeff's Flowers also made a floral arrangement for the arch that was a backdrop to our ceremony. I had no idea what it would look like and when I first saw it the day of the wedding, I was blown away. Jeff's Flowers really outdid themselves for my wedding. And it was a great value for the amount of flowers I ordered from them. I didn't feel like I was overpaying at all. The quality, presentation and ease of working with Page and her team was completely worth it. I'm still daydreaming about my gorgeous flowers!

Profile Picture Jacquie, 10/7/17, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Set Up, Delivery

Working with Page at Jeff's Flowers has been a wonderful experience. She was enthusiastic about my ideas and helped me envision what the flower arrangements would look like with photos and descriptions of each type of flower. She was very receptive to changes in the décor plans, and willing to work with materials I provided.

Profile Picture User7732030, Recently Married, 6 Reviews

Venue Visit
Wholesale/Bulk
4 AWARDS

4 ENDORSEMENTS
I recommend the services of Jeff's Flowers, Of Course! to make your Wedding Day that very special day you always wanted,that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for many years to come. ~~ Angela Neik, www.calligraphybyangela.com Dallas Calligrapher

This Florist is known as the best in Hampton roads . I have not worked with them. but i have seen their wook and it is of the best degree. I was a florist for 35years as well as a photographer; we were Wedding pros. and worked around Washington D.C. I personaly was the head designer for 2 presadents of FTD. I know what a good wedding bouquet looks like . Jeffs can make a good one.

Super gorgeous flowers! You can always tell when the flowers at any special occasion have been provided by Jeff's Flowers, Of Course! They have a personality of their own and the folks there are always friendly.

Events