Newport News, VA 23606 Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Real Weddings 2

Jeff's Flowers, Of Course!

42 Reviews for Jeff's Flowers, Of Course!

Jeff's Flowers, Of Course! 1
Jeff's Flowers, Of Course! 2
Jeff's Flowers, Of Course! 3
Jeff's Flowers, Of Course! 4
Jeff's Flowers, Of Course! 5
  • Ruka

Ruka Gilbert · Getting married on 10/25/2019

Wonderful florist!

I won a gift certificate from Jeff's Flowers for $100 and I hired them to do my bridal bouquet in black, burgundy and Halloween accessories. I go pick it up on October 24th and I cannot wait to see what it looks like.

Sent on 05/02/2019
  • Misty

Misty · Married on 07/21/2019

Beautiful flowers

Page was so easy to work with to plan our wedding. She was very considerate to our budget and helped to craft all of our flowers to meet our needs. All of my flowers were absolutely beautiful! My centerpieces, corsages, bouquets, and flowers for my wedding cake were all perfect. Page was able to get my ideas out of my head and designed in flowers. I am beyond happy with our choice to use Jeff's Flowers....of course!!!

Sent on 07/31/2019
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 10/20/2018

Blessed to work with Jeff and Staff!

Jeff and his staff are absolutely wonderful! All I can say is that they are true examples of genuine and caring people as well as so thoughtful and creative! We purchased flowers from Jeff’s for our wedding rehearsal dinner and they provided lovely Fall arrangements with flowers and greenery that are local to this area. Jeff even allowed my mother space at their design studio for her to design the flowers for our actual wedding. I was absolutely amazed at their generosity and kindness!! I am a new resident of York County and I will spend the rest of my years here referring Jeff and his wonderful team to everyone I meet for their floral and design needs! My husband will be calling them for Valentine’s Day and Anniversaries, as well [smile]! Thank you to Jeff and everyone at Jeff’s Floral for all of your support! My wedding was a beautiful and magical dream come true!!

Sent on 11/18/2018

Real Weddings

• Kiln Creek Golf Club and Resort
    Kiln Creek Golf Club and Resort Country Club Weddings

5 Stars

• Calligraphy by Angela
    Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of Jeff's Flowers, Of Course! to make your Wedding Day that very special day you always wanted,that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for many years to come. ~~ Angela Neik, www.calligraphybyangela.com Dallas Calligrapher

• Diamond Photography Inc
    Diamond Photography Inc Wedding Photographers

This Florist is known as the best in Hampton roads . I have not worked with them. but i have seen their wook and it is of the best degree. I was a florist for 35years as well as a photographer; we were Wedding pros. and worked around Washington D.C. I personaly was the head designer for 2 presadents of FTD. I know what a good wedding bouquet looks like . Jeffs can make a good one.

• Newport News, 23606 See on map