Arlington, TX 76016 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Cake-aholics Bakery

Here at Cake-Aholics Bakery we love to create that one of a kind masterpiece. Our cakes are perfect from head to toe whether there buttercream or fondant or covered in ribbons and rhinestones or cakes are just perfection! Not only do our cakes look amazing, but taste incredible! ask anyone who has had one about how they taste.... Amazing! We pride ourselves on super moist decedent cakes from our signature white chocolate cake with white chocolate mousse to or chocolate with salted caramel we will have something for everyone!

Give us us a call or go on our website to book an appointment, meet the team and try some cake we will be with you every step of the way.

Follow Cake-aholics Bakery on

Cake-aholics Bakery 5
Cake-aholics Bakery 6
Cake-aholics Bakery 7

audrey newbold · Married on 05/11/2019

the cake tasting was Amazing!!

very professional! Matthew the owner was wonderful, listen to all details of my wedding and planned exactly what I wanted. the cake tasting was amazing, very lite and fluffy and good tasting combinations. My favorite was the raspberry. My event is in May, so hopefully I will have more feedback later.

Sent on 02/06/2019
  • Steven

Steven · Married on 05/11/2019

Rowland Wedding Cake

One of the most amazing pieces of the wedding! I could believe how our cakes came out. Especially the groomsmen cake! One of the most customizable best cakes I’ve ever seen.

Hands down one of the best moves we made!

Sent on 05/21/2019
    Cake-aholics Bakery 8
  • Morgan

Morgan · Married on 02/16/2019

Stunning and very tasty!

Matthew and his team were so easy to work with and their cake was DELICIOUS. We had a 4 tier fake cake with 2 flavored sheet cakes (Snickerdoodle w/ cream cheese frosting & White chocolate w/ blackberry mouse). The price was very reasonable for the work and quality of cake. At our cake tasting I could've picked any of the choices and they were delicious! The cake was beautifully classic with a hint of Disney as I requested, but the real amazing work was the sugar flowers! They were STUNNING! I would use Cake-Aholics for any cake or bakery needs in the future!!

Sent on 02/27/2019
    Cake-aholics Bakery 9
    Cake-aholics Bakery 10
    Cake-aholics Bakery 11

Cake-aholics Bakery FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding cakes with buttercream frosting (per slice, without tax)? $ 4.00
  • What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)? $ 6.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake? Anniversary Cake, Top Tier of the Cake
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)? $ 2.00
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Cake Pops, Cakes, Cookies, Croquembouche, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Groom's Cake
  • What cake items do you provide? Cake Stands, Cake Toppers