116 Wellington Lakes Drive, Fredericksburg, VA 22401 Map · Phone number

About JBeautyMUA

JBeautyMUA is an on-location wedding makeup artist based in Fredericksburg, Virginia. This artist will bring their passion and skill to make you look radiant for your wedding day.

Experience

Jasmine Cook, the owner and operator of JBeautyMUA, specializes in wedding makeup services. She trained at Career Training Solutions in Esthetics and has over five years of experience working for industry names such as Massage Envy, Ulta, BareMinerals, and Sephora.

With consultations, makeup trials, and group services, JBeautyMUA can cater to your wedding group makeup needs on-site. This artist offers natural and glam makeup, along with contouring, tweezing, and fake lashes.

Other Services

In addition to weddings, JBeautyMUA is available for other services. These include event and photo shoots, prom makeup, and makeup lessons.

Areas Covered

JBeautyMUA services the area of Washington DC, Maryland, and Virginia, though is willing to travel for your wedding day. The first 30 miles is complimentary, with travel rates outside beyond that. You can contact the artist directly for more details.

• Laila Beauty
Natural bridal makeup
img 2627 51 1068605 1561903255

3 Reviews for JBeautyMUA

Brian · Married on 09/13/2019

The One You Want To Book!

I am so thankful I was able to hire Jasmine to do my wife’s makeup for our sons wedding. Jasmine was an excellent communicator, showed up ahead of time, was prepared and professional. Jasmine was extremely sweet and encouraging to my wife on such a stressful day. The biggest compliment I can give is that Jasmine has amazing character. Because she did such an amazing job I gave her a generous tip. Jasmine came and found me to let me know I gave her more than her quote. When most people would’ve just taken the money and ran, she wanted to make sure she wasn’t ripping me off. Don’t get me wrong, Jasmine is a super talented makeup artist, but you can’t have enough talent to replace the kind of character she has!

Sent on 09/23/2019

Latoya Smith · Married on 06/29/2019

Absolutely amazing!

This young lady was so amazing to deal with from start to finish. She went above and beyond; I was very impressed, especially this being my first experience with the vendor. She is very professional, pleasant to deal with, punctual, I can't say enough about the entire experience. I would highly recommend her to anyone in need of such services.

Sent on 07/23/2019
  • Jermani

Jermani Cook · Married on 10/21/2018

I loved everything

I don’t wear makeup on the regular basis so I just wanted something simple and natural and that’s exactly what I got and I loved it!

Sent on 07/08/2019

JBeautyMUA FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 120.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 80.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 85.00
    $ 50.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • Which of the following are included in prices?
    Consultation
    Travel Fee
    Trial Service
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Hair Removal
    Makeup
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Contour Makeup
    Eye Makeup
    Natural Makeup
    On-Site Makeup
    Wedding Party Makeup
    Makeup Trial
    Fake Lashes
  • What hair removal services do you offer?
    Tweezing