6333 Crestmont Dr, Dallas, TX 75214 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Grand Slam Glam

Are you ready for a beauty homerun?

Founded by two Dallas-based beauty queens, Grand Slam Glam is a team of talented professionals who specialize in on-location hair + makeup for weddings and special events that require you to look out-of-the-park fabulous. Grand Slam Glam has all of your beauty bases covered---from the perfect toussled updo to a sultry smoky eye... our talented team of Glam Gurus can't wait to bring the glam to your special game day!

• Woman-owned
Follow Grand Slam Glam on

Other couples have also viewed

• Brooke Himes Hair Design

84 Reviews for Grand Slam Glam

• Emily

Emily · Getting married on 03/03/2023

Amazing Work!

If you're looking for a group of ladies to make you fee like a princess, call GSG! These girls are amazing, they work with you on the look you want and are not pushy! They are sweet, caring and understanding! They will fix any issue that you or your bridal party is not comfortable with. The makeup did not feel like it is caked on your face, which was a huge plus since I don't wear a ton of makeup on a daily basis. I had them do my hair and makeup for engagement photos, bridals and the wedding! My hair and makeup still looked great at the end of the wedding night! I would 100% recommend them!

Sent on 06/16/2021
  • Christa

Christa W. · Getting married on 02/02/2022

All Time Favorite Hair & Makeup Artists

Grand Slam Glam is the ultimate dream team. I’ve been involved in competitive dance and pageants throughout my life, so I’ve definitely had my share of experiences with professional hair and makeup. The ladies at GSG are the absolute best. For one, they are the sweetest ever to work with. Secondly, I had to unexpectedly reschedule my wedding thanks to the North Texas Snow Storm of 2021. They worked so well with me for me new date and my entire bridal party, flower girls, mom, MIL, and I were all perfectly glammed up on wedding day. I have a very diverse group of bridesmaids, whether it be skin color, hair type, or personal style. GSG was able to match everyone perfectly with exactly what they wanted. It was so great that one of my bridesmaids also used GSG for her wedding, so I got to get myself all done up by them as her MOH. I was ecstatic to work with them again, and this will not be the last! I absolutely loved worked with all of the GSG team but special shout-out to Jordan, Reilly, and Marcela for all of their amazing work. I cannot wait to work with them all again in the future.

Sent on 06/02/2021
  • Christina

Christina M. · Getting married on 01/07/2022

Hair and Makeup

LOVE THIS TEAM!!! Jordan and her team are absolutely incredible stylists. Their ability to come in on the day of and listen to each girls desire for hair and makeup and instantly pull together the exact look is amazing! They were incredibly efficient in working through everyone, even leaving built in time on the backend for any touch-ups needed. Additionally, the team was so sweet and easy to talk to while not inserting themselves in conversations happening around the room. From the planning process to working closely with me on any last minute changes to the lineup, Jordan was very flexible and easy to work with. The trial run was a must and allowed us to work through multiple hairstyles and makeup colors to land on my ideal look for the wedding day. Additionally, Jordan left me with eyelash glue and lipstick for touches/emergencies that may have popped up later in the day, ensuring that she would be able to take care of my makeup long after they had left. Grand Slam was flawless and definitely the way to go for your wedding day glam!!

Sent on 07/29/2020

Grand Slam Glam's reply:

Christina-
    Thank you SO much for your kind words. I can't tell you how special it has been to be a part of your whole crews weddings. You, Jade and Bridgett have been so fun and I am thankful for your business and your friendship. Your day was so fun and so full of love! Thanks for allowing us to play a small part in it! Your photos were absolutely stunning. CONGRATS again!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Grand Slam Glam FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 150
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 100
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?
    $ 85
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 150
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 100
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 150
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 150
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 85
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • Which of the following are included in prices?
    Assistant Fee
    Gratuity
    Travel Fee
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Group Services
    Hair
    Makeup
    Men's Grooming
    Mult. Stylists
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Extensions
    Textured Hair Styling
    Updos / Styling
    Hair Trial
    On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Wedding Party Makeup
    Makeup Trial
    Fake Lashes
    Tattoo Coverage
  • What tanning services do you offer?
    Airbrush Tanning
    Spray Tanning
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

1 Real Wedding

• The Click Wedding Videographers

The Grand Slam Glam girls are so GREAT :) They take such good care of their clients. GSG girls ensure that their brides and bridesmaids are happy before, during, and after their event. I have seen many a make up artist work and these girls are the real deal. You will not regret using this great team!

• Embrace the Day Events Wedding Planners

The girls at Grand Slam Glam are incredibly talented and so fun-loving! Jordan and I met at a wedding we both worked on and ended up teaming up on a styled shoot not too long after. We became instant friends which, in my opinion, is super important for a hair & makeup artist because they're with you and your gal pals for the majority of your wedding day. Of course you want someone that will you make you look beautiful, but it makes it that much better if they're fun and outgoing and will fit in with your friends! I always recommend Grand Slam Glam to my brides now because I know they'll be in good hands with these girls!

• Dallas, 75287 See on map
    Location of (Grand Slam Glam)