Newport News, VA 23606 Map · Phone number

• Graceful Designs
  • The Main Event By Emily
  • Songbird Floral Studio
Jeff's Flowers, Of Course!

43 Reviews for Jeff's Flowers, Of Course!

• Ruka

Ruka Gilbert · Married on 10/25/2019

Wonderful florist!

I won a gift certificate from Jeff's Flowers for $100 and I hired them to do my bridal bouquet in black, burgundy and Halloween accessories. I go pick it up on October 24th and I cannot wait to see what it looks like.

Sent on 05/02/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole Snyder · Married on 10/14/2019

Weddding Corsages and Boutineers

We hired Jeff's Flowers of Course for the corsages and boutineers for our wedding. They also made a bouquet for our church, too. They were stunning!! My only small issue was the flowers were not ready when my mother-in-law went to pick them up on our wedding day. But they made up for that by delivering them instead to our venue and they used their freshest flowers (they had a fresh delivery that morning is why they were slightly delayed). We still got them with two hours to spare before the ceremony and they were stunning so it didn't even bother me that they weren't ready at the original scheduled pick up time earlier that morning. It's almost 1.5 weeks after our wedding and my husbands boutineer still looks great (in the fridge). Anyways, despite the slight time delay day-of - their delivery, the stunning corsages and boutineers, and long lasting flowers more than made up for that small time delay that wasn't even a big deal.
    Also, the design and ordering process in the shop was smooth and super fun with one of the employees who was great to work with. We had complete creative control to design them exactly as we wanted and the price was excellent.
    Thanks Jeff's Flowers of Course! :)

Sent on 10/24/2019
  • Misty

Misty · Married on 07/21/2019

Beautiful flowers

Page was so easy to work with to plan our wedding. She was very considerate to our budget and helped to craft all of our flowers to meet our needs. All of my flowers were absolutely beautiful! My centerpieces, corsages, bouquets, and flowers for my wedding cake were all perfect. Page was able to get my ideas out of my head and designed in flowers. I am beyond happy with our choice to use Jeff's Flowers....of course!!!

Sent on 07/31/2019

• Kiln Creek Golf Club and Resort Country Club Weddings

5 Stars

• Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of Jeff's Flowers, Of Course! to make your Wedding Day that very special day you always wanted,that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for many years to come. ~~ Angela Neik, www.calligraphybyangela.com Dallas Calligrapher

• Diamond Photography Inc
    Diamond Photography Inc Wedding Photographers

This Florist is known as the best in Hampton roads . I have not worked with them. but i have seen their wook and it is of the best degree. I was a florist for 35years as well as a photographer; we were Wedding pros. and worked around Washington D.C. I personaly was the head designer for 2 presadents of FTD. I know what a good wedding bouquet looks like . Jeffs can make a good one.

• Newport News, 23606 See on map
    Location of (Jeff's Flowers, Of Course!)