762 Westover Drive, Lancaster, PA 17601 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Jeffrey Spayd Photography

Hello and thank you for visiting my internet studio. My name is Jeffrey Spayd, and I believe in providing my clients with exciting and fun images. I specialize in several types of photography, Weddings, Special Events and Portraits. Please take a few minutes to view samples of my work by visiting my website www.jeffreyspaydphotography.com. My services are available in PA, MD, NJ, DE, &VA. Again, thank you for visiting, and if you have any questions, please contact me at 717-802-2629

Follow Jeffrey Spayd Photography on

IMG02202
IMG01782

20 Reviews for Jeffrey Spayd Photography

Christine · Married on 07/12/2014

Jeff was the best photographer we have ever encountered. We had an awesome experience with him, and we would absolutely recommend him to everyone.

Mike · Married on 05/30/2014

Jeff Spayd was absolutely great to work with!! He was a huge part in making our special day a success. The photos that he took were professional and exactly what we were looking for. I would recommend him to everyone!

It was an absolute pleasure working with Jeff Spayd. He went above and beyond for me and I am thrilled with how the pictures came out. Also, you get so much for your money. I would recommend this vendor to anyone!

Jeffrey Spayd Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,238.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,505.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Slideshow, Digital Files, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Jeffrey Spayd Photography 1
    Wedding DVD with music
    Any wedding booked during the 2010 season will receive a dvd wedding show with music. This is a beautiful keepsake of your special day. DVD is high quality and comes in blu-ray format.

• 762 Westover Drive Lancaster, PA 17601 See on map