Jared- Galleria of Jewelry Store

• Robbins Brothers
  • Nazar's Fine jewelry

10 Reviews for Jared- Galleria of Jewelry Store

Kristen · Married on 09/07/2013

I never have a bad experience when I walk into a Jared Jewelry store. I can be dressed in my weekend errand outfit of yoga pants and tshirt and they will always treat me like I had a million dollars. Never feel like I have to dress to impress nor feel like I have to be rich and snotty to step in here. They are all awesome people. It can get busy at times on the weekend, but they do have free coffee, hot chocolate, and bottled water. They even have a little spot for kids to play and a big screen in a spot for people to wait for their items to get cleaned. Because of this, I can be proud to say "he went to Jared" when we got our wedding rings.

Sent on 07/15/2014
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 11/11/2011

I love Jared's! The fact that I can have my ring sized, cleaned, soldered, etc.. in one day is AWESOME! Most jewelry stores send their customers rings off to have these services rendered, which can take weeks to get back. The customer service is excellent and my husband and I were well taken care of.
    p.s.- Make sure to get the lifetime warranty on all your jewelry. When I had a few stones fall out of my ring (after sizing) they replaced the diamonds and had the ring back to me within just a few hours.

Sent on 11/29/2011
  • Irma

Irma · Married on 10/10/2010

Friendly patient and helped us so much when we went searching for matching rings.

Sent on 11/03/2010

• Houston See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Jared- Galleria of Jewelry Store)