New York, NY 10023 Map · Phone number

About Jason Mitchell Kahn and Co.

Jason Mitchell Kahn and Co. is a boutique agency that does weddings and events for all types of couples on all scales. Jason published Getting Groomed and is known as an expert on same-sex weddings, but has also worked with tons of couples in the entertainment industry and was hailed by Playbill as Broadway's Wedding Planner. Jason and his team have offices in New York and Los Angeles and believe a wedding should tell the story of the couple. He brainstorms, designs, plans, staffs, serves as therapist, runs the show and every combination in between based on the needs of the couple. On site Jason is known for "Keep Calm. Marry On." Jason likes grooms, brides, and those who don't identify with those titles.

Follow Jason Mitchell Kahn and Co. on

f89c2e8c16e067b3 1527868818 d71ca3497b191ad5 1527868815981 1 AlyshaCodyWedding
b3b52431f6717fb8 1527868818 c86ab3b1ac453262 1527868815984 2 AlyshaCodyWedding
7ef92dc9770c3c32 1527868818 51b659eb42b39072 1527868815985 3 AlyshaCodyWedding
Couple

21 Reviews for Jason Mitchell Kahn and Co.

Jason Mitchell Kahn and Co. 1
Jason Mitchell Kahn and Co. 7
  • Brie

Brie Mcdonald · Married on 09/22/2018

Wedding Planner

Can’t rave enough about Jason! From the moment we met I knew he would be the one to make our wedding vision come to life and he did just that and more. Since we were planning an out of state wedding Jason was key to ensuring it all ran smoothly. He was the perfect mixture of spreadsheets, schedules and facts that my fiancé needed and fun energy that I was looking for (after all shouldn’t planning your wedding be FUN!) Jason helped find amazing vendors who were all talented and very fair in pricing. He was the prefect middle man between us and them and navigated any tricky or sticky issue with tact. He helped us create a wonderful experience for both us and our wedding guests for the entire weekend. There wasn’t one time he said no to anything we threw at him and he always had helpful ideas, insights and suggestions. Most importantly day of he was poised, uber professional and calm, which helped keep the day relaxed and enjoyable for everyone. So many of our guests came up to share how impressed they were with him. My main goal going into my wedding was that I wanted to leave feeling like I had the best day of my life, and by working with Jason I did just that. He helped me bring my dream picture of that day to life and then gave me the confidence to relax and enjoy it because I knew it was all being ran by the best possible hands! It was the best day ever! He is a must work with!

Jason Mitchell Kahn and Co. 8
    Jason Mitchell Kahn and Co. 9
    Jason Mitchell Kahn and Co. 10

Robert Accordino · Married on 06/30/2018

An Extraordinary Experience with Jason!

Every part of the process with Jason was immensely enjoyable--from pre-wedding planning to our festivities throughout the big weekend. He found us extraordinary vendors (band, florist, photographer, etc) that suited our every taste and wish. With his guiding hand and support, we were able to create our dream wedding to experience this momentous experience with our loved ones. Jason has been an extraordinary force in our lives, and we have been reminded of this as we re-live our wedding through its beautiful images and memories. Thank you, Jason!

Simone · Married on 04/21/2018

Jason was AMAZING!!! From the first moment we met him (when he came to our apartment) throughout our entire planning process he was communicative, reliable, had great ideas and listened to our ideas. Any anxiety that we had throughout the process that crept up, Jason quickly quelled and handled expertly. We did away with a lot of the "traditions" at weddings (i.e., no cake cutting, no speeches, etc.) and Jason did such an amazing job helping us to construct an event that felt like OUR wedding and not just another wedding. Thank you thank you thank you!

Award

Jason Mitchell Kahn and Co. FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 500.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Cultural, Destination, Non-Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1