Dallas, TX 75201 Map · Phone number

About Jar Cakery

Our made-from-scratch cakes and desserts are baked with wholesome ingredients to satisfy every unique palette. We design every cake as an opportunity to portray the personal style of each individual and celebration.

• Elena's Cakes
watercolor styled shoot watercolor 0109 1

4 Reviews for Jar Cakery

• Eff

Eff · Married on 05/28/2016

I LOVE the sisters at Jar Cakery !!! From the moment we had our tasting I fell in love with their cakes and icing combos. Their little jar cakes were PERFECT for what we wanted at our wedding. They did a rough sketch of the cake I was envisioning and I loved it so much I framed it haha right next to a framed picture of the real cake. I LOVED my cake and my baby jar cakes !!!!!!! My husband and I just celebrated our first anniversary and we ate the top of the cake and it was scrumptious. You will not go wrong with JAR CAKERY. They are the bakery of every brides dreams. LOVE you guys !!!!

Sent on 06/09/2017

We were adamant we didn't want a big cake, opting instead for a small variety desserts...if I had known the magic that Emily and her team had in store, I bet it would've been all I could think about! The dessert bar was a huge hit - favorites were the chocolate bourbon pecan pie tins, s'mores jars and the fried apricot pies. I can't recommend Jar Cakery enough - their pricing is more than fair and they set up the bar just perfectly, it looked like a yummy dream!

Sent on 12/22/2015

We wanted to have a lot of variety in our desserts at our wedding but we also wanted a spectacular looking cake so we could do the cake cutting ceremony. Our wedding planner found us Jar Cakery and WOW. Emily was great from start to finish. She met with us and was so charming. All her little cakes actually come in individual serving jars. Not only does it make each serving look so ADORABLE but it also makes it harder for your guests (and bride) to make a mess with their desserts. Such a clever idea.

Emily went above and beyond. We requested several different flavors and she brought us a sampling to our home. Wow. Each flavor was spot on and not all were actual "cakes" so she can pretty much do anything in those little jars!

For our cake cutting we requested a cake shaped like a log so that we could saw the log from German tradition and it was the most awesome looking log cake I have ever seen. The bark looked so real and it even had little marshmallow mushrooms "growing" out of it! It was a work of art!

Emily will do an AMAZING job with your cake and wedding desserts. She is so sweet, and so are her cakes ;-)

Sent on 11/06/2015

Jar Cakery FAQ

$ 4.00
    $ 5.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake?
    Top Tier of the Cake
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?
    $ 3.00
  • What services do your prices include?
    Consultation
    Custom Cake Design
    Set Up
    Tastings - Private
  • What types of desserts do you provide?
    Cakes
    Cookies
    Croquembouche
    Cupcakes
    Dessert Buffet
    Groom's Cake
    Pastries
  • What services do you provide?
    Consultations
    Custom Design
    Delivery
    Setup
    Tastings - Private
  • What cake items do you provide?
    Cake Stands
    Cake Toppers
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate?
    Diabetic
    Gluten Free
    Kosher
    Lactose Free
    Nut Free
  • What special ingredients do you use?
    Fresh Fruit
  • Are you licensed by the state health department?

• Grand Slam Glam Wedding Hair & Makeup

Jar Cakery designed the cake for a recent styled bridal shoot that I was a part of. All I can say is WOW! The cake had a beautiful marble design on it (I won't even pretend that I have the slightest idea how they did that, because it was just magic to me!) and it was the element that really tied together our whole theme and made all of the elements cohesive. I was so impressed with how they do business. They are prompt, professional and their cakes speak for themselves! I would recommend them to any bride!

• Dallas, 75201 See on map